• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆Karma's Roleplay Workshop☆ [Long-term partners wanted!]

KillaKarma

you are worth it <3
Hello everyone!! :) You can call me Karma (she/her), and I'm here to roleplay! This is my first time on this site, but I've been roleplaying for years. I don't mind your age, as long as you can roleplay well. I have a deep love for angst, horror, and mature themes as well as fluff and romance. I'm super open to any other genres as well (fantasy, sci-fi, modern, etc.)! Dystopian/Apocalyptic are my favs!

I mostly do oc x oc, but I'm always open to doing doubles with canon characters! I do canon x canon too, but very rarely because it has to catch my attention. I write at least 2 paragraphs for my replies! I don't do one-liners, and I'd prefer you write at least one paragraph. Doesn't matter the size, as long as I have something to go off of. I do MxF and FxF! I can play either female or male, doesn't matter to me <3

Please don't ghost me! I'd much rather you tell me you are busy or tell me you want to leave than have me stuck worrying about your well-being. :(

Below I have some of my fandoms, pairings, and pre-made plots! Don't let any of that discourage you from sending me your own ideas or plots though! I'd love to see and brainstorm with them!

||Fandoms I'm currently interested in!|| ||Pairings/troupes Im C R A V I N G at the moment!|| ||Pre-made plots!||
☆Mha ☆Genshin Impact ☆HunterxHunter ☆Danganronpa ☆Arcane ☆Demon Slayer ☆Jujutsu Kaisen ☆TWD games ☆FNAF (all games) ☆Tokyo Revengers ☆SCP ☆Undertale (Not really into AU's with this but I can try!) ☆AHS ☆Slashers ☆LIS (mostly LIS2) /pairings\ ☆Villain/hero x civilian/hostage ☆Demon x summoner ☆Gang member x gang member/civilian ☆Royalty x villager ☆Streamer/celebrity x fan ☆Yandere x victim ☆Partner x partner ☆Mythical creature x human /Troupes\ ☆Soulmates ☆Found family ☆Friends to lovers ☆Arranged marriages ☆Enemies to lovers/friends/family ☆Snowed in/trapped in a place together
Character A inherited their grandparent's old home in the mountains! How exciting! Desperate for a getaway, they move in quickly to the old home. Things seem normal at first, but slowly things start to change. Things start to move from one place to another without their doing. Doors and drawers are left open when they are sure they closed them before. Small noises of light footsteps or movement can be heard at times. It all comes to a head when Character A decides to get to the bottom of this and buys a oujia board. One thing leads to another and now Character A is scared shitless with A ghostly Character B hovering over them. Welp, there goes Character A's Friday night..
A villain (character A) kidnaps character B in hopes of luring a hero to fall for their master plan. In the time leading up to said plan, character A gets closer and closer to character B and vice versa. While character A contemplates putting their new friend/love interest in danger for the sake of their plan, character A contemplates if they should stay with their new friend/love interest or leave and go back to the safe life they knew before.
Who knew that a stupid ritual on youtube would actually work? Character A surely didn't think so. They guessed being bored, being interested in magic, and having a stupid amount of candles around didn't really mix. A now clueless and curious demon (character B) sits in front of character A. Would character A try to send Character B back to wherever they came from? Would they learn to coexist? Would they get closer? The most important question though is how are they going to explain this to character A's landlord.

hi ! I would love to write some genshin impact ( original ? ) story with you , if you are still interested :D

Had to take a tiny break from the site, but I'm back so giving this a little bump <3 So sorry if I didn't respond to you on this thread before, I didn't get notifications for it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back