• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Jk... Unless?

Arthro

Arthropod Enthusiast

Hi, I like coming back to roleplay on occasion, but haven't decided to make my own recruitment thread until just now. After developing some ideas, I would like to share them here in the hopes of finding a partner with interests similar to mine! I look forward to meeting you and your characters. Before that, however, a bit about myself:

My favorite books:
2001: A Space Odyssey
Pale Fire
War of the Worlds
Great Expectations
Moby Dick
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

My favorite movies:
2001: A Space Odyssey
Dunkirk
Interstellar
Blade Runner 2049
the John Wick trilogy

My Hobbies:
Hiking
Fitness
Aviation
Video Games
Exotic Pets
Firearms

Plots I avoid:
Romance
Slice-Of-Life
Fandom

Now for plot concepts:

The Teleporter
In this world of unpredictable nature, there's a rumor being scribbled between the most paranoid and strange of some blaspheming structure seen exclusively by those it has deemed worthy. Most sightings occur in a northern archipelago of murky slush and warring natives. A small team of the curious, adventurous, and skeptical has decided to investigate the anomaly.

Murmur
Miles and miles beneath the ocean's surface, the ground of pressed clay lay undisturbed. Miles and miles beneath that, a crew of workers grew perturbed. The lengthy line of piping that had previously extended to the surface and graced their lungs with oxygen had just been severed by a tectonic tremor; now their only way out is by digging into the ocean above and trying their luck.

The Crystalline Flight of Grandsville
Strange, purple crystals began growing deep underground, their properties only becoming apparent when the smallest began forcing their way through the ground and drifting away from this planet on their own. The largest of which, still subterranrean, continued to grow and eventually forced multiple acres of land into the air. Our pair was on one of these, and finds themselves struggling to survive high in the troposphere.

I Presume You Are _________?
Two strangers meet one another from lands alien. Whether this be from the town over or from a universe over, it doesn't really matter. Both have lost their memories, yet each happens to know for certain the (incorrect) name of their foil. The partners are in a strange, industrial maze of right angles, concrete, rusted pipes, and a strangely pleasant sun beating down from above. This is a crossover thing, open to literally whatever OC you'd like.

If any of these interest you, or you would like to present an idea of your own, I would love to hear from you. Contact me via PM or Discord: Hexapod#2548​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back