• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kara's search for Fandoms! Come one come all!

Karabunny101

Captain
About me
I am 20 year old college student who loves to write. I am very into RPing and I have a wide variety of Fandoms and ideas. I love out of character chat. I am a very laid back RP Partner. I understand we all have lives outside of this website and that replies wont come on time every time.

Rules
I know this is the boring part. I promise I'll make it short and sweet.

• At least two sentences per reply. I love to read and write so my replies will always be more than two sentences
  • I prefer to stay on RP Nation, talk to me if you want to move it off.
  • I prefer PM's verse chat, again talk to me if you want to change that.
  • Please don't just drop the RP. Let me know if you are not having fun and we can stop. Don't just leaving me hanging in the wind.
  • Doubling: I double, but I don't expect you to, if you don't want to.
What I will play.
  • Canon Characters
  • OC's
  • MxF, FxF and I am not sure on MxM I could be into it talk to me on that one.
Fandom's and Pairings!
Finally the part you have been waiting for! I have a wide variety of fandoms so if you don't see something up there ask me, I may be into it! In bold is the character I would prefer to play, but remember I will double!

Criminal Minds
Reid x OC
Reid
x OC
Reid x
Any character
Reid x Any character

CSI Miami
Eric x Any character
Caine x OC
Wolf x OC
Callie
x Any character
Speedle x OC

Marvel
Steve Rogers x OC

Literally I will play anyone in this world. You name it I am sure I could do it! So please just ask me on that one.

Riverdale (Only to Episode 7 forgive me!)
Jughead x OC
Jughead x Betty
Jughead
x OC

Throw ideas at me! Lets talk about it.

Harry Potter
Any canon character x Any canon character
OC x OC

Youtube
Markiplier x OC
Markiplier x Jackspecticeye
Jackspeticeye x OC
Jackspeticeye x Markiplier
Ethan x OC
Ethan x OC
Tyler x OC
Tyler
x OC

If you didn't see something up there that you liked ask me about it! I may like it an have completely forgotten. If something catches your eye shoot me a PM or comment below! I look forward to RPing with you!

Hey, I'm interested in a Marvel RP! I would prefer to play OC's and normally only play males but can play a female if need be.

hey!! I'm interested in a Reid x oc rp, (I'm only caught up as far as season five though, is that alright?) I was also wondering if I could play the oc?

About me
I am 20 year old college student who loves to write. I am very into RPing and I have a wide variety of Fandoms and ideas. I love out of character chat. I am a very laid back RP Partner. I understand we all have lives outside of this website and that replies wont come on time every time.

Rules
I know this is the boring part. I promise I'll make it short and sweet.

• At least two sentences per reply. I love to read and write so my replies will always be more than two sentences
  • I prefer to stay on RP Nation, talk to me if you want to move it off.
  • I prefer PM's verse chat, again talk to me if you want to change that.
  • Please don't just drop the RP. Let me know if you are not having fun and we can stop. Don't just leaving me hanging in the wind.
  • Doubling: I double, but I don't expect you to, if you don't want to.
What I will play.
  • Canon Characters
  • OC's
  • MxF, FxF and I am not sure on MxM I could be into it talk to me on that one.
Fandom's and Pairings!
Finally the part you have been waiting for! I have a wide variety of fandoms so if you don't see something up there ask me, I may be into it! In bold is the character I would prefer to play, but remember I will double!

Criminal Minds
Reid x OC
Reid x OC
Reid x Any character
Reid x Any character

CSI Miami
Eric x Any character
Caine x OC
Wolf x OC
Callie x Any character
Speedle x OC

Marvel
Steve Rogers x OC

Literally I will play anyone in this world. You name it I am sure I could do it! So please just ask me on that one.

Riverdale (Only to Episode 7 forgive me!)
Jughead x OC
Jughead x Betty
Jughead x OC

Throw ideas at me! Lets talk about it.

Harry Potter
Any canon character x Any canon character
OC x OC

Youtube
Markiplier x OC
Markiplier x Jackspecticeye
Jackspeticeye x OC
Jackspeticeye x Markiplier
Ethan x OC
Ethan x OC
Tyler x OC
Tyler x OC

If you didn't see something up there that you liked ask me about it! I may like it an have completely forgotten. If something catches your eye shoot me a PM or comment below! I look forward to RPing with you!

Hi there! I'm interested in rping with you!

Alright! Im really looking for someone to play Steve Rogers, i have a plot in mind, in the Marvel and I'm willing to double ahy one you want!
Criminal Minds is pretty much open! Shoot me a PM we can talk some more.

I would love you forever if you could play Jughead for my OC! Or we could do a harry potter roleplay :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back