• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Journey to the New World [Information/Sheets/OOC]

*Satoyan enforcer breaks down the door*

YOU'RE GOING TO REPAY YOUR DEBTS WITH YOUR ORGANS.

*hacks at everybody in the room with a scalpel*
You guys have a lot of money, I'm not saying I'm going to try and take it when I find you, but I'm certainly implying it.
I'm surprised you didn't build barracks first turn.
Aldwyn-Lorithica is a perfectly peaceful nation I don't know why you'd think that.
I need a lumber mill for a shipyard and I need ships to launch naval attacks.

You guys have a lot of money, I'm not saying I'm going to try and take it when I find you, but I'm certainly implying it.

Aldwyn-Lorithica is a perfectly peaceful nation I don't know why you'd think that.
I need a lumber mill for a shipyard and I need ships to launch naval attacks.
Everyone knows that Aldwyn-Lorithica is a perfectly peaceful nation , but peaceful nations need troops too don't they ? of course they'd only be used for defense.

I was gonna do that !!!! find something else to do .

Gotta take the blame for most of the sudden changes, but I'm fine with it cuz we haven't really gotten anywhere.

Also, would you guys like to have a nation specific quest line to follow or more of a sandbox/do whatever type of thing?

Gotta take the blame for most of the sudden changes, but I'm fine with it cuz we haven't really gotten anywhere.

Also, would you guys like to have a nation specific quest line to follow or more of a sandbox/do whatever type of thing?
A quest line would be much appreciated , if its not too much of a bother ?

The former would be interesting.

So can gold buy population points and military units? What is it used for aside from trading with other players?

Last edited:
Everyone knows that Aldwyn-Lorithica is a perfectly peaceful nation , but peaceful nations need troops too don't they ? of course they'd only be used for defense.

I was gonna do that !!!! find something else to do .
We will need to defend our lands from jealous lesser nations, after all many people will not look favourably upon the first people on the New World.

I'd like a quest line if that's alright, or at least prompts to drive certain things.
The former would be interesting

So can gold buy population points and military units? What is it used for aside from trading with other players?
I think it would be nice to have a shifting economy, where there are period where certain resources are in high demand and can be sold back to the mainland for more money, but at other times it's worth a lot less. Like when the Spanish caused mass inflation by importing gold from the new world.

I think gold should be used to buy things from overseas like mercenaries or extra resources, but if you buy something it takes a couple of turns to arrive to avoid the abuse of just spam buying something when you need it.

We will need to defend our lands from jealous lesser nations, after all many people will not look favourably upon the first people on the New World.

I'd like a quest line if that's alright, or at least prompts to drive certain things.

I think it would be nice to have a shifting economy, where there are period where certain resources are in high demand and can be sold back to the mainland for more money, but at other times it's worth a lot less. Like when the Spanish caused mass inflation by importing gold from the new world.

I think gold should be used to buy things from overseas like mercenaries or extra resources, but if you buy something it takes a couple of turns to arrive to avoid the abuse of just spam buying something when you need it.
Ur mum should take a couple of turns to arrive to the grocery store to avoid the abuse of her just spam buying everything when she wants it.

Ur mum should take a couple of turns to arrive to the grocery store to avoid the abuse of her just spam buying everything when she needs it.
Don't worry. You wont need to deal with that rule cause you wont have any money after I finish raiding you.

'Cuz you're too poor to get a proper sewer system set up?
We have the most amazing and cutting edge sewer system. Here's how it works :
  1. Take a shit
  2. Let the Satoyan slave pick it up and dispose of it
  3. Kick the slave a few times if you fancy (optional)

We should kill him and take all his money.
Wow , you come up with that plan all by yourself , what did you think ? we'd declare war on him and after it all ends go - "Well, that was a good scrap if I may say so myself . Have a nice day . Cheerio"

I'm also going to invade you and take all of your money.
I am so terribly sorry if i have offended you and your peoples its just that i tend to get a bit sarcastic . please tell us what we can do to repair relations ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back