• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

Okay, I've woken up and concluded that the only way I could fit another character into my repertoire is to have them be so simple that there'd be no possible way I could overindulge in typing for them.

Something more akin to a handyman or groundskeeper with such a surface level, blatant character summary that there'd be no need for the internal monologuing I'd been depending on for the others.

A staff character who simply does as he's told with no apparent hesitation, who functions more like a beefed up robot that's only apparent goal is to follow the Headmaster's instructions for some mysterious reason. Who won't have any risk of developing any in-depth relationships and they could be utilized by most of the staff to keep the Academy running smoothly.

I'm convinced I'd have to do something like an Eldritch abomination trapped in a humanoid form and am considering either one of the Tyrants from RE or Dudley just because he looks like the pinnacle of beefed up Butler dude. I'd consider the Domovoi Butler but there's barely any good images of him.

Thoughts?

94de11d54c8578e1208d34e9ffe94e27.pngResident-Evil-Fan-Art-Nemesis.jpgSFIII3rdStrikeDudley.png

HEY CHAT
WHATS BOPPIN?
I JUST WATCHED JUNE AND KOPI WITH MY MOM
AND SHE ALLOWED ME TO NOT GO TO SCHOOL TODAY
I LOVE YOU OTHER MOM IN THE REAL WORLD
NOT CCFFA MOM
FUCK THAT MOM

BRUH-
Wanna say that again?
how-about-i-slap-your-shit.jpg

Okay, I've woken up and concluded that the only way I could fit another character into my repertoire is to have them be so simple that there'd be no possible way I could overindulge in typing for them.

Something more akin to a handyman or groundskeeper with such a surface level, blatant character summary that there'd be no need for the internal monologuing I'd been depending on for the others.

A staff character who simply does as he's told with no apparent hesitation, who functions more like a beefed up robot that's only apparent goal is to follow the Headmaster's instructions for some mysterious reason. Who won't have any risk of developing any in-depth relationships and they could be utilized by most of the staff to keep the Academy running smoothly.

I'm convinced I'd have to do something like an Eldritch abomination trapped in a humanoid form and am considering either one of the Tyrants from RE or Dudley just because he looks like the pinnacle of beefed up Butler dude. I'd consider the Domovoi Butler but there's barely any good images of him.

Thoughts?

I like the second boy, he has major potential

Thoughts?

Also I love them! Asher would get a real kick out of him
Go ahead then
3ls1vj.png

What are y'all time zones, btw? I'm on lunch break right, so morning is actually inaccurate~ Good noon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back