• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

I gtg soon so ill get a reply up for whatever in the morning.

:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr: LAPIS IS NOW FULLY GAY I REALIZED I FUCKED UP ON HIS THING-

bro, is it okay if I have Charlie and Stella push them to kiss? not like shove but like, lightly push their faces together, Charlie and Stella wanna see some yaoi action

I uhm- dont know if I am comfortable with that. I say let whatever happens glide with the rp

It might be awhile then because the GM has to shepherd them back on the bus

They are offline because I assume they have things to do irl and its so we can meet NAS kids

Artemis is going to bitch slap him again

I gtg soon so ill get a reply up for whatever in the morning.

:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr: LAPIS IS NOW FULLY GAY I REALIZED I FUCKED UP ON HIS THING-
bro I dont think you messed up, Earlier in dms you told me Lapis would flirt back with Charlie, so he isnt 100% gay I think you just decided to change it now, which is a bummer since less shipping options is depressing (lowkey think you did it so Charlie love triangle wont work)

No I did fuck up because back awhile ago when Amethyst was mentioning Lapis to Grayson she described him as Gay. He can still flirt back even though he is gay it just doesnt mean anything

Well to get it moving again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back