• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Journey to the New World [Information/Sheets/OOC]

*official letter of goodwill Sir Roland has written for eventual delivery to the Old World's nations*

Dearest dweeb.

Nananana boo boo,
Satoya got to the New World before you.

Sincerely, Sir Roland.
That's not what we're going to tell the people back home...

I'll make the list of buildings bigger but basically to recruit new units or build new buildings you would have to research the technology. Therefore, to hire a musketeer you need to learn how to work with gunpowder.

Trade routes are kind of simple, no... not really...
Basically, once you discover the city of another nation (or a native tribe), that are willing to trade, you can build a road to that city (Would take a few turns) which would grant you access to their resources and grant them access to yours.
But you don't have to worry about that for now.

*official letter of goodwill Sir Roland has written for eventual delivery to the Old World's nations*

Dearest dweeb.

Nananana boo boo,
Satoya got to the New World before you.

Sincerely, Sir Roland.
*strongly worded letter back to sir Roland*
Dearest Fatbottom

You don't frighten us, Satoyan pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I feel sick simply adressing this letter to you , you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Sincerely your dearest and most loyal allies

But the aliens have photographic evidence.
Too bad that the Satoyans don't. Let it forever be remembered that the Aldwo-Lorithicans were the first to discover the glory of the new world.
I'll make the list of buildings bigger but basically to recruit new units or build new buildings you would have to research the technology. Therefore, to hire a musketeer you need to learn how to work with gunpowder.

Basically, once you discover the city of another nation (or a native tribe), that are willing to trade, you can build a road to that city (Would take a few turns) which would grant you access to their resources and grant them access to yours.
Will it be an option to assimilate native tribes by sending a load of missionaries to have then renounce their heathen ways, because that certainly sounds like something I want to do.

I'm not saying you should allow us to build marketplaces that noticeably increase the Gold produced by merchants in the city where they are built, trading posts in native settlements that provide gold, and missions to get extra food and possibly convert natives, but I'm insinuating it.

Too bad that the Satoyans don't. Let it forever be remembered that the Aldwo-Lorithicans were the first to discover the glory of the new world.

Will it be an option to assimilate native tribes by sending a load of missionaries to have then renounce their heathen ways, because that certainly sounds like something I want to do.
Instead of having many separate religions , which tends to happen in most of these rp's could we share the same religion , it would make things more realistic and not to mention improve relations .

*strongly worded letter back to sir Roland*
Dearest Fatbottom

You don't frighten us, Satoyan pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I feel sick simply adressing this letter to you , you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Sincerely your dearest and most loyal allies
Dearest dweeb.

We're allies?!?! SINCE WHEN?

Sincerely, Sir Roland.

Instead of having many separate religions , which tends to happen in most of these rp's could we share the same religion , it would make things more realistic and not to mention improve relations .
And then we can work together to scourge the heathenous native off the face of the earth in the name of the lord.

Religious prosecution and tension is realistic in this era.

Dearest dweeb.

We're allies?!?! SINCE WHEN?

Sincerely, Sir Roland.

Dearest Farbottom

Since the day i lay with thy mother in the brothel.

Sincerely , your humble servant

And then we can work together to scourge the heathenous native off the face of the earth in the name of the lord.
All hail our lord and savior , Pepe . Let the memes be praised .
971c9f4f921c524fab08b924df5e2990.jpg

Am i going to get a cool introductory post too or do i have to do without it ?

Am i going to get a cool introductory post too or do i have to do without it ?
No, fuck you, you can go screw a sheep for all i care.
Here:
I made a post for you <3

I will eventually make the information section all nice and bbcoded, but I got a lot of assignments for school. You guys should decide what religion you want to be, and don't forget to add it to the Nation Sheets so I don't forget.

No, fuck you, you can go screw a sheep for all i care.
Here:
I made a post for you <3

I will eventually make the information section all nice and bbcoded, but I got a lot of assignments for school. You guys should decide what religion you want to be, and don't forget to add it to the Nation Sheets so I don't forget.
But he doesn't have a kawaii map.

I can't do everything, I'm not Donald Trump xD
Well, if you can do something...

Have a high tiered Bank building that generates interest on the amount of gold you have in your treasury. And maybe have a way to make it so if players welsh on gentleman agreements between each other there's a way for them to experience consequences not necessarily entirely done by the backstabee.

Well, if you can do something...

Have a high tiered Bank building that generates interest on the amount of gold you have in your treasury. And maybe have a way to make it so if players welsh on gentleman agreements between each other there's a way for them to experience actual consequences.
Are you trying to insinuate that any of our humble nations would be dishonest towards each other? Such a ludicrous notion!

Are you trying to insinuate that any of our humble nations would be dishonest towards each other? Such a ludicrous notion!

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back