• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kemir Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
We can chat here about whatever, you can give me your ideas and such. Also I will set up a link for a Discord as well seems how that seems to work better for some! :) Also Welcome!!!!

Discord link

Last edited:
Hope you guys like my characters, also fuil fuil if you decide you want to change your room number due to a newly added character just let me know!!! :D

SheepKing SheepKing first off should I add Sexuality to the character sheet?

Two I can see Alphonse and Helena becoming close!!! XD like Alphonse knocks on Helena's door to try and wake her up for class and it opens. She walks in seeing all the drawings and paints. Helena becomes Alphonse's instant comic supplier, and she happy cuz someone is enjoying her works!!!! XD

SheepKing SheepKing first off should I add Sexuality to the character sheet?

Two I can see Alphonse and Helena becoming close!!! XD like Alphonse knocks on Helena's door to try and wake her up for class and it opens. She walks in seeing all the drawings and paints. Helena becomes Alphonse's instant comic supplier, and she happy cuz someone is enjoying her works!!!! XD
I think since there's the option for a crush and mate it would make sense for sexuality to atleast be optional and omg Helena is so adorable! I can totally imagine them being best buds!! Goodnight my dude!

I've finished Vaughn's history and added his ref photo of him and Kaiya to his sheet, so if anybody curious on that stoof, check it out!

I'm debating whether I want to change my character's sexuality and have her be a lesbian or to keep her as a pansexual. I just keep on flip flopping between the two lol

ah okay, i know i personally like a tad longer posts but there wasn't much to write on so i did what i could

Oh heck, we started. XD my notifs have not been updating me. Anyway, Ziven is completely done if anyone’s curious. I’m drawing Siyanda tonight but I’ll probably get my intro post up before finishing her up completely.

Also Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 , just a friendly heads up, your post is really hard to read in the dark theme. Could you possibly make the body text of your post, like, medium gray? Or default color? The dialogue is fine but... that would make life easier for those who prefer dark theme.
Ignore this, my mistake. XD

Last edited:
Ok? I thought all my text was all black minus the dialogue? But Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture , it's rather difficult to read your post (except for the dialogue) without highlighting the whole thing. Maybe could you change it to be a tad darker?

Ok? I thought all my text was all black minus the dialogue? But Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture , it's rather difficult to read your post (except for the dialogue) without highlighting the whole thing. Maybe could you change it to be a tad darker?
Im sorry, I’m rather tired and I didn’t realize it was my screen brightness causing a problem, not your actual post. Really sorry about that. Didn’t mean to jump on ya like that. ;-; Your post is great tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back