• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Japanese Mafia (Yakuza) RP Preferably ONE OK ROCK ;)

We both are bosses/leaders of opposing gangs/mafias. One of us could seek jobs/parts as the righthand men or something close to the other leader ( descripted as leader A below) at the other gang. Make it so that the other leader doesn't know the face of the job seeker/opposing gangs leader (descripted as Leader B below). They (leader B) could change their name or have it the same and modify it a little. While the absence of Leader B, Bs clan is functioning well with all the info he gets from leader A. The job seeker (Leader B) could actually have a background as a member from their own mafia and reveal it to the opposing leader (Leader A) so that they can earn trust fast and give out practical plans when Clan A needs to plan an attack to Clan B. When they (Clan B and leader B) attack, Clan A and Leader A would have no choice but to surrender to Leader B, due to the loss of a lot of members in Clan A, ultimately losing the battle. (Add a shit ton of drama to spice it up)
Leader A and B could have a relationship while B is still working for A. Or they could have a forced relationship after the surrender. Both characters could be supernatural or only one.

I apologize if this all seems weird and rushed, I came up with all this and needed to write it and send it over but I had to keep adding stuff for more info.
Feel free to ask questions because I know how confusing I wrote this out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back