• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kemir Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
If I get accepted into this RP I don't have a familiar. :) I have no real plans for one either, so I think it would be interesting to have another player in that role. If you would be interested :) Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels
You guys are good to go!

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising - Curious question, do the were students already have their charm bracelets, or will they be receiving them in class?
Also they will get them in their first class. Just like the witches and wizards will get their familiars in the first class unless otherwise planned

Also they will get them in their first class. Just like the witches and wizards will get their familiars in the first class unless otherwise planned
Alright, that's what I thought. Just wanted to be sure. Though I do have a question on how getting his bracelet will work for Vaughn, being part werecat but choosing to take wizard classes? Sorry if i'm just being really stupid, I just like to make sure. xD

Sorry guys been busy with doctor appointments....
You're fine, it's alright. =^-^=

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising I'm a bit curious how the spells are gonna work across the witch/wizard types. As in, will my time witch be able to learn spells outside of time magic?
Yes each wizard and witch can learn magic that doesn't specialize in their power. They are able to learn all minor spells, now the really hard spells that are meant for each specific witch or wizard can not be learn by one who doesn't specialize in that type of power.

Yes each wizard and witch can learn magic that doesn't specialize in their power. They are able to learn all minor spells, now the really hard spells that are meant for each specific witch or wizard can not be learn by one who doesn't specialize in that type of power.

That makes sense. So are the powers listed in the lore page considered to be specialty powers?

Hey, I've got an idea for a High-Tier Witch/Wizard Spell Type... "Balance"! Have a SLIGHT boost above all, but ZERO Specialization in any! :O

I posted in the dicord but I'll post here as well.... Friday will hopefully be my last doctors appointment, as long as I get cleared we are good. If not then I'll think of something...cause if I'm not cleared Friday then life is about to be turned upside down on me. Just so you all know. I don't want to suddenly vanish if this turns out worse than what it seems.

Thanks so much you guys!!! ^_^ and no problem, I hate it when a good just vanishes without a word. But I have a feeling you guys could keep this rp going and I have faith in N Nonexisting as a CO-GM :) also is OCC not meant as Out of Character Chat or have I been mistaking that all this time

It's all good... kinda makes it unique! Though for "Out-Of-Character", that's usually "OOC"... that being said, "Out-Of-Character-Chat" would probably be "OOCC", or simply "OOC Chat"... but eh, up to you in the end! ^_^

Hmm... by the way, when people go to class, is it all just gonna be set in that particular order, or do the teachers have separate "Class Groups" that arrive during separate times?

Thanks so much you guys!!! ^_^ and no problem, I hate it when a good just vanishes without a word. But I have a feeling you guys could keep this rp going and I have faith in N Nonexisting as a CO-GM :) also is OCC not meant as Out of Character Chat or have I been mistaking that all this time

I've seen it both ways, and about a dozen other ways. As long as it gets the point across that's all that really matters lol

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising hope everything works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back