• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum [ Kaiju War Chronicles :|: OC Kaiju/Mecha Battle Arena :|: (OCC & FAQ) ]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Since it already has 1 win, I'm gonna push my luck with Megastodon, the Mutated Mammoth Kaiju
Sounds good. Where would you like it to take place? My Kaiju usually sticks to forested areas, but the rp doesn’t have to take place in a forest if you don’t want it to.

That works! Unfortunately we can’t start just yet as I’ll be busy for a while. However, I’ll be available at 1600 (EST/EDT) for an hour. At 1900, I’ll be available for longer. College is a huge time sink. 😅
Sounds like a plan. Just know I am not usually on during the weekend but I'll do my best to respond.

If anyone wants to fight, I am willing to, though I'm kind of limited. Sievnadyth has sustained too many injuries to fight effectively until she is healed, and Lima is in allegiance to the United States and only attacks those who pose a threat (though she is a bit loose with that definition), or who attack her first.

If anyone wants to fight, I am willing to, though I'm kind of limited. Sievnadyth has sustained too many injuries to fight effectively until she is healed, and Lima is in allegiance to the United States and only attacks those who pose a threat (though she is a bit loose with that definition), or who attack her first.

*Eyes gleam*

Perhaps Abrhavoc?

The alien possessed US battleship that desires to destroy all land dwellers .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back