• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

Sai, grumpy Biblical monster, meeting Charlie, horny demon/goddess??? hybrid, will not end up well. Any attempts to hit on them will be brushed off at best, or at worst, recited contemptuously back at you after being forced to run laps. And having to a write a ten-page of essay on the propriety of student-teacher relationships.
something about charlie is she runs a shit ton and has like no end to her staminia so she wouldnt mind running and if she'd be forced to write and essay she's just write about how yummy she thought he was and that he better stop being so cute and leave kisses on the paper

Bro The Devils Rejects are starting a band, Charlies Obvs the lead singer with that gorgeous voice of hers, Grace would be 100% guitar she loves electric guitar, Jax is 100% gonna be the drummer like OBVS, Stella would the lead vocalist, her voice with Charlie = chef kisses, the harmonization. Zachary would be the keyboardist, BRO THAT BAND- Im so drawing art of that (Oh yea I forgot to note I love drawing scenes from the roleplay that I love) would you guys like to see some of my art so you can get a read of my artist level?
Wait. Wait. One second.

CrazyBitch CrazyBitch , would you mind making a list of all your characters strengths/abilities?

sure! do you want all 5 characters to have a list? I assume yes since you said all but Im just making sure!

I would prefer for Chloe to do it specifically, as it those are her characters! I appreciate the effort Grieves, but I just need to check something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back