• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kemir Academy Interest Check

ohhhh I'd love to be a pure blood time wizard
SWEEET I'll get you added

Okay I am not getting any notifications :( is the CS page maybe up already? In case I missed it...
If you need the link here it is Characters

This sounds ridiculously good what the hell count me in if you have a space!
Know what you would like character wise?

If so, I'd like to be an Illusion Wizard, with Shifting as a secondary power. Pureblood.
Cool I'll get you added, Student or teacher?

Awesome peoples im super excited!!!! I'll get everything added, also if anyone wants tp play a teacher please let me know. While I could probably fill in all the open teacher places I enjoy seeing other play them. Also don't think just because they are teachers that they wont be important. They are allowed to have they're own little love lives and drama as well!!!! ^_^

You will have all the wizard and witches classes, now if you wish to get a more personal feel for shifting from an actual shifter then in the study hour you can go to the shifter teacher, whoever he or she maybe. Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

You can seems how you are a pure wizard, it is mainly for those who are Mix Blood, they have to choose either their mage half or shifter half for class wise.

SWEEET I'll get you added

If you need the link here it is Characters

Know what you would like character wise?

Cool I'll get you added, Student or teacher?

Awesome peoples im super excited!!!! I'll get everything added, also if anyone wants tp play a teacher please let me know. While I could probably fill in all the open teacher places I enjoy seeing other play them. Also don't think just because they are teachers that they wont be important. They are allowed to have they're own little love lives and drama as well!!!! ^_^
I would like to be a full on werewolf teacher if that’s ok? But just one question, do we plan our lessons on our own or do you give us some guidelines or what?

I would like to be a full on werewolf teacher if that’s ok? But just one question, do we plan our lessons on our own or do you give us some guidelines or what?
If you want and or need help then I will gladly help. I can understand how playing a teacher would be a bit hard seems how you didn't make the rp and what not. So which Teacher would you want for starters.

It's all good we haven't started yet but I hope to start soon.

If any of you know anyone else who might be interested send them this way we only need one more teacher and then we can start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back