• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kemir Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Kemir Academy, an Academy spread out through four different buildings. This is a place for witches, wizards, werecats and werewolves to come and train while working to reach their full potential. They can be purebloods, halfbloods or mix bloods each holding a different special strength within themselves. Pureblood witches, wizards, werecats, and werewolves are fewer compared the all the halfbloods and mix bloods that roam around. But there are still purebloods that attend the school in hopes of learning more. You are mainly here to get along with the other species and strengthen yourselves. A very long time ago there was a small war between the Mage folk and the Werefolk. Miss Cecilia Zelts decided to build the Academy to patch up the remaining gap between the two races. Yes she is a Witch but being a Shifter Witch also gave her a bit of experience as a wolf and feline.

About Witches and Wizards
For a witch or wizard to get their familiar, they have to go through a familiar training class. The first day will be them working on summoning said familiar, if not all are summoned on the first day then it will happen the second day. Unless you wish for something else to happen with your familiar and then just let me know.

Also to take full control of their powers it's the same for each wizard and witch. They have to have a wand making class. Now the wands wouldn't be your typical little sticks. A wand is a special item that belongs to a wizard or witch that is easy to carry. These would be worked on throughout the RP and be finished by the time they graduate.

There is also a spell learning class these would be spells that any witch or wizard could learn. It entails minor spells from each type of different power. Those that specialize in a certain power would be the ones at the time to sort of explain and show how their certain power works. Each Witch and Wizard can have two powers, a main one and a secondary one.

About Werewolves & Werecats
As a werewolf or werecat you will be super strong and fast. You can also take a partial shifted form; wolf ears, a tail, long nails, and occasionally sharp teeth. You have very fast healing abilities and silver is the only thing that can halt those abilities. Now of course you can be killed by other things but it would take a lot. Silver is your main weak point and while putting a halt on your healing ability, it also burns terribly. When it comes to shifting from human form to wolf form your clothes and items will reappear on your body. Unless you decided to shift into you wolf or cat form naked, then you'll be naked in your human form when turning back.

As a wolf or cat you will be going to the Academy and learn to suppress your fury frenzy, your heat frenzy, and to gain full control over partial shifting. You will be given a charm bracelet to help control both your fury frenzy on the Full Moon and your heat frenzy on the the New Moon. Now you can remove the bracelet, but please if you go off in either frenzy follow RPN Rules. More so towards the sexy time parts than the gore parts. Not as many people care about the gore as they do those sexy time bits. And yes your wolf or cat can end up pregnant while in the Academy, but that doesn't mean I want every female werewolf or werecat running around pregnant....that'd be terrifying. Also a she wolf or feline CAN NOT get pregnant until she is 16 years old.

Your classes will be a class dealing with the full moon and new moon. A class about partial shifting and lastly a class of combat.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Four Buildings
As I said at the beginning, it is spread throughout four buildings.

Wizard building.jpg
actual Wizard building.png
Dorms.jpg
Lunchroom Library.jpg

Building A - It is the building that the wolves and cats go to learn and train. It is to the East and has it's indoor combat and obstacle course.

Building B - It is the building that the witches and wizards go to learn and train. It is to the West and has a special shield cast around it should any magic get out of hand.

Building C - It is the dorms located to the North and yes these dorms are Co-ed, this is the building. There are four rooms in each main dorm room, two bathrooms, a small kitchen for breakfast, a washer and dryer, and a living room as shown
20180410_154256-BlendCollage.jpg

Now you are able to choose who you wish to stay with but remember first come first serve. I will have a table set up with Dorms and room numbers.

Building D - This is the lunch hall and Library located to the South, The lunch hall is on the bottom floor, it is large and has any kind of foods or desserts your character/s may like or want. Lunch time is the same for everyone, and I will also notify you in a post when lunch is happening. It'll be after the Wand Class for Witches and Wizards and after the Partial Shifting Class for the Werewolves and Wercats. Dinner time will be at the same time for everyone as well and I will post when that will occur. After dinner is served the characters will go back to the dorms do a bit of night stuff and then we will time skip to morning. If anyone has any major things they wish to play out that isn't on a new moon or full moon let me know. New moons and Full moons will be the only nights we don't time skip otherwise. The Library will be on the second floor and is bit different from your usual Library as it also holds a
images (3).jpeg
who sales wizards, witches, werewolves, and Wercats things they may need or want.

(We won't start until we have a good some of characters to get us going!)​

Last edited:
(CURRENTLY SUNNY OUTSIDE, FULL MOON IN 3 DAYS)

Cecilia Zelts: PBlood Shifter Witch: Headmisterss
Cecilia sighed as she walked around in her office trying to find her damn speech. She had been hunting for it since she had woke up this morning, and still had no luck. Yeah sure she did a speech every time they had new students and it was usually the same. But it was still nice to have a reference to go off of. She groaned as she shuffled through some papers, were on earth had it went. She ran a hand through her hair in frustration, "Fine I'll just improvise...I didn't want to give the same speech to this class anyways." She turned heading for the outside of the building, where the welcome ceremony was being held. Thankfully it was a nice sunny day out and the temperature wasn't too bad. Each student had been given their acceptance letter with several simple rules:

1. Tell only your close family.
2. Make sure to have things packed, a time witch would be sent to collect your things.
3. Make sure no one follows you.
4. Meet in the open commons area outside the school.

The last one wasn't so much as a rule, but more to keep the students from wandering around. If any of those rules were broken then the acceptance letter vanished and the person wouldn't be able to find the school. Getting lost in the forest that led up to the Academy. In a way it was a safe guard against any possible threat to the school and students themselves. She stood at the podium waiting for the students to arrive and take a seat.

James Kimon: MBlood Werecat/Werewolf: Moon Frenzy's Teacher
James was leaning against a nearby tree way before their Headmistress arrived at the outside welcome ceremony. How thw woman managed to keep the place running when she was always late was beyond him. He chuckled as he noticed she didn't have her papers, just herself and a rather busty top and neat skirt. What was she trying to do make the boys, and maybe a few females drool? He shook his head nad stood waiting for the first students to arrive. The last class he had, had been rather difficult and hadn't wanted to learn. They had more pups and cubs at the end of the school year than what anyone would have liked. He shivered slightly, "Let's hope these kids aren't so bad...." He walked over to Cecilia, "So do you plan to flirt with all those in favor of your gender..." he said nonchalantly. Cecilia looked up, "Ahh James good to see your here early and what do you mean?" He pointed towards her chest and she glanced down a blush covered her face, "Dammit....I was so worried about the papers that I didn't even pay attention to the shirt I chose this morning." James chuckled, "Well it's a bit late to change now, bright side you'll hold some of the new students attention that's for sure." She groaned, "Go back to where you were please...." She said as she tried to button up her shirt one more time but it refused. James chuckled walking back over to the tree with a wave of his hand.

Jake Lepi: HBlood Breaker Wizard: 18yrs
Jake glanced over to his sleeping brother, they had taken Darren's car to get to the academdy and had gotten special directions as to where they could park it. Darren looked so peaceful in his sleep and a cheeky grin crossed Jake's face. He reached over grabbing the rabbits foot that hung on the mirror and then proceeded to reach over and tickle Darren's nose. At first there wasn't any reaction, so he dunked it in a cup of water that was sitting in the concel drink holder. Making all the fur into a nice little point and trying again to wake his brother. He tickled one nostril and then the other, his brother's face twisted with displeasure and he did his best to hold back his laughter. Finally his brother seemed to wake smacking at whatever was bothering him and even sneezing a couple of times. Jake quickly hid the rabbits foot and smirked to keep from laughing, "Good morning sleepy head...what woke you?"

Darren Lepi: HBlood Curse Wizard: 18yrs
Darren glared, "I have a feeling you know damn well why I am currently awake." Jake shrugged giving him his most innocent look, "Whatever could you mean, I've just been driving." Darren crossed his arms, "Yeah sure...then care to explain why I have something wet on my shirt and the rabbit's foot is gone." Jake couldn't hold back his laughter anymore and busted out in tears, "Well I had to wake you somehow..." Darren rubbed his nose as it still had a faint irritating itch. "Yeah and you can never do anything normal can you?" Jake grinned, "You know me too well and also pay way to much attention to things..." Darren sighed, "Better than you not paying attention at all." Jake held a hand over his heart with a mock pained looked, "How could you ever say that about me..." Darren chuckled, "Just shush and tell me how close we are to the Academy." Jake became a bit more serious, "But you told me to shush..." Darren glared over at him and he chuckled, "Pretty much here...one more turn and then we can park this thing and walk the rest of the way."

Ray Felkin: MBlood Werecat/Wind Witch: 17yrs
Ray walked through the forest, the path she was following was one less taken and she didn't mind one bit. She didn't want to have to deal with a bunch of new people all at once. She could smell a few animals out and about but most stayed away from her. Unless it was that of a feline sort, she was stopped as a bob cat and its kits walked in front of her. She smiled to them crouching down, the bob cat looked at her for a bit before padding over it's babies following suit. One of them rubbed against Ray's leg and she scratched behind the mother bob cat's ear, "You have beautiful little one's." The mother seemed to approve of her words giving a soft pur before backing off and leading her little ones away. Ray stood once again and waved to them. Though the cat part of her was a cougar, she often found that wild cats liked her. It was odd seems how most would want run or challenge her, but that wasn't the case with her. Not that she minded, they often made her feel more at home than actual people.

Helena Tyrin: PBlood Werewolf: 16yrs
Helena hummed a song as it played through her headphones, she didn't pay much attention to anything else as she made her way through the forest path. She looked around taking in any scenes that she would want to come back to and draw or paint. She smiled and she came to a stop, the sun peaked through the tree's the sky still holding a faint pink hue. This would be something she held in her mind and start drawing as soon as she got to the opening ceremony. She only carried a small bag with a drawing pad, sketching pencils, and a power box for her Ipod. She shrugged her bag off her shoulder and decided to sketch the scene out just a bit she still had some time. Kneeling down she used her knee as the steady surface and began to sketch the position of the sun along with the trees and clouds all while listening to her music.

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat N Nonexisting Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Will_0121 Will_0121 R i v e r R i v e r fuil fuil madame moiselle madame moiselle Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 SheepKing SheepKing NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy
xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Rose sighed and made her way to the school playing with her hands nervously, her bags should be in her dorm from what she knows but she cant be sure, she looked around "Not a single familiar soul" she mumbles with a small frown as she continued on to open commons to get a good seat (sorry for the short post most posts will be longer but i didn't know what to write)

Cordelia Ainsworth
A heavy sigh escaped the young witch's lips as she trudged through the forest, "It is times like these where I wish witches really did fly on brooms." Cordelia wasn't all too prepared for just how long this walk would become. But she knew that this walk would be well worth it once she made it to her destination. Kemir had been something she had been anticipating ever since she had gotten the acceptance letter in the mail. Though her father was very insistent on allowing him to send her in a car so that she wouldn't have to travel as far. However Cordelia had promptly refused her father's offer almost as soon as he had finished speaking. That would have been breaking one of the rules sent in the letter by allowing someone to take her. Instead, the water witch casted a spell that enabled her to travel from one body of water to another. Thus bringing her to a pond she had found on the map located a ways away from the given path.

It had taken Cordelia some time before she had managed to get onto the path that lead to the school, but she had done it. "Thank goodness for maps, and ponds," the witch happily stated as she stretched her arms above her head. As she did her yellow orbs swept across the path, stopping when signs of other students were headed in the desired direction. "So it's that way.." Cori turned herself to face the direction the few others near her were heading in before starting to walk again herself. Tugging a hair tie off of her wrist before using it to put her hair up in a ponytail, she sighed yet again. Hopefully she would be able to learn how to associate with people around her own age rather that those she has only met at dinner parties. Though the witch was also looking forward to see just what this school could teach her that her more than she knew regarding her magic.

Byron Maxwell
"I seriously hope this doesn't come back to bite me in my butt," a young, white haired boy groaned as he walked up towards the open common areas of the school he was going to be attending. Kemir Academy. Originally the werecat took little interest into joining a specialized school for creatures like himself. Though what seemed to be the hook, line, and sinker for him were actually the Moon Frenzy class. Despite the fact that he is pureblooded and might have better control over such things with the help of his parents, that simply wasn't the case. During both the new moon and the full moon Byron unintentionally becomes a massive pain in the rear. Over the years he had done his best to keep himself in line, thankfully up until now the most he might of attacked was deer's and other prey animals. Other than the moon cycles, Byron is actually a pretty nice guy to get along with nine times out of ten. Just as long as you're not a jerk.

Pulling the acceptance letter he received out of his pocket, the werecat scanned the requirements over with his bright yellow eyes. So this was where the students were all suppose to meet. With a shrug of his shoulders Byron walked over towards the provided seating. Once he was over with the chairs he chose to sit in one located at the very end of a row so that he had enough legroom.

Last edited:
Lewis Minister
"So this is the place huh?" The green haired necromancer said to himself as he looked around at the orientation area, "Not bad to be honest, could use a bit less sun though..."
Lewis came from, a strange family to say the least; Parents both trained wizards yet unaffiliated with any groups or families, his dads were quite powerful despite only witnessing the extent of their powers once. It had not been a pleasant situation to say the least. But he wasnt there, he was here, in this academy, with a bunch of strangers. There were worse things.
The journey up hadn't been too difficult as his father had simply told him the exact directions, Lewis then proceeded to call a cab and drive to about a mile away.
"Well, the campus looks nice so I guess that's a plus." As he found a seat, he glanced at the rather busty woman manning the podium. "Either a teacher or the Headmaster" he reasoned as no one else stood at the podium and she seemed to be eyeing the incoming students.. "Looks nice enough" Glancing around he saw several other students and teachers all positioning themselves for the opening ceremony. A decent amount of effort had gone into prepping the introduction for the students, with plenty of chairs and a snack bar off to the side. His stomach growled as he thought about it.
He looked at the other students and took note: "Albino over there enjoying his seat, cocky guy leaning against tree, couple other students." A decent amount of people he reckoned.

Kallo Dredgma-Wand Training Teacher
"Gotta hand it to her, she got a decent amount of students..." Kallo Dredgma mused as he looked out over the commons. He stood near the entrance greeting students and exchanging pleasantries with the other faculty. Kallo was a stoic reserved man, focused in his work and his hobbies placing them, his family and an old collection of chess sets as his number one priorities. "Welcome! Welcome to Kemir Academy!" His husband had told him that he needed to be more open and friendly to his students, and to an extent he agreed. In order to properly teach, one needed to know who and what he taught. "Properly Teaching is numero uno" he thought as he greeted another student, this time a bit more conservatively.

Last edited:
William Howe

Will stood silently nearly impossible to be spotted to the side of Kallo, observing the students as they came in one by one. He examined a werecat, a werewolf and a wizard that he couldn’t identify aswell a song he didn’t seem to be a pure blood.

Will never really was one to be welcoming the students, he never really had become close with one and most of them hated him because he kept himself to himself. This year was going to be different as he was going to open himself up more this year, he told himself as he walked over nearer to Kallo and nodded his greetings to the newcomers.

Last edited:
*Rose sat idly watching other students arrive but she kept to herself, she had taught herself that if someone wanted to talk they would come to herand if they didnt approach they didnt want to talk, she focused on her hands resting in her lap as she went over her schedual in her mind once more*

Cordelia Ainsworth
Finally making it up to the school Cordelia gave a satisfactory smile. "I told father that I'd get here without a problem! But I will have to call him later just so he doesn't worry too much." As she gazed at the gates of the school, the young witch noticed two gentlemen standing beside one another over at the entrance. By the greetings it would appear that at least one was a teacher, while the other seemed to be a teacher as well. It was a bit difficult to tell whether the silent man was happy to see new students, but the girl knew better than to brush either of them off. With her smile changing into a softer one, Cori walked up to the school entrance. When she made it on official school grounds, she paused in her walk to face Will and Kallo. Giving them a polite bow as she spoke, "Thank you for the warm welcome. And I hope you gentlemen enjoy the rest of your day." With that said Cordelia stood up straight before continuing her way towards the common area.

When she made it to the location of the opening ceremony, Cori was rather stunned at seeing how the woman at the podium was dressed. Rather inappropriate for a school function.. Or any public function for that matter, the witch thought to herself before scanning the rows of seats for an open one. It took her a minute or so to find one, but she eventually did. Cordelia quickly made her way over to the chair before taking a seat. She looked around at the other students who were sitting down as well. Yellow orbs scanning a few individuals. A girl with pastel hair, one boy with green hair, "I wonder if those are their natural color..."
(Mentions~ Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Will_0121 Will_0121 )

Byron Maxwell
Byron looked around at the different people that were starting to fill the meeting space. These were some, interesting looking people that were coming to this school. But then again, who was he to judge? Thanks to genetics his hair was white and his eyes were of a yellow hue. So he shrugged the thought away and turned his attention towards the podium where the headmaster was located. Though as soon as he saw her, the teen's eyes went wide and his cheeks felt like they were on fire. Wh-what is she wearing!? He didn't expect to see that. Especially from someone who was suppose to be the school's headmaster. It took him a minute before the fact that he was staring at her had registered in his head. Byron quickly shook his head to rid of the image, and to get his cheeks to go back to their normal hue. Thus, leaving the werecat to stare at his feet. He could already tell this might be one heck of a school.

Last edited:
fiolan nightshade
male-unknown age-spells teacher

fiolan exhaled deeply and came walking to the area where the welcoming ceremony would be held with his head held high brushing some of his extremely long indigo hair onto his shoulder. his heterochromic eyes caught onto cecila and james before a grin played on his dark lips. typical. he usually expected this kind of behavior from james. he shook his head and chuckled as he came to stand to the side with a hand on his hip. fiolan was far by the tallest of the staff with long legs and extremely long indigo hair that draped down his shoulders and back. he was wearing light colored tucked in button up longsleeve,a dark tailed vest, a pair of dark latex style pants with high knee boots,and a pair of dark finger cut gloves. to many fiolan nightshade was a sight to behold,popular among his students by either scaring them or intriguing them. many girls and guys even had developed crushes on him even due to his looks. fiolan tilted his head with a slight wave of his hand and exhaled quite tiredly. " sorry i'm tad late as well, viola was being a bit fussy.." he answered mentioning his daughter. yep. daughter. fiolan may have been a high standing necromancer but he was also a single father who was trying to manage a job and home life. it wasn't that money was a issue but rather trying to secure a stable home for his little girl which was hard without the presence of his late boyfriend,viola's mother,ulixes. how a god could even die just like that was beyond him and bringing ulixes back was out of the question so he did what he could. he ended up leaving viola with lazarus knowing he could watch her and protect her if needed while fiolan did his job. "james you really shouldn't talk to cecilia in such a crude manner,she's your boss." he stated sternly as if scolding a child and walked infront of the headmistress. he leaned down almost crouching and moved his fingers helping her button up her shirt taking a pin and pining the fabric together with ease. he made it look like she merely had some decoration on her top. "there,is that better,madame?" he asked simply and stood straight.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture
Will_0121 Will_0121
xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Dave had finally arrived at the school to find quite a bit of people had already arrived. "Huh, guess I'm late, oh well." He said to himself as he wondered over and took a seat. He rubbed the back of his neck where his necklace fuseded with his flesh as he had a habbit of doing. "Wonder what I should expect."

image.jpeg
Alphonse Lavenza
Alphonse was currently regretting wearing the loafers on her feet as she quickly trudged through the forest. Her shoes had absolutely no support and she could already feel callouses the size of baseballs forming on her feet. For now though, the only thing on the girls mind was to actually get there in time. Through a few mistakes on her part Alphonse had managed to get accidentally go off the main trail. After a while of trying to find her way back she eventually returned to the set course but at the cost of wasting precious time which led to her current situation. Pushing back a stray strand of pale hair, Alphonse quickly made her way towards the academy.

Despite her current mood Alphonse could deny the excitement that burned a hole straight threw her chest. She was finally going to Kemir Academy for petes sake! Even with her previous knowledge of illusion magic at her disposal there would so much she would be able to learn and experience. Not to mention the bonus of actually being able to be around those of her own age. If she wasn't worried that someone might walk by, Alphonse would definitely be screaming is pure delight by now. Quickening her pace to the point where she was now running, the young witch could begin to the the school in the distance and with that as her motivation, Alphonse threw off she shoes, bunched up the edges of her dress into her tiny fists, and went into a full blown sprint towards the end of the forest.

Alphonse practically jumped up into the air once she had arrived, though immediately regretted that decision seeing as she could have brought some attention onto her self. As red as a cherry tomato, she calmed her self down and quickly found a comfortable place to stand. Though she was a bit late than what the teachers would prefer, Alphonse had technically made it on time which was good enough for her. Atleast now she could see what her fellow peers would look like. Alphonse quickly scanned the area for any interesting people and quite surprisingly almost every one was unique in their own way. Even the teachers were incredibly unique from one other. Just seeing one of the teacher with long purple hair and the headmistress's...proportions quickly gotten rid of any preconceived notion Alphonse had have of them. She had been a tad worried of standing out with her quite pale hair and yellow eyes but once she noticed two other people with close to the same hair and eye color as her's, the worries were quickly expelled. Done with her people studying, she leaned against a tree to wait for the ceremony to begin.
Mentioned: Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising N Nonexisting

nIkYOe6.png
The last remaining teacher to show up to the welcoming ceremony was none other than Ziven Noam, the pale teal haired man who was in charge of teaching young werewolves and werecats the ins and outs of partial shifting. Dressed in his usual long necked gray sweater and dark blue jeans, the slightly late professor slipped into the meeting grounds hopefully unnoticed and quickly made haste to join the pair of his coworkers by the entrance to the ceremony. He greeted Kallo and Will with a smile, then turned to the students and handed out polite greetings and welcomes to new faces. "As a first impression, this doesn't seem to be too bad of a group yet. They seem like polite kids." He mused, partially to himself but also to Will and Kallo who were nearby. Ziven briefly turned his attention to watching Cecilia, James, and Fiolan as the latter fixed the headmistress's attire. a small smile creep onto his face, amused by the whole ordeal, before he went back to greeting the students.
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Will_0121 Will_0121 (interacting with Will and Kallo)

iBqfQEP.png
Stumbling through the woods and blindly trying to find the academy was how a certain young lad spent his morning. Vaughn Nozick was this particular lads name, and his aim was locating Kemir Academy in time to attend the welcoming ceremony. His father had given him a vague direction to go in when he was dropped off quite the walking distance from the forest, and then he was left alone as per the rules of the academy. So he stumbled through the forest, until he finally located a main path of some sense and followed it, eyes peeled for the academy. His at one point neat clothing, consisting of a white t-shirt, his maroon hoodie, and ripped jeans, had been dirtied by the trek through the woods. The already long trek got sidetracked only once when Vaughn stumbled across a little bird that had fallen from its nest. He spent a large amount of time safely retrieving the baby bird, without actually touching it with his hands, and safely placing it back in the tree where its parents could find it again.

After the baby bird incident and more trekking through the woods, Vaughn finally arrived on the edges of the academy grounds. He took a few moments to make himself somewhat presentable again. Satisifed, he headed into the welcoming ceremony, and nodded in greeting to the professors by the entrance. His eyes glanced over the other students gathered, trying to get a feel for who was who. He opted to approach a boy who was seated, and very obviously comfortable, in one of the chairs at the end of a row of chairs. "Hello! Do you mind if I join you?" He greeted as he came to stand beside the boy. His face held a very friendly smile and his heterochromic eyes were bright and happy.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 (interacting with Byron)

h0a9h9F.png
Yet another late student was still stumbling through the forest even as Vaughn Nozick was arriving at the academy. The short Siyanda Oberlin had absolutely no clue where she was going, and was quite literally lost in the woods. She wasn't even really dressed for the occasion of a first day, in a pair of jean shorts and a black t-shirt tied up to the right to form a crop top of sorts. She at least had combat boots on, a plus when trekking through the woods. "Why does there have to be a forest? Why couldn't it be a lake or something?" She grumbled as she flopped down onto a fallen tree to attempt to decipher her location for the umpteenth time. "I am sooo... lost." She complained again, and was just about to call it quits when a little cub of a bobcat came into her view, followed by its siblings and mother. She eyed the family--unbeknownst to her the very same family another student had come across earlier--for a few, not exactly sure what to think, until the cub that had lead the way bounced over to her and nuzzled up against her leg.

"Hey, hey. That tickles little one." Siyanda laughed, and then smiled. "Have you come to help me get out of here?" She questioned, though she kind of doubted it. So she was very surprised when the cub bounced away with a chirp of sorts and joined its family. She expected them to run off, but instead they waited and stared back at Siyanda until she got the message. "Oh my gosh... You did. Well thank you soo much little friends." She exclaimed happily, and followed the bobcat family back to the main path. Once she was set on the path, she bid the bobcats goodbye, giving the mother a friendly ear scratch in thanks. then she set off at a literal run for the academy.

Siyanda stumbled out of the forest, and just about fell flat on her face before she caught herself. She straightened up, fixed her attire to the best of her ability, and put on a strong grin. "It's about time." She mumbled under her breath, and headed to join the students gathered for the welcoming ceremony. Her eyes wandered the students and staff, lingering on some more than others, as she found herself a seat in an open chair closer to the front of the 'assembly'.

Kallo Dredgma-Wand Training Teacher
Kallo nodded approvingly as he watched Fiolan fix Cecilia's shirt. Kallo had first met Fiolan at the academy and despite their differences, he respected the teacher's strength and intelligence.
Not his fashion sense though, Kallo did not trust purple. Not on any one or in anything, it was the color of dictators and royalty, people he hated witha passion. Plus he had some bad experiences with the color. He liked Fiolan though, the man was strong, reliable and good at teaching. He turned his attention to the students that were sitting and taking seats in and around the ceremony, A student with green hair and a scar running through his left eye, a blonde child with no shoes, the polite golden eyed girl from the entrance, an albino at the end of a row. "Well, this is definitely a satisfactory starting class, all freshman though?" He wondered to himself as he walked over to the teacher's section of the assembly. He took a seat near the podium so he could assist if possible. He gestured for Will, the combat teacher to come and sit next to him. He was a good guy, reliable in combat and in general if a bit quiet. "If anything goes wrong, as this is an opening ceremony, it'll be good for us to stick together. The wand training teacher and the combat teacher together is a combo most wouldn't want to face up against." He thought as he patted the seat next to his twice.
Ziven had arrived earlier and it appeared that most of the students were arriving or had arrived. The admission ceremony would be beginning soon.
He eyed the guards they'd placed around the area. A precaution yes, but a necessary one as there were a lot of people at the academy, Kallo included, with a lot of enemies.

Lewis Minister
Lewis was definitely still eyeing the snack bar. Heck he was doing more than that, he was full on fast-walking to it. He hadn't eaten a thing since dinner the night before at his parents. "Man I miss Dad's cooking..." he thought to himself as he devoured a small plate of cookies. He knew it was a bit rude, but heck the event didn't seem to be very formal. Hell, up until a moment ago, the principal had been wearing a very informal top. The current one was basically the same, just less titty. "Less titty = More formal?" he thought to himself as he stuffed his pockets with snack-cakes. Lewis grabbed a glass of lemonade and turned around looking at the orientation, "Neeeeeeed shadeeeeeeee" he thought to himself as he chugged the glass. He grabbed another glass and walked over to a tree where a short blonde kid with no shoes was relaxing. Turning to face the podium he took a seat crossing his legs and pulling out several snackcakes. Not wanting to be rude he offered one to the aforementioned kid, mind you not one of the choclate cakes, but still a cake. "Want one? I've got like sixteen." He smiled as he did so, hoping he appeared friendly enough.
"Dont want a repeat of Latvia now." he considered as he further brightened his smile, until he realized it was too bright and and was now in the area of weird.

Mentioned: N Nonexisting BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
Interacted with: Will_0121 Will_0121 SheepKing SheepKing

Byron Maxwell
When he heard a voice speaking to him, Byron's yellow orbs turned upwards to looking at the person speaking rather than the ground. The voice had belonged to that of a tan skinned boy, who seemed to be around his own age by the looks of it, with oddly colored eyes. One being green while the other seemed to be purple. Strange. But in reply to Vaughn's question the werecat shook his head, "Nah, I don't mind." He stood up and moved out of his fellow student's way so that he'd be able to get to a chair. All while Byron got to sit back down in the end chair. Though as he stood next to Vaughn, he caught a whiff of the combined scent that was primarily dirt and sweat. "Have a tough time getting here?" That was the only reason Byron would think that this guy would smell like that. It was either that, or he had fallen on the way over here. Besides, it was better to get a conversation going now rather than sitting next to this stranger in silence.
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

(CURRENTLY SUNNY OUTSIDE, FULL MOON IN 3 DAYS)

Cecilia Zelts: PBlood Shifter Witch: Headmisterss
Cecilia nodded as Fiolan fixed her shirt, "You are a life saver Fi....I was so worried about finding the speech that I just grabbed a shirt. I feel rather embarrassed and stupid...I just hope these kids don't think I'm a goof." She said groaning slightly, this had not been the first impression she wanted to leave on these kids. Though she could be airheaded at times, then again who didn't. Surely its happened to everyone at some point and time, so it was a natural mistake. She moved some of her dark hair from her face before turning back to the students. It didn't look like all of them had arrived yet, but sue was sure they'd get here soon. For now she could just begin her introductions, of herself and the teachers.

She cleared her throat and spoke, "Good morning everyone and welcome to Kemir Academy. Now I know not all the students are here just yet but simple introductions won't be so bad to get done with. My name is Cecilia Zelts as you may know by now I am your Headmistress. If you have any major problems, just come to me and I should be able to help you. As for your teachers, those of you taking Witch and Wizard classes, you will be in the building to the west. Your teachers will be Mr. Dredgma for both familiar training and wand making, and your second teacher will be Mr. Nightshade." She paused to glance at the two teachers as she announced their names. "Now moving on to those of you who are in the Werecat and werewolf classes, your building is the one to the east. The Moon Frenzy's Teacher is Mr. Kimon, your partialshifting teacher is Mr. Naom, and last but not least is Will, your combat teacher. I expect you all to treat these people with the utmost respect."
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Will_0121 Will_0121
R i v e r R i v e r fuil fuil madame moiselle madame moiselle SheepKing SheepKing NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy
xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

James Kimon: MBlood Werecat/Werewolf: Moon Frenzy's Teacher
James chuckled as Fiolan scolded him for making fun of Cecilia's little wardrobe malfunction. But it wasn't like he was going to walk over and try and fix her shirt. Sure he wasn't looking for any love, but he was straight and Cecilia was a fine looking woman. He shook the thought away as Cecilia started introductions of the teachers. He waved to the kids as Cecilia said his name, but he didn't bother to move from his spot at the tree. He was rather comfy leaning in the shade of the tree, the sun usually didn't bother him but he had a bit of a headache, "And I doubt it's the scents...then again what do I know...." He mumbled to himself watching more students come.
N Nonexisting

Jake Lepi: HBlood Breaker Wizard: 18yrs
Jake and his brother had been walking for some time and finally got to the assembly, "Geez should have just drove the car through the damn forest instead of walking...." He complained ploping down in the nearest seat. He glanced behind him to look the girl who they had picked up along the way. Her hair was dark and she was still listening to music. "Hey bro why did you even bother to talk to her..." He said not paying much attention to the woman speaking at the front.

Darren Lepi: HBlood Curse Wizard: 18yrs
Darren glared, "Because I didn't want her to be late...now hush and listen to the Headmaster...." Jake frowned but turned looking to the woman, she wasn't bad looking for however old she was, "It's not like the teachers won't be introduccing themselves before they start class it's pretty pointless..." Darren groaned moving away from his brother. He didn't want to seem like a trouble maker right off the bat. And his brother was not helping him try ro make a good first impression. Jake chuckled as his brother ignored him and moved closer to the front. Jake looked around for any cute girl's he smiled as his eyes landed on a chick with silvery blonde hair and yellow eyes. "Well got to keep myself entertained somehow..." Darren was to busy listening to the Headmistress to pay attention to what his brother was doing. Jake stood heading for the girl with a smirk.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 (Jake's heading your way)

Ray Felkin: MBlood Werecat/Wind Witch: 17yrs
Ray walked out of the forest brushing some leaves from her hair her green silver eyes roamed over the place... Students were sitting and a woman was talking, she walked over sitting down next to a girl with red bobbed cut hair. She glanced to the girl as she held a familiar scent but shrugged it off. That probably wasn't possible, seems how she hadn't smelled any other person or cat on the Bob cat family. Had she gotten lost in the forest longer than what she thought. She crossed one leg over the other and rested an elbow on her knee tapping a red painted nail against her chin. Listening to the woman in the front speak.
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Helena Tyrin: PBlood Werewolf: 16yrs
Helena now stood watching a woman speak, but not really listening. She turned her music down pulling one ear piece off to listen to the woman. She took a seat and glanced down at what sue had sketched out. She was a bit thankful for the guy who had stopped and told her that they'd better get going. Once again she'd lost herself to her drawings, not that it was much of a problem to her. Though this one was far from being finished, she still had to do the highlights and shading. Then to finish it off she would need to add color even if it was only a slpash here and there.​

image.jpeg
Alphonse Lavenza
As a young man walked over to the tree Alphonse had claimed she couldn't help but tense up a little. He didn't look all that scary but you could never know how somehow might be. As she watched him pull out multiple cakes she immediately wondered where he got them from. With a quick scan of the area Alphonse had realized she didn't even notice the dainty snack table. It was all around adorable with cute little pastries that almost seemed more like decorations than food. She was about to consider getting up to grab something when the green haired boy offered one of his many treats to her. Alphonse was caught off guard but the offer was quite tempting. Seeing the size of his smile Alphonse tried to rival it as she replied,
"Thanks!"
Though she had sounded a bit to chipper with her reply, Alphonse decided she gave a proper response. With her cheeks starting to hurt a bit she made her smile smaller until it went back to normal. With that out of the way Alphonse noticed a few more things about the student, namely his glossy black watch on his left arm and the bracelet on his right. Quickly snatching a glance at the she realized that the ceremony would begin soon. "S-"

About to say something, Alphonse was almost immediately cut off by the headmistress. Making sure to absorb everything the woman said, Alphonse turned her full attention to her. The cake could always wait for later.
Mentioned: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

Cordelia Ainsworth
Before the ceremony had begun Cordelia was silently observing the matters happening up at the podium. It seemed one of the other teachers had stepped in to help the Headmaster appear a tad more professional. Though the safety pin could be seen as a distraction, it did well to hide the even bigger distraction that had seemingly caught everyone's attention. For the most part however, it seemed that one teacher in particular was going to be rather helpful once classes officially start if he was willing to help out his boss. But then again, she could always be wrong.

Once the ceremony got underway the witch's sitting in silence went on. Both her vision and hearing trained to listen to everything the Headmaster had to say.
Despite it only being an introduction for the teachers, Cori appreciated getting to put faces to the names before every getting to class. It felt less intimidating that way. As Headmaster Zelts introduced the teachers responsible for the classes provided for the witches and wizards, the water witch noticed that she had already seen both of them. The man who was in charge of both the familiar training and wand making classes was the same gentleman that had been greeting students.
So he is Mister Dredgma. Turing her gaze towards the spell teacher, Cordelia saw that it was the man who had helped out the Headmaster. And that is Mister Nightshade... He looks rather flamboyant for a teacher.. Huh? Sadly the witch was too deep in thought to notice that there was a redheaded boy approaching her seat from behind.

iBqfQEP.png
Vaughn settled into the chair beside Byron, and glanced to the podium where the headmistress was. It seemed they'd be starting soon at least. The lad's question caught him slightly off guard at first, before he realized he did indeed kind of have that smell to him. Not exactly the most pleasant in the world, but there were worse scents out there. "Yeah kinda." Vaughn replied, a slight nervous chuckle following. "I've never been the best at navigation so I may have gotten just a little lost." He finished with a half-smile in Byron's direction. His attention shifted to the front again as the headmistress started the ceremony by introducing the teachers. He looked towards both Mr. Dredgma and Mr. Nightshade as they were pointed out. He took note of the odd coloring to the hair of one of the pair. Purple was a shade he would not have pegged to look decent on anyone, but the teacher managed to pull it off well enough. When the other half of the teachers were announced, he glanced towards them long enough to put names to the faces but didn't pay a whole lot of attention after that.

When Headmistress Cecilia stopped talking for a few, he glanced to the boy beside him. "I'm Vaughn, by the way. What's your name?" He whispered the question and slight introduction, not really wanting to talk to Byron without actually ever learning his name. That would be rude. Besides, the lad was the first person he'd talked to here at Kemir, might as well make it count.

h0a9h9F.png
Siyanda glanced to the blonde girl who sat down beside her, a curious look on her face. There was a familiar smell from the girl, very reminiscent of the helpful feline friends that had helped her make it to the academy. Had they run into the same family? She doubted it, but then apparently anything was possible. "Hello." She greeted, just before the Headmistress started to speak. Her attention shifted entirely to the older woman as she introduced the teachers. She paid little attention to the wizard half, and more to the werecats and werewolves they had as teachers. She looked towards each in turn as they were introduced. Mr. Kimon looked almost annoyed for some reason, Will seemed quiet, and Mr. Noam looked quite friendly. He even kind of waved at the students when he was introduced.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (interacting with Ray)

nIkYOe6.png
Ziven traveled to the first shortly after Kallo and Will did, but opted actually to not find a seat and instead moved to stand not too far away from the rest of the teachers. As Cecilia started to speak, he smiled to the students and listened quietly. His eyes raked through those gathered, trying to get a sense of how many he'd actually see in classes. When he was introduced, he gave a small, friendly wave towards the students, before he went back to his thinking. He was wondering how many more students had yet to show up, and what was going to go wrong with this ceremony. Something probably would, that much was inevitable.

Will smiled humorously about the situation with the headmasters
.... Interesting ....
choice of clothing and the whole fuss about it with most teachers involved. Once the pin was fitted in place, Will acknowledged the friendly hand gesture and speech behind him and immediately sat down next to Kallo. “Yeah, your right there” He said as he gave a quiet little chuckle. He was about to talk to Kallo more but was cut off by the headmaster making a speech to the students.

When she called out Will’s name, Will stood up to nod and then sit down yet again. As the speech went on, Will still noticed many students piling in. As they piled in, Will thought to himself how this year was going to be one of hard work, but hoped it would at least be a little interesting aswell with the new students coming in and everything.

Last edited:
fiolan nightshade
male-unknown age-spells teacher

fiolan nodded to cecilia having had helped her fix her little wardrobe malfunction. "it's nothing,cecilia. " he answered and went to stand beside james. as the headmistress made the introductions he listened as his name was called and gave the students a smile waving a hand before doing a gentlemanly bow. "it is a pleasure. " he greeted the students using his old fashioned manners as usual. he was quite delighted to be working with them. he could feel the eyes on him and knew how they probably noticed his hair color. it may have seemed extremely abnormal but it was his natural hair color as odd as it seemed. after having been introduced he stood beside james yet again and watched the number of students who had piled in as he listened to the head mistress' speech. his gold eye and pink eye then shifted over as he tilted his head a bit looking down at james. he exhaled softly and leaned down with his long hair falling down his shoulder past his chest. the scent of herbs could smelled off him as he moved closer to james pressing his forehead gently against his. "hmm.. you don't have a fever...you feeling ok?" he asked softly pulling his head back at looking him in the eye.

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture
Will_0121 Will_0121
xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
SheepKing SheepKing

Byron Maxwell
Once Vaughn had gotten himself seated in the chair beside his, Byron sat back down. "So that's why you smell a little more like forest life than most everyone else," the boy commented while adjusted his legs so that he was comfortable again. When Miss Zelts started to speak the werecat focused his gaze on the headmaster. Thankfully it seemed that someone had helped the rather busty woman cover herself better, allowing the white haired student to actually look at her without an issue. A sigh of relief having escaped him. Though when she introduced the teachers, Byron's gaze shifted a bit to coordinate the names with the appropriate faces. It seemed the were students had three teachers while the more magic based teens had only two. Guess not many people want to teach magic.... Or we just have a lot more issues than they do, the werecat thought to himself.

His attention, however, was soon drawn away from the staff as he heard the stranger beside him start to speak. So his name is Vaughn, interesting. Not many people around here had a name like that. Then again, not many parents named their kid Byron. "Name's Byron. Nice to meet you," he whispered back in reply. The werecat's bright yellow orbs could be seen glancing over at Vaughn out of the corner of his eyes.
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Abigail sat with her eyes closed as the old little bus she rode trudged along the quiet forest road. She could feel the vibrations of the only partially paved roads, as well as every shimmy and jump from the stray bed of pebbles. The music she listened to was completely unfamiliar, as it usually was, however she listened to it knowing it would be the exact type of music she enjoyed. She opened her eyes to check the time on her phone, noting she was running late for the scheduled opening ceremony. Abigail knew she could most likely slow down time to arrive, however the irony of a Time Witch running late was too funny for her to pass up. As the girl came back from her thought, she noticed a young man smiling at her, attempting to speak to her. Without breaking stride, Abigail turned the music up enough so the sound could be clearly heard from her headphones as she once again closed her eyes off to her surroundings.

After a few stops, Abigail felt someone tap her shoulder. She was annoyed that the young man didn't take the hint, keeping her eyes shut so as not to give him the slightest bit of hope that she was even the least bit interested. She felt a few more persistent taps, followed by a gentle shake. Annoyed by the invasion of her space, Abigail's eyes shot open, ready to give the boy a piece of her mind. That is, until she noticed that not only was the bus now empty of passengers, but that the person tapping her shoulder was the bus driver. Abigail sheepishly removed her headphones, embarrassed that she had misread the situation.

"...Sorry to disturb you Miss," the kind old driver said apologetically. "We've reached your stop miss, you asked me to let you know once we arrived."

Abigail stands up meekly, managing a thankful bow before making her way to the only door on the bus. "Thank you sir, I appreciate the effort." The old man smiled as she disembarked from the bus. She took a deep breath of the beautiful green forest that stood before her, noticing a hint of diesel in the air as the bus puttered away along its route. "I guess i'm walking from here," she said out loud to herself as she started her way down the path through the forest.

After what felt like an eternity, Abigail reached the Kemir Academy grounds. She could hear the voice of one of the staff members speaking about introductions, as well as the murmuring of some of the students gathered in the clearing near the origin of the talking staffer. As she made her way to the ceremony, Abigail wished she could just head straight to her dorm and take a nap. At least that way she would be able to get started not remembering any names or faces while in comfort. She takes a seat near the center of the set out seats, glad that most of the students had elected to not sit down. Abigail turned down the music enough to hear the speaker talk, but refused to remove her headphones as the simple act of wearing them usually discouraged friendly chit chat. Here we go...

iBqfQEP.png
"Nice to meet you as well, Byron." Vaughn whispered back, looking to Byron out of the corner of his eye. He fell quiet for a brief time, just listening to the rest of the ceremony. He took up a little bit of people-watching, trying to a good idea of those around him. He spent a few minutes just quietly people-watching, before looking entirely to Byron again. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you? Or I guess that sounds kind of rude... I guess I mean which, you know, side of the school are you going to?" He questioned, purely curious at this point. He was hoping to at least make a friend out of this meeting in the end, because it was awfully hard to be in new places without someone to talk to.

Byron Maxwell
It had been silent for a while between the boys for a good deal of time before one of them decided to speak. That one being Vaughn. At the question being asked just what he was, Byron was rather quick to come up with a response. Deciding that showing was more self explanatory than telling. Besides, it's more fun that way. So, the boy sat in silence as parts of his body changed. Rounded, white ears sprouted through his equally white locks, a tiger tail sprouting out from where his tail bone was located, finally his nails grew into long points. "Meow." A mischievous grin spread across Byron's face while his pupils turned into slits a bit. After a minute or so went by the young werecat shifted back to his normal form. With his yellow orbs resting fully on Vaughn now, he felt as if it was only fair to question the boy in return, "Since you know my 'hair raising' species, it's your turn to tell me yours."
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

After the speech, Will decided to talk with Kallo as he didn’t have much chance to talk with him at all since he never actually got the chance. He thought Kallo was a nice guy and certainly a thorough teacher with his explanations. Maybe he could get a few tips and tricks from him.

“So, you seen any students that look promising?” He said as he caught Kallo’s eyes scanning the new students. Will said this rather shyly, he didn’t want to admit it, but he sucked at making friends since he was a ‘I keep myself to myself’ person. He did try though.

Interacting with Kallo Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back