• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Steam Community :: :: Vegeta preparing the BIG BANG ATTACK!

I’m going to officially declare Andy/mde kicked out for inactivity, if his character’s death didn’t make that clear enough in my last post. Which splits our teams for the next missions into an even 2/2, (not counting TacoRocky TacoRocky who will be introduced in the next couple posts) I’ll declare those teams as

team 1 VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator
Twist Twist

and team 2 as

saniachan saniachan and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Their destinations to be declared IC in the next post.

Though I wonder how combat effective Cinder's partner will be?

No offense but the destructive capabilites of fire compared to Dark Type? Hope you pull your weight, for your sake

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Think it's worth bumping the interest check so we can get two teams of three? Or Patty a friend :P
I’m going to say no for a very specific reason. Right now I have JUST ENOUGH role play in my life lol. I’m not too busy to be overwhelmed, but I’m also never bored. Just how I like it. That being said, this means one more player in either of the two I’m dming right now might push it over the edge from being fun to stressful. Hence why I’ve recruited you as a GM.

I’d also like to get to the meat and climax of this roleplay rather soon, because I DO have other stories I’d like to be getting to after this one, and I’m getting rather excited for them. Adventure Time DnD- style questing roleplay anyone?

you guys make it hard to lurk and be a spectator when you’re so nice and have wonderful characters 🥺💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back