• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings jia's 1x1 partner search! ♡

hiraya

amore
hi! welcome to my 1x1 partner search! i'm jia (she/they) and i'm 20 years old. i'm quite new to this site so forgive me as i am still navigating around, but i have been roleplaying for around 8 years now so i'd say that i have a bit of experience when it comes to rp-ing. : ) anyway, on to the search!

what to expect from me:

- i usually write about 3 paragraphs minimum. although i must say, i do tend to mirror my partner's style so there's that!

- english isn't my first language! but i try my best to be as literate as possible; do forgive me if i make any grammatical mistakes though i try my best to keep those mistakes at a minimum.

- i am ghost-friendly! : ) if you're too scared or shy to tell me that you don't want to rp anymore, then it's alright! i won't get mad. i know how it feels!

- i can post replies at least once a week. sometimes i can reply at the same day but i tend to get easily distracted and forget that i should be writing my replies lol so i'm sorry if it ever happens, i hope you can bare with my easily-distracted self ^^;

- i will mostly rp through pms, although threads are alright as well. but i don't rp on discord since i don't have one and i'd like to keep the rps just right here, i hope you understand!

- i mostly play female ocs but i do not mind switching it up. that being said, i can play any ship! mxf, fxf, mxm, etc.

- i love romance in my stories and i hope you do as well! but of course, platonic relationships are more than okay as well!

- ooc talk is alright with me! although it's not really mandatory. if you wanna make friends with me ooc then it's okay! : D

what i expect from you:

- age generally doesn't matter to me, as long as you're matured enough, it's fine. : )

- be lgbtq+ friendly please! as i am a member of the community myself. i will not tolerate any homophobia or hate in general.

- share your ideas and plot with me! it's no fun if only one of us is plotting or involved in the story. if you have anything you want to improve in our rp, just tell me! i don't bite! i love hearing your ideas. : )

- no one-liners please! : ( other than that, any length is fine! as long as you give me something to work with!

- understandable grammar! this is important! now i know i said that i'm no native english speaker, but please, if i can make an effort to be understandable/literate enough, i'm sure you can too!

here's a list of my fandoms if you ever wanna fandom rp with me:

fandoms & pairings:

- dream smp (dnf, karlnap)

- omniscient reader's viewpoint (joongdok, dokja x human!bihyung)

- the song of achilles (patrochilles)

- stardew valley (any canon x canon or oc x oc)

- ANY mxtx novel! (any pairing as well!)

- balance unlimited/fkbu (daiharu)

here are ideas that we can incorporate in our story whether it be fandom or oc (will add more!):

plots & ideas:

> ♡ means i have a plot for it.

- enemies to lovers ♡

- soulmates

- royalty (modern or medieval)

- arranged marriage

- fantasy (modern or medieval)

- childhood friends to lovers ♡

- mafia/criminals/partners-in-crime

- apocalypse ♡

if you want to rp with me, i'd prefer if you shoot me a pm as it's easier to see! : ) have a nice day!! ♡

Hi Jia!
I'd love to roleplay patrochilles with you!
On which platform do you usually like to roleplay?
Have a nice day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back