• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Welp, sorry for the long delay, folks. I finally got my post up. And in case anyone don't get what I meant by "chords", they're Henry's.

It is with a heavy heart I type this message to you all. Real life has caught up to me, as well as my own ambition. I have goals that I’d like to accomplish in the coming months which do not coincide with role playing. I’ve come to the hard realization that I no longer have time to spend crafting stories and posts for hours. I hope one day I might be able to return to this little fantasy world we call RPN, and know that I’d love to see all of you here when I get back. Please, feel free to continue this story as you see fit, if any of you care to do so. I am very sorry for this sudden announcement, but it’s what’s best for me.

With love,
Kobe

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist saniachan saniachan Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

It is with a heavy heart I type this message to you all. Real life has caught up to me, as well as my own ambition. I have goals that I’d like to accomplish in the coming months which do not coincide with role playing. I’ve come to the hard realization that I no longer have time to spend crafting stories and posts for hours. I hope one day I might be able to return to this little fantasy world we call RPN, and know that I’d love to see all of you here when I get back. Please, feel free to continue this story as you see fit, if any of you care to do so. I am very sorry for this sudden announcement, but it’s what’s best for me.

With love,
Kobe

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist saniachan saniachan Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
All the best, my friend.

With love,
Kobe

Sad to see you go, this RP is the most fun i've had in a long time. Scatterbrain Scatterbrain , saniachan saniachan , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 if you'd be willing I'd like to try and get us to the tournament so for Sania and Asuka that will mean completing the Safari Zone segment. For Scatterbrain, you'd have to just finish fighting off Sergio so if you could either do that yourself or I can take control of Sergio for you.

Sad to see you go, this RP is the most fun i've had in a long time. Scatterbrain Scatterbrain , saniachan saniachan , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 if you'd be willing I'd like to try and get us to the tournament so for Sania and Asuka that will mean completing the Safari Zone segment. For Scatterbrain, you'd have to just finish fighting off Sergio so if you could either do that yourself or I can take control of Sergio for you.
I'll probably go back and edit my post with a fitting conclusion. That should allow you to focus on wrapping things up for saniachan saniachan and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 .

Welp, sorry for the long delay, folks. I finally got my post up. And in case anyone don't get what I meant by "chords", they're Henry's.

I've left my post open so you can say your goodbyes to your friends as well as check up on Garret before you enter the Safari Zone but if you want to just get straight in there, I can quickly wrap it up for you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back