• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just two fandoms search (doubling, oc, ooc, etc)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello! I’m lunar it’s a pleasure to meet y’all and I hope you’re having a lovely day! I got two specific cravings I want to do though I am open to fandoms if I know them just need an interesting plot. Anyways I suppose I’ll share about me.

About me
-I’m 20
-I work a full time job and like to run
-Average writing length is 2-5 paragraphs normally settling at 4
-I like ooc talk just to plot, chit chat, and send memes
-I do have hobbies so sometimes I get fixated on them. If I disappear please feel free to bump me every 2-3 days or so
-i like sending jokes about characters we play
-I do require doubling up. Sorry if that’s an issue

Alright now for the annoying part. The rules
Rules
-please help me plot I can’t do it all on my own
-Be able to give me something to work with when you send replies
-please be open to ooc
-tell me your favorite fruit so I know you read these
-Be open to doublin

Alright we got through this so time for the fandoms and some mini somewhat plots to get these rolling

Fandoms/plot ideas
Boku no hero Academia
-hero x villain/vigilante x hero
-unite to save the world
-dealing with the stress of saving people
-open to possible aus
Pokemon
-champions tournament
-legendary heroes
-setting up a new region

That’s all I have for now, but please feel free to suggest some just remember what I said up top. Anyway I hope you all have a lovely day. Bye!​

Hi. I'm interested in starting a bnha rp. I'm an experienced rp-er, and I do my best to write as much as I can during each scene (provided I have the energy and inspiration at that moment). I hope we can rp soon ^w^

Hi. I'm interested in starting a bnha rp. I'm an experienced rp-er, and I do my best to write as much as I can during each scene (provided I have the energy and inspiration at that moment). I hope we can rp soon ^w^
Sounds good to me! Shoot me a pm when you get a moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back