• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kaizoic: Earth Reborn season 2 announcement

Da Doofus

Veteran Geek
Attention fellow rp-ers. Two years ago, I started a storyline on this site that recently ran its course. The rp partner I worked with has remained in touch and we are continuing the story in a second installment.
I recall seeing viewers on the thread multiple times so I’m hoping those readers see this.
:)
We will be starting season 2 of Kaizoic very soon and if you are interested, the 1st season is still open if you are curious about what has already happened.

Take note that some small changes have been made as season 1 doubled as a rough draft for the world. Nothing major, just some renames of certain things and a retconn of character lore here and there.

Hope this catches some eyes for potential spinoffs. Thank you and keep creativity flowing!

- Da Doofus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back