Keychain of Creation

Oh, huh. In the last comic, in the last panel, Marena's anima shows up. I didn't notice this.

Oh My God!

I want some of that Soulsteel Chainsaw Khatars. They look cool. :shock:

*makes NOTES!*

Have to agree with AK here. This strip just keeps getting better and better. Really tremendous work, Juk.

What, no X-mas comic?

L-A-M-E

I wanted to see Ten Winds as a drunken Santa and Secret as a self-conscious elf.

Chainsaw swords are retarded. Chainsaw khatars are retardedly great. It almost looks plausible.

Flagg doesn't believe in the spirit of giving and compassion, so his comic uploader should still work on Christmas Eve.

Or maybe she just dyed it. Or, more likely, used some plain Lunar mojo like in comic 6. If you look close, you'll notice her clothes have turned a santa-like red under the apron.

Anyway, no comic for the Thursday update this week, since I'm jetlagged and still playing with my Christmas presents. That'll be the first time I've totally missed an update but, I don't want to devote myself too keenly to such a rigorous standard. Hope y'all can forgive me. :P

Awesome! Love Misho slapping at the Skeleton Guy's anima effect. On to the Monday update and Ten Winds whooping both Abyssals single-handedly!

You two, get those avatars taken care of. No default avatars allowed, just because I like pretty pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back