• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kemir Academy Interest Check

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Kemir Academy, an Academy spread out through four different buildings. This is a place for witches, wizards, werecats and werewolves to come and train while working to reach their full potential. They can be purebloods, halfbloods or mix bloods each holding a different special strength within themselves. Pureblood witches, wizards, werecats, and werewolves are fewer compared the all the halfbloods and mix bloods that roam around. But there are still purebloods that attend the school in hopes of learning more.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main Thread
Lore
Characters
OCC
Discord Link

mewbot5408 is my Co-Gm
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
About Witches and Wizards
For a witch or wizard to get their familiar, they have to go through a familiar training class. The first day will be them working on summoning said familiar, if not all are summoned on the first day then it will happen the second day. Unless you wish for something else to happen with your familiar and then just let me know.

Also to take full control of their powers it's the same for each wizard and witch. They have to have a wand making class. Now the wands wouldn't be your typical little sticks. A wand is a special item that belongs to a wizard or witch that is easy to carry. These would be worked on throughout the RP and be finished by the time they graduate.

There is also a spell learning class these would be spells that any witch or wizard could learn. It entails minor spells from each type of different power. Those that specialize in a certain power would be the ones at the time to sort of explain and show how their certain power works. Each Witch and Wizard can have two powers, a main one and a secondary one.

Witch and Wizard Powers
Herb Magic
- Anything dealing with plants.

Elemental Magic - Able to control one or two elements like fire, water, air, earth.

Illusion Magic - Able to make items or creatures that aren't real. Once studied if strong enough they can become real.

Summoning Magic - Able to summon creatures or items as long as they focus on it.

Necromancy Magic - Able to form raise the dead, or bring for skeleton beings.

Curse Magic - Power based on nothing but making curses, now this doesn't mean they are evil. A curse can be made to punish someone who has done major wrongs in their life. ^_^

Healing Magic - Skilled in any manner of healing, whether it be with the help of plants, through blood, or touch.

Beaker Magic - Sounds odd but it is any magc that is meant to break curses or other spells.

Time Magic - Able to time travel, halt time, or speed time up. They can also walk or fly on air due to using time magic. They usually can do two out of the three, it's rare for one to have control of all three.

Shifter Magic - Shifter magic you have the ability to either, change yourself, change others, or change objects. Some can do two of the three, but are never able to do all three.

About Werewolves & Werecats
As a werewolf or werecat you will be super strong and fast. You can also take a partial shifted form; wolf ears, a tail, long nails, and occasionally sharp teeth. You have very fast healing abilities and silver is the only thing that can halt those abilities. Now of course you can be killed by other things but it would take a lot. Silver is your main weak point and while putting a halt on your healing ability, it also burns terribly. When it comes to shifting from human form to wolf form your clothes and items will reappear on your body. Unless you decided to shift into you wolf or cat form naked, then you'll be naked in your human form when turning back.

As a wolf or cat you will be going to the Academy and learn to suppress your fury frenzy, your heat frenzy, and to gain full control over partial shifting. You will be given a charm bracelet to help control both your fury frenzy on the Full Moon and your heat frenzy on the the New Moon. Now you can remove the bracelet, but please if you go off in either frenzy follow RPN Rules. More so towards the sexy time parts than the gore parts. Not as many people care about the gore as they do those sexy time bits. And yes your wolf or cat can end up pregnant while in the Academy, but that doesn't mean I want every female werewolf or werecat running around pregnant....that'd be terrifying. Also a she wolf or feline CAN NOT get pregnant until she is 16 years old.

Your classes will be a class dealing with the full moon and new moon. A class about partial shifting and lastly a class of combat.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Four Buildings
As I said at the beginning, it is spread throughout four buildings.

large (2).jpg
Building Anime Landscape 16.png
0a0fcd9e07aa9102066dcde0850512fb.jpg
Sakuya-Mansion-img.jpg

Building A - It is the building that the wolves and cats go to learn and train. It is to the East and has it's indoor combat and obstacle course.

Building B - It is the building that the witches and wizards go to learn and train. It is to the West and has a special shield cast around it should any magic get out of hand.

Building C - It is the dorms located to the North and yes these dorms are Co-ed, this is the building. There are four rooms in each main dorm room, two bathrooms, a small kitchen for breakfast, a washer and dryer, and a living room as shown
20180410_154256-BlendCollage.jpg
Now you are able to choose who you wish to stay with but remember first come first serve. I will have a table set up with Dorms and room numbers.

Building D - This is the lunch hall and Library located to the South, The lunch hall is on the bottom floor, it is large and has any kind of foods or desserts your character/s may like or want. Lunch time is the same for everyone, and I will also notify you in a post when lunch is happening. It'll be after the Wand Class for Witches and Wizards and after the Partial Shifting Class for the Werewolves and Wercats. Dinner time will be at the same time for everyone as well and I will post when that will occur. After dinner is served the characters will go back to the dorms do a bit of night stuff and then we will time skip to morning. If anyone has any major things they wish to play out that isn't on a new moon or full moon let me know. New moons and Full moons will be the only nights we don't time skip otherwise. The Library will be on the second floor and is bit different from your usual Library as it also holds a
images (3).jpeg
who sales wizards, witches, werewolves, and Wercats things they may need or want.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Purebloods
These are the ones who aren't mixed with anything or haven't been turned.

Halfbloods
This can be either a human/witch, human/wizard, human/werewolf, human/werecat.

Or it can be a human who was bitten by a werewolf or werecat and turned.

Mix Bloods
These are witch/werewolf, wizard/ werewolf, witch/werecat, wizard/werecat, and werecat/werewolf. It could also be a witch or wizard who was bitten by a werewolf or werecat on a full moon. And there are a few werewolves or Wercats who have been bitten by the other kind splitting their blood and changing it. Now the Mix Bloods have to choose if they want to attend classes with witches and wizards or with the werewolves and werecats. Being mix blood makes their heat and fury frenzies almost none existent as long as they wear the charm bracelet. Now if they take it off, they are likely to lose control. Unless you are a Werewolf/Werecat, then your heat and fury is pretty much that of a purebloods. And also just because they have to choose either wizards and witches or werewolves and werecats side to learn from doesn't mean they can't learn things from both!

Powers of Mix Bloods
Witch/Werewolf and Wizard/Werewolf
Witch/Werecat and Wizard/Werecat -

Each are able to take a partial shifted form. Sometimes they actually take a full wolf or cat form, but that usually only happens on the Full Moon or New Moon. However it has been know for very strong willed Mix Blood to be able to take a full wolf or cat form when they want. They get the super strength and healing abilities as well, but are faintly allergic to silver. They also have one power that they have to learn to control, it can be any of the given ones. Also your familiar will be small, if you even have one.

Werecat/Werwolf -
These guys are able to do a partial or a full shift to either a wolf or a cat. Now seems how they are a mix of both werewolf and wercat their frenzy's tend to be stronger like a purebloods would be. And shifting from wolf to cat form continuously tires them out pretty quick.

Schedule in Witch/Wizards Building
Familiar Training Class
Wand Making Class
Lunch
Study Hour
Spells Class

Schedule in Werewolf/Werecat Building
Moon Frenzy's Class
Partial Shifting Class
Lunch
Study Hour
Combat Class

Side note: Study hour is mainly for Half Bloods or Mix Bloods to study about their other half if they wish. It is not required, and they are allowed outside in the outdoor commons area.

CS

Name:
Species:
PBlood, HBlood, MBlood:
Power/s(if any):
Human Look:
Shifted Look(if one):
Familiar(if one):
History(at least a paragraph):
Relatives:
Crush:
Mate:
Witch/Wizard Classes or Werewolf/wercat Classes:
Dorm Number:

(And of course I'll have more pictures of buildings, classrooms, lunchroom, library and such. Once I get how I want the images...)

Last edited:
Character Slots

Headmaster: Cecilia Zelts - Species: PBlood Shifter Witch(RacingBloodWolf)

Teachers:
Familiar Training Teacher - Kallo Dredgma - Species: PBlood Summoner Wizard(Snackofthefuture)

Wand Making Teacher - Kallo Dredgma - Species: PBlood Summoner Wizard(Snackofthefuture)

Spells Teacher - Fiolan Nightshade - Species: PBlood Necromancer Wizard(mewbot5408)

Moon Frenzy's Teacher - James Kimon - Species: MBlood Werewolf/Werecat(RacingBloodWolf)

Partial Shifting Teacher - Ziven Noam - Species: MBlood Werewolf/Werecat(Cecilia)

Combat Teacher - Will - Species: PBlood Werewolf(PyroSans)

Students: No Limits
_____ _____ - Species: PBlood Summoner(R i v e r)
Helena Tyrin - Species: PBlood Werewolf(RacingBloodWolf)
Dave Hollowborne - Species: PBlood Necromancer Wizard(fuil)
Alphonse Lavenza - Species: HBlood Illusion Witch(SheepKing)
Jake Lepi - Species: HBlood Breaker Wizard(RacingBloodWolf)
Darren Lepi - Species: HBlood Curse Wizard(RacingBloodWolf)
Ray Felkin - Species: MBlood Werecat/Wind Witch(RacingBloodWolf)
Vaughn Nozick - Species: MBlood Werecat/Healing Wizard(Cecilia)
Cordelia Ainsworth - Species: PBlood Water Witch(Charcoal_Lilly50)
Byron Maxwell - Species: PBlood Werecat(Charcoal_Lilly50)
_____ _____ - Species: PBlood Werewolf(Esther_Silvers)
Lewis Minister - Species: PBlood Necromancer Wizard(Snackofthefuture)
_____ _____ - Species: PBlood Illusion Wizard(Klaedin)
Abigail Lutece - Species: HBlood Time Witch(NyanNyanYummy)
Siyanda Oberlin - Species: PBlood Werecat(Cecilia)
Rose Blackwod - Species: PBlood Werewolf(xXSunnyXx)
Jayden Laquina - Species: PBlood Werecat(VeiledPariah)
Elise Bellavance - Species: HBlood Werecat(PastelBeauty)
_____ _____ - Species:_____(_____)
_____ _____ - Species:_____(_____)

Dorms
Room 10 Ray Felkin, Cordelia Ainsworth, _______, _______
Room 11 Dave Hollowborne, Byron Maxwell, _______, _______
Room 12 Darren Lepi, Jake Lepi, Vaughn Nozick, _______
Room 13 Lewis Minister, Siyanda Oberlin, _______, _______
Room 14 Rose Blackwod, Abigail Lutece, _______, _______
Room 15 Helena Tyrin, Alphonse Lavenza, _______, _______
Room 16 Elise Bellavance, _______, _______, _______

Last edited:
Not all the picture links are up throughout the thread yet but I need to step away from this for a bit. Heads hurting, I get the inside pictures of things up as well then.

This looks really interesting! I'm thinking of being a half blood (witch and human) that uses illusion magic.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising actually wait if you don't have a dark arts class,can i be your dark arts teacher? it can apply to a variety of things too from curses and necromancy to how to deal with beasts and monsters to potions,black magic and so on...

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising actually wait if you don't have a dark arts class,can i be your dark arts teacher? it can apply to a variety of things too from curses and necromancy to how to deal with beasts and monsters to potions,black magic and so on...
Haha well that would tie into the Spells Teacher so if you want that one I can give it to ya

The reason I don't really havd a dark arts teacher specifically is because I wanted the classes even and I didn't want to split this to a bad or good type rp.

not sure but i know i've rped with both you and scarlet. think i was rping as my oc grove the golem.

yeess I remember and yeah it was the rp with the different timelines and such. I started up a new rp like what Scarlet had and was hoping to invite both her and Saxis....but I think they quit. If you'd be interested in joining that kind of rp again I can send you the link. If not thats fine, haha I just thought both your name a profile pic looked familiar ^_^

oh also just wondering, if it's ok that my character has a bit of a dark background. I love ocs with dark backgrounds and am pretty decent at them.

oh also just wondering, if it's ok that my character has a bit of a dark background. I love ocs with dark backgrounds and am pretty decent at them.
That's totally fine with me, I love reading bout dark backgrounds and seeing how that character eventually grows!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back