• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hope your characters don't mind nicknames cuz Patty's gonna have some for everyone who's okay with one

Hope your characters don't mind nicknames cuz Patty's gonna have some for everyone who's okay with one
Well, Sherry already got one from Cianwood townsfolk: Cherry. But if Patty has other nicknames for her, by all means, go ahead. 😉

Well, Sherry already got one from Cianwood townsfolk: Cherry. But if Patty has other nicknames for her, by all means, go ahead. 😉
Patty'll probably just use Cherry since I'm guessing Sherry would have told her both names and that the former was a nickname, but everyone else is getting one too!

Again, she'll only call people by a nickname if they want to be called by one; she's not going to intentionally offend or irritate someone

"Bulldoze when he smashes the ground " - Andy

mdebourg mdebourg So don't take this as a scolding, because it isn't. The issue I had with your last move wasn't any of the actions you took or the way you described them, it was only this statement. Andy would not have known, while the steel type was charging him, that he planned to smash the ground. He would only be able to react to it as it happened. So the post should have gone something more like, "Dodge left, and then bulldoze Aqua!" Just to make it more general. Your plan still would have worked the same, and you'd avoid the metagame. Now, don't worry about going back and editing now. I've already got a reply out for you. Let's just move on from here, cool?

"Bulldoze when he smashes the ground " - Andy

mdebourg mdebourg So don't take this as a scolding, because it isn't. The issue I had with your last move wasn't any of the actions you took or the way you described them, it was only this statement. Andy would not have known, while the steel type was charging him, that he planned to smash the ground. He would only be able to react to it as it happened. So the post should have gone something more like, "Dodge left, and then bulldoze Aqua!" Just to make it more general. Your plan still would have worked the same, and you'd avoid the metagame. Now, don't worry about going back and editing now. I've already got a reply out for you. Let's just move on from here, cool?

your fine i just wanted to write that so i wasnt metagaming. sorry for that

Everyone let it be known that Volcanic Accelerator has let me know he'll need a little more time before he can rejoin us, as he's dealing with IRL stuff. This option is always open to the rest of you, all that needs to be done is a short text saying you'll need a couple days more, and you'll be welcome back with open arms. No explanation needed.

Um, since Patty is a Gym Leader should I be writing stuff about her Gym in the Lore section or should I hold off on that until I actually join the story?

bleh sorry folks had a busy couple of days. i'll have something on my end soon, thankfully i' m stilll alive

Aight, I'm done. And while I'm at it, I've added a little bit trivia (?) to Cherry's personality in her CS.

Alright everyone, so I'm going to reveal just a bit of my plans to help smooth things along. After either Andy or Cinder takes out that last enemy, you'll need to start asking him questions in order to discern where they took chance and what to do next! We'll be splitting the group into two, and there will be two side missions to attend to in order to move along in the story. Let me know if you have input as to what the teams should be. If i receive none I have my ideas about who i'll be pairing off.

saniachan saniachan Twist Twist mdebourg mdebourg VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

Dang, seems like Sherry overdid it. ._.

As for this plan:
Alright everyone, so I'm going to reveal just a bit of my plans to help smooth things along. After either Andy or Cinder takes out that last enemy, you'll need to start asking him questions in order to discern where they took chance and what to do next! We'll be splitting the group into two, and there will be two side missions to attend to in order to move along in the story. Let me know if you have input as to what the teams should be. If i receive none I have my ideas about who i'll be pairing off.
I don't mind who's paired with who, but here's a heads-up in case my girl needs to fly: Henry the Drifblim is a slow flyer.

Dang, seems like Sherry overdid it. ._.

As for this plan:

I don't mind who's paired with who, but here's a heads-up in case my girl needs to fly: Henry the Drifblim is a slow flyer.
Lol yes if you do something like an explosion for the finishing move, i'm gonna straight up kill your opponent. I like a bit of overkill, personally. It won't be a problem as we've still got that steel type to interrogate. And I'm actually thinking most of the travel will take place on foot, but a charizard could probably transport two or even three people at once. No problem, seeing as we have two of them now.

Lol yes if you do something like an explosion for the finishing move, i'm gonna straight up kill your opponent. I like a bit of overkill, personally. It won't be a problem as we've still got that steel type to interrogate.
Fair enough. I did mention in her CS that Present can hurt or heal depending on her mood, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back