• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kemir Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I posted in the dicord but I'll post here as well.... Friday will hopefully be my last doctors appointment, as long as I get cleared we are good. If not then I'll think of something...cause if I'm not cleared Friday then life is about to be turned upside down on me. Just so you all know. I don't want to suddenly vanish if this turns out worse than what it seems.
Good wishes upon you and I pray for a safe recovery!

Y'know, like...
50 students. 5 Classes (Class A) (Class B) (Class C) (Class D) and (Class E). 5 groups of 10 Students go into a class for, say, 1 hour.

Hour's up, and Class A goes to where B was, B goes to where C was, C goes to where D was, D goes to where E was, and E goes to where A was.

5 hours are up, and it's free time, where everyone can either go to their dorms, hang out somewhere, or socialize with others while the Teachers do whatever they need to do, like prepare for the next day, and stuff...

Y'know, like...
50 students. 5 Classes (Class A) (Class B) (Class C) (Class D) and (Class E). 5 groups of 10 Students go into a class for, say, 1 hour.

Hour's up, and Class A goes to where B was, B goes to where C was, C goes to where D was, D goes to where E was, and E goes to where A was.

5 hours are up, and it's free time, where everyone can either go to their dorms, hang out somewhere, or socialize with others while the Teachers do whatever they need to do, like prepare for the next day, and stuff...

That seems like it'd extremely complicated to manage with different schedules. The second someone isn't available it all kind of falls apart

Y'know, like...

Ohh no, I've got only one teacher for each class. So they would all have the same classes at the same time.

So, hold on a sec...
"Student A" has a schedule for Wizards/Witches.
"Student B" has a schedule for Werewolves/Werecats.
"Student C" has a schedule for Wizards/Witches as well.

Student A would be in the same classes as C without question, then?

I'm just trying to figure it out because that... isn't really how MY school systems went. ^_^'

In my school, for example, we had about 4 periods. During each period, one teacher would teach different classes during different times of day, while the STUDENTS would change classes each time the bell rang.

For example, I had "Math, Science, English, and History", while one of my friends had "English, Science, Math, and History".

We were in 2 of the same classes, while the other two were different.

So what I'm wondering is... does THIS place work the same way, or will it all take place in one massive classroom, where everyone learns the same thing at the same time? And if so... what will the teachers be doing while one of them are teaching? ^_^'

When you filled out your character sheet if you were a mix blood then you had the choice of going with the werewolf/Werecat classes or witch/wizard classes.

If you are a half blood or pureblood then if your witch or wizard then your first class is familiar training. If your are werewolf or werecat then your first class is Moon Frenzy's.

So, each teacher has a classroom, and during the time that one of them is teaching... their class just remains empty until their time is up?

Regardless, though, he's not from THIS Earth, so... expect his words to be "Lost in Translation" at the start. ^_^'
IE:

"What the... where am I?!" is what he would ask. Everyone else would hear him say:
"Wんムイ イん乇... Wん乇尺乇 ムᄊ ノ?!"
If you look closely at it, you the READERS might be able to see it, but as characters, it'll be a foreign language... make sense? ;)

Just an FYI, I'm still here. Just waiting on Demolin to enter her Familiar Class, so that I can, hopefully, be summoned in. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back