• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Journey~ longterm detailed fantasy quest rp

Fascinating!
Are you still taking people? Is there a type of character you need to help round out the Rp?
We are indeed taking people, we haven't gotten to the second page yet IC. I think we're pretty well-rounded, you can take a look at the character page and pick which race you'd like: human spirit or demon. Make sure you read the lore thoroughly before writing your character :)

Okay folks! New season, new round of players for the thread. We are starting an entirely new scene so it will be very easy for new players to jump in. There is a story summary on the front page of this recruiting thread.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi!!

interested! are all the charries in the thread currently accepted? or are looking for a complerely new roster?
All the chars on the character pages are active with the exception of 11's character. Some ppl want to focus on school, so they will be less active, and I am recruiting to keep a good posting pace.

Wow! This looks amazing. If still accepting, I can have a character sheet out tonight or tomorrow! Is there a type/race of character you're missing or need more of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back