• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RoyalPhoenix32

The Royal Phoenix
Its an odd school, built by an ancient mage nine centuries ago for those with magic powers to learn in a relatively peaceful setting. The mage had students and from there had students of their own. But in nine centuries, many thought the mage would stay like that forever, alas, they ripped their own heart out and scattered their powers into 9 artifacts. 8 of which have been scattered into the world, while the nine remained hidden and undisturbed. A old friend of theirs has taken the reigns of being principal or Head of the academy, this woman had brought their remains; a statue, back with her and displayed it for all to see. Though an illusion had been cast over the statue to make it look like they weren't holding their missing heart or their ribcage was open for all to see, it looked like they were holding an orb towards the entrance to the school. A letter has been sent, seeking those with magic or one of the mystic artifacts. Will you accept the challenge?

HELLO EVERYONE~! Its been so long since I've made an rp on here, joining rps than making them. But this idea is still in the works, mostly due to the idea itself being more story based than rp based. But aside from that, this rp is going to have more drama in it. The powers/artifacts are seeking an heir to wield the ancient mage's powers. Its not a combine them all to get the 9th artifact, and that last artifact will NOT be in the circulation of artifacts. There will be villains that have 3 artifacts and students will have 5 artifacts. I will say who gets what with the final say.
Chart of weaknesses: (In the works)

Earth->Air->Fire->Water->Earth->Lightning
Light<->Darkness
Unique magic<->Ancient Magic

Unique magic is sort of like non elemental magic but

Now onto the rules.

1. General rules of RPN, everyone knows them. If not, go look them up.
2. No magic is without flaws, even the artifacts will have flaws
3. Don't expect the artifacts to be as what you imagine them as. Once everyone has a pick of who has an artifact, I'll send a pm to the person with the corresponding artifact with an image and what magic they use with it, along with the flaws.
4. Students with the artifacts will a mana boost, some more than others. Example; time magic user can stop time for a few seconds but the amount of mana used is much higher than a normal spell
5. Have fun

Alright~! The artifacts for claim:
Students/Teachers:
1. Water- (claimed by Alex is slow Alex is slow )
2. Fire- (claimed by FabulousTrash FabulousTrash )
3. Divination- (claimed by Nine of Swords Nine of Swords )
4. Time-(Claimed by me, RoyalPhoenix32)
5. Music/sound- (claimed by mortalitasi mortalitasi )
Villains:
1. Dark Magic- (claimed by StaidFoal StaidFoal )
2. Lightning-
3. Healing magic- (claimed by OldTurtle OldTurtle )

That about wraps it up, for now. I'm open to ideas if you have some. Let me know either here or via pm. Also, let me know if your a villain, student, or teacher​

Last edited:
Hey! This looks really interesting. I'd love to take the artifact of Sound, with preference for being a teacher, though I'm open to student if the roles need a better balance. Thanks for coming up with this idea, it's really cool!

I’m interested but I don’t have discord is that going to be a problem? If not I would love to claim water as a student role.

^-^ No problem, glad I could clear that up. If anyone does want to join the Discord server, let me know via pm. I'll give you a invite.

I will like to join if they're any spots open, I would also like to join the discord

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back