• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I've gotten a break from writer's block!

poison goth

spoingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
「"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀs ʟɪᴋᴇ... ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs.」

ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs

· Minimum literacy is semi-literate! I'm fine with semi-literate to novella, but please, don't use the * or - thing for actions, and I'd prefer you to write in third person!

· I play female characters! I would prefer you to play a male character for this plot! Here's the character I'll be using!

· I'm not looking for real-life relationships or just general drama.

· Please. Don't. Ghost. Me. It's annoying. If you're gonna leave for a bit, I'd prefer it if you'd tell me, but if it's sudden, then I understand- however, I can see when most people are online when I check messages. If you're not interested in a roleplay, then I don't really get why you'd message me in the first place.

· Another thing: If you leave the conversation without any warning or just any explanation, I find that pretty rude. If you do that, save yourself some time and save me from some annoyance and click away.

ᴘʟᴏᴛ

「Muse A is sort of your typical human, living his life. He didn't expect or assume he'd have someone else watching his every action- and even helping with his actions- until that person came into his life.

That person- was Muse B. Muse B is his guardian angel, who has kept him safe for years. However, she doesn't exactly remember doing this, she just knows she has a connection with this human.

After a while, Muse B becomes visible to Muse A. She seemed to be a very faint figure, growing more visible each year. Not to mention the whispers Muse A would hear- he thought he was going insane.

This year really seemed to drive him over the edge. Muse B was real, and she could talk to him. He could see her. He could hear her. More importantly- he didn't know why she was there.

But she couldn't explain this either. However, when Muse B abruptly seems to disappear and Muse A's life gets worse, he knows he has to find her. He was feeling a connection to this being as well, and he couldn't just lose her.」

「Don't hesitate to message me if you're interested! ^^」

Attachments

• 9a8bda96d5f7da30eae0e151ab49df75.jpg
    9a8bda96d5f7da30eae0e151ab49df75.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back