• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

grieve I have a question, why are all your characters scary looking- I HAD NIGHTMARES ABOUT CRAB GIRL

After two years on RPn I became dissatisfied with the plethora of conventionally attractive chars I had made and rapidly discovered that I stand out far better and can construct far more interesting stories around those of a more monstrous or battered persuasion. As such I've made something of a name for myself for monstergirls, creatures, and other characters that stand out by sheer nature of their very being.

And I personally find them far more pleasing to look back on and learn from

After two years on RPn I became dissatisfied with the plethora of conventionally attractive chars I had made and rapidly discovered that I stand out far better and can construct far more interesting stories around those of a more monstrous or battered persuasion. As such I've made something of a name for myself for monstergirls, creatures, and other characters that stand out by sheer nature of their very being.

bro grace is gonna love them, she loves crabs (she loves all animals) Grace even loves snakes but she's afraid of them

s p o p p y

bro grace is gonna love them, she loves crabs (she loves all animals) Grace even loves snakes but she's afraid of them

Well, Grita's technically not a crab, but Salmacians do have a lot of similarities with them which is why Its just easier to call her a crab girl

Sai, grumpy Biblical monster, meeting Charlie, horny demon/goddess??? hybrid, will not end up well. Any attempts to hit on them will be brushed off at best, or at worst, recited contemptuously back at you after being forced to run laps. And having to a write a ten-page of essay on the propriety of student-teacher relationships.

Hey Grieve, is it rude of me to say that you talk like a blogger I follow? Simon Alkenmtyer, you two have the same energy and tone of... well typing, not exactly speaking.

Hey Grieve, is it rude of me to say that you talk like a blogger I follow? Simon Alkenmtyer, you two have the same energy and tone of... well typing, not exactly speaking.

I've no idea who that is, so shall simply assume its a compliment and move on with thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back