• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Johto League x Type Rising OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yea...oh shit I forget to ask

Is it ok if I have weekends off? Its just, school year is sorta winding down and therefore exams and such

+

I just got doom eternal and I like shooting stuff really hard...
Lol yeah that’s fine buddy. Just know that may result in you getting carried along with the rest of the plot and skipping your turn every once in a while so as not to interrupt the flow.

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade

Anyway, question: has the Safari Zone been open to public during the Kabu Corp.'s reign? Or no? Depending on the answer, this may or may not tie to Cherry's memory during her 3 years in Johto.

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade

Anyway, question: has the Safari Zone been open to public during the Kabu Corp.'s reign? Or no? Depending on the answer, this may or may not tie to Cherry's memory during her 3 years in Johto.
It has, still operating just like normal. In this world, it's a HUGE jungle the size of the north american rain forest. Kabu has conducted their operations there in secret, because it's so massive.

I added a really good image of the map from Heart Gold and Soul Silver to the lore page in case any of you would ever like a quick reference. It'll make describing the journey easier, I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back