• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujutsu Kaisen OC X OC MxF (Long term 18+)

Foster

Inheritor
Hello all!

Foster here again, back from Jujutsu Kaisen Zero finally hitting cinemas near me. I really enjoyed it and the whole experience has me craving some roleplay in the JJK universe, so I figured why not set up a short partner search specifically for it.

For those of you not familiar with me I'm a 23 year old male based in the UK and I'm currently studying animal behavior at university. I've got 7+ years of roleplaying under my belt and will usually write 1000+ words per post, with some variation depending on what is appropriate at the time and what my partner prefers. If you like really wordy posts I can pump that up to 2000+, but likewise if you prefer quick and snacky posts that's totally fine as well. With the barrage of assignments from uni being never ending my free time isn't what I'd like to be but I try to guarantee at least one post a week, maybe more if I'm really enjoying the roleplay or I've somehow got ahead of my work. Despite this I'm pretty much always available for OCC and always really enjoying chatting with the people I'm writing alongside, especially when its about plotting or our OCs! I'll happily hand out my discord tag for this, but if you want to keep OCC on site then that's no problem.

As I mentioned in the title OCxOC is my jam, but I'll happily play canon characters for the sake of the plot, I just don't enjoy playing them as my main character.

On to my rules!

• Be over 18 (Sorry to all you younger members of RP Nation but I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anybody under 18.)
  • Be literate. You don't need to be Shakespeare by any means, however I can't roleplay with one-liners or anybody who doesn't have a decent grasp on basic spelling and grammar. Mistakes are expected of course, we're only human! But if every single line is littered with spelling errors, you're better off looking elsewhere.
  • No god modding. This has never really been a problem I've seen on here thankfully but I figured I should say something just in case.
  • I'd appreciate not being ghosted either! If you lose interest and want to dip that's perfectly fine, just do me a favor and give me a heads up about it.

So, as for an actual plot I've not really got anything in mind yet and was hoping to work something out with my partner. I'd be happy to have our characters either start at Jujutsu high as an alternate group of first years, or have them start elsewhere and become entwined in the world of sorcerers some other way. I think the setting has plenty of potential so even if you don't have anything in mind either feel free to hit me up for this, I'm sure we can come up with something!

Hi there! I saw this post and made an account to reach out to you about it! I've never used this site before so apologies if I'm not that great at this, haha. I used to do roleplay a really long time ago, on more archaic platforms. These sites are so organized and fancy! I'm quick to learn with these kind of things, though, so worry not.

I'm 19 and also at university, located in the US. I think it could be fun to create JJK OCs and forming a plot around them! I'm caught up on the anime and manga, so I've got some ideas, but I think it would be cool to come up with stuff together! I haven't done, like, organized RP in a while, but I've been writing fic for over a decade, so I'm capable of doing long or short posts, and writing other characters, things like that.

I'm also willing to talk more on Disc for the OCC stuff as well. I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to say here, but this is my little bid to you, haha. I hope we can talk soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back