• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure / JJBA (OC x Canon, Doubling) RP

apugsign

Of the North
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Divider.png

lynx-fr-1576015635.png

Hello. There are rules down below. 😅 Please read them. I will know if you didn't read them, and you won't be getting a response.

I'm looking for a highly literate RP partner to write JoJo's Bizarre Adventure with long-term. I am looking for someone who is invested in my OCs;
will put effort into the RP, their own OC, and their characterization; and someone who will be willing to communicate OOC with me and become friends.

While I can RP on-site, I prefer off-site. My main platform is Google Docs, but I'm willing to do things on Discord, as well.
I prefer to talk OOC on Discord.

I won't be linking my OCs' bios here. As an artist, I have concerns about having my designs or concepts ripped. As such,
I will be sending them privately upon a suitable partner's interest.

Native-American-Feather-Divider2.gif

ABOUT ME:

Name: Lynx
Pronouns: They/them
Languages: English, Spanish, and (some) Mi'kmaq.
Timezone: CST -6/Central American Time
I have many OCs I'm interested in using, but my primary one is a female and bisexual.

RULES:
-You MUST be at least 18 years and 6 months old, and under 30 years old. I'm 21, so I don't want a big age gap in maturity.
-You MUST be LGBT+ friendly, even if you're unwilling to write it.
-I will only play characters the way they're meant to be played. If they're cold or rude, they will still be cold or rude
unless given a reason to be otherwise.
-I will not romantically pair DIO. Canonically, Araki has stated DIO does not have the capability to love someone and prefers multiple partners of varying gender. Especially considering DIO/Dio is my favorite JoJo character, I have zero interest in butchering his character.
-Your character MUST be fleshed-out and not self-contradictory. I've had far too many people send me characters whose
personality traits make no sense together with no reason given for why this is the case.
-Literacy, PLEASE. Grammar, punctuation, in-character canons, and imagistic writing are a must.
Native-American-Feather-Divider2.gif

Characters I'm looking for:
Jotaro Kujo (HIGHEST PRIORITY, any part), Caesar Zeppeli (HIGH PRIORITY), Yoshikage Kira (HIGH PRIORITY), Rohan Kishibe, Diavolo, a few others that I would have to refresh OC art for.

Characters I'm willing to play:
Joseph Joestar (young and old), Noriaki Kakyoin, Muhammad Avdol, Jean-Pierre Polnareff, Jonathan Joestar, Kars (will be picky with), Wamuu, Esidisi, Santana, Lisa Lisa/Elizabeth Joestar, Josuke Higashikata, Rohan Kishibe, everyone in part 4, Bruno Bucciarati, Narancia Ghirga, Guido Mista, Pannacotta Fugo, Giorno Giovanna (AGED UP), Leone Abbacchio, Trish Una (AGED UP), Vinegar Doppio, all pt. 5 villains, IDK there's so many just ask.

Characters I'm UNWILLING to play:
Jotaro Kujo, DIO/Dio (romantically)​

Last edited:
I'm mostly looking for people that have their OCs figured out already to streamline the process (:

I'm interested in this, although I feel I should ask what you mean when asking for high lit. People's definitions can be rather different, especially on sites of this size.

I'm interested in this, although I feel I should ask what you mean when asking for high lit. People's definitions can be rather different, especially on sites of this size.
High-lit to me means good grammar (mistakes here and there are fine so long as you know what the rules are and it's not a frequent thing), punctuation, and characterization. Ideally the person's writing is also imagistic, thought out, and each reply is proofread to avoid problems with the grammar.

The biggest thing I focus on is characterization, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back