• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

Okay, after some coffee and an IRL drop off I've decided to go with Candidate one simply because i can't find images of Dudley without those massive boxing gloves and Candidate Two reveals too much of his eldritch nature.

Maybe I'll use both and have Candidate 2 be a transformation form for him, and the rest of the time he cane just be a regular looking nine-foot tall gray-skinned giant

Central Standard Time? And mhm, it's Pacific Standard Time!

And hm... depends on the number of pillows I have. I have two, then holding one and then passing out on my side on the other. (Makes me feel like I'm cuddling someone in my sleep. Yes, I'm that lonely.) If there's only one pillow, then one my side, with my arms tucked beneath it. But since I move around, sometimes I find myself upside down, and sometimes pretzeled up, which kills my back the next day.

I put way too much thought into how I sleep. At this point, I have a tracker and a dream diary??? Meh, whatever.

Pfffft- Grieve, we're really racking up the amount of Eldritch monsters contained within human bodies at this academy.

Central Standard Time? And mhm, it's Pacific Standard Time!

And hm... depends on the number of pillows I have. I have two, then holding one and then passing out on my side on the other. (Makes me feel like I'm cuddling someone in my sleep. Yes, I'm that lonely.) If there's only one pillow, then one my side, with my arms tucked beneath it. But since I move around, sometimes I find myself upside down, and sometimes pretzeled up, which kills my back the next day.

I put way too much thought into how I sleep. At this point, I have a tracker and a dream diary??? Meh, whatever.

Pfffft- Grieve, we're really racking up the amount of Eldritch monsters contained within human bodies at this academy.

I could always leave his true nature up in the air and just leave it up to the Headmaster to decide what exactly his hulking overpowered man-servant really is.

... Wow, now I really don't want Sai to meet Charlie, given that they'll probably kick them through a wall.

And no, no, it's nothing like that! It was just an observation~ You can keep the... whatever they are as they are.

Everyone hates Leo as well.

Bruh no, this thing's whole shtick is that he always follows Leo's orders specifically and helping the Academy is just a part of that. If Leo told him to straight up slaughter everyone and nuke the schools he'd do it without question.

... Wow, now I really don't want Sai to meet Charlie, given that they'll probably kick them through a wall.

And no, no, it's nothing like that! It was just an observation~ You can keep the... whatever they are as they are.
AH WHAT- who kicks what- where-

also I edited all my characters clubs! hehehe, Zachary is my little nerd, Charlie is my little flirt, Stella is my little mastermind, Jax is my little husbando, and Grace is my little cinnamon bun hee hee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back