• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Journey~ longterm detailed fantasy quest rp

I do have a question for the players interested: does anyone here want to play a human as their first character?

It's fine if the answer is no, because I'll write one if that's the case.

I was thinking a spirit/minor deity who descended to a demon before sealed by the god queen. He has 2 human, pr demo human daughters i was thinking could show up at some point in the rp? (More to this later, choosing to keep this brief)

I was thinking a spirit/minor deity who descended to a demon before sealed by the god queen. He has 2 human, pr demo human daughters i was thinking could show up at some point in the rp? (More to this later, choosing to keep this brief)
Aha, that's the bit of lore that isn't out yet. There are no demigods in this world. i.e. no half god/demon/spirit-half humans. They are like different species. Gods, demons and spirits are all the same tho, they can have kids. They could be adopted human daughters, or they could be spirits/demons.

Character-building chat is up. This is a temp chat while people make their sheets. The accepted players will be given a discord link.

I'll be starting the character approval today!
The intro post should be up before the end of the weekend. Let's goooooo!

SilverFlight SilverFlight If there's a strict deadline for the Character Sheets, it's probable I won't be able to join at all. I've hardly had any time to work on mine today until now, and I'm too tired to make much progress. It's possible I won't have any time tomorrow, either. Weekends are really busy for me. I'm still interested, but I'll understand if it doesn't work out.

SilverFlight SilverFlight If there's a strict deadline for the Character Sheets, it's probable I won't be able to join at all. I've hardly had any time to work on mine today until now, and I'm too tired to make much progress. It's possible I won't have any time tomorrow, either. Weekends are really busy for me. I'm still interested, but I'll understand if it doesn't work out.
It's getting to a limit, as soon as the next 2 sheets get approved I may have to close it. So perhaps you have a few days? I will be writing the intro post today though, as I promised the other players.

It's getting to a limit, as soon as the next 2 sheets get approved I may have to close it. So perhaps you have a few days? I will be writing the intro post today though, as I promised the other players.
Okay. I'll get my sheet out when I can, and we'll see what happens.

OK! After the initital start we had a couple of slots open, so I'm throwing a note back in here.

I keep things going for a long time and I put a lot of work into the story, so I'm looking for dedicated, longterm players. 1 post a week absolute minimum.

Wanna join~ Can I play a neutral spirit (nature)?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back