• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's Witchin' Hour (NOW ACCEPTING HUMANS/HUNTERS/WEREWOLVES)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"She's no goddess...

duckie2.jpg

Interacting w/: Malachi @esthersilvers Selene sprouhtt sprouhtt Nicholas Jack19XK Jack19XK
Mentions:
Outfit: Dress, Hair & Makeup, Hair Jewelry

Kamaria sat in front of her vanity in her Boudoir. She watched her servant carefully as he brushed her silky tresses. It was an odd sight she would admit. The burly man was suited better for guarding doors and physically throwing people out of establishments. The other servant stood guard at the door. Due to the little tart incident she had to completely change her dress and hair. She had even went as far as to change her makeup. Kamaria let out a breathe and closed her eyes. The thought of what happened caused very...negative emotions to surge through her. Kamaria reminded herself that she was older now, more refined. The days where to destroyed villages and bloodlines in her anger was over. She was different now.

After she was done Kamaria stood and left the room with her two servants. As soon as she stepped foot outside of the room she paused. She could feel the presence of her guests. Pin point the rooms that they were in even. Now she wondered what fools had decided to go into her room. With a dark growl Kamaria headed to her room, her sanctuary. As she got closer the feeling got stronger. Kamaria lightened her steps until they were barely there. She could feel a familiar presence close to the door, behind one of the pillars. Silently she stalked closer, the vampiress reached a hand out, her hand clamping onto the back of the person’s neck. Her nails, like claws were pressed again flesh. Kamaria leaned forward, pressing against his body. “Hello darling, so you’ve decided to come to me. Pity, I would have enjoyed the hunt.” Her voice was dark, feminine yet demonic to some ears.

With her prey in her grip she stepped in further. “Well well, what do we have here?” She narrowed her eyes. Kamaria looked around her room, at the drawers that had been opened, her closet door wide open. To her the room was in shambles. “Not only do you sneak into my home, but you steal from me as well. How every rude.” She could see their auras, and feel the power radiating from the unknown male in the room. “What should be done about this?” She tilted her head. Kamaria was tense, her resembled a coiled viper or a panther, ready to strike at any given moment. Her servants stood in the shadows behind her, tense just like the mistress of the house.
....she's a monster."

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

992311d43173b98b45833e5515c09fa0.gif

Interaction(s): Jack19XK Jack19XK (Jospeh)
Mention(s):N/A

Activity: Getting ready to dance with Joseph
Mica sighed glad he didn't question her lack of response right away, he was a decent Guyana she appreciated that. She was glad he didn't pry as to what was going through her mind and instead made her feel normal about and even made a slight joke about it. The butterflies in her stomach were startled when he made a joke and the way he looked at her caused her heart to beat faster, she couldn't believe he could make her feel in such a way in such a short time. His hand was still holding hers and it was colder than she expected, not in a bad way just that it made her feel that she must've gotten a little more overworked from the vision and it caused her to feel warmer. His cool hand was nice and kept her back in reality and kept her in the bubble that was all their own. No one else mattered to her in the moment just him and how he made her feel.

When he asked her to dance she was shocked, she had two left feet and she stayed firm for a second embarrassed to tell him that she couldn't dance. Her mother had tried to sign her up for lessons but anytime she had touched a male she would react to her visions and pull away. Her mother had tried to teach her by being the one to lead and that always ended in Mica stepping on her mother's toes. So now she was given a new chance with a boy who wanted to dance with her. She felt her hand begin to clam up and she tried to keep the confident smile on her face, "I can't really dance. I'll just end up stepping on your nice shoes." She felt like he probably wouldn't care about his shoes because he seemed like he wanted to dance with her. She wanted to dance with him too, her heart felt nothing but a desire to dance with him and just get to know more about the mysterious boy, The boy that so many girls had talked about and whispered about but not one girl really knew about Joseph. He lived such a secretive life compared to most of the other teens at FellWood.

[class=major] width:auto; margin:auto; [/class] [div class=major][class=whole] width:auto; background:#fff; float:left; [/class] [div class=whole][class=pixel] height:35px; width:40px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1a/22/a8/1a22a8025c8ced42ef69abd077133b8a.gif'); background-size:100%; float:left; [/class] [div class=pixel][/div] [script class=tabcontent1in on=mouseenter] fadeIn 1000 tabslist [/script] [script class=tabcontent1in on=mouseleave] fadeOut 1000 tabslist [/script] [class=title] font:Chicle; font-size:25px; float:left; line-height:35px; margin-left:5px; text-shadow:2px 2px 0px #ff9d9d, 0px 0px 5px #ff9d9d; font-weight:800; [/class] [div class=title]K L A U S[/div] [class=tabcontent1] height:240px; width:autopx; background:#011936; border:1px solid #C81D25; float:left; margin-top:10px; [/class] [class=tabcontent1in] height:200px; width:200px; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/1999e1cc95a9c9bf80af679c6618943f/tumblr_pkr3g2n82W1vinkia_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; float:left; margin:20px 20px; [/class] [div class=tabcontent1][div class=tabcontent1in][class=tabslist] display:none; height:200px; width:200px; background:rgba(241,21,20, 0.7); [/class] [div class=tabslist][class=tabs] height:30px; background:#C81D25; line-height:30px; text-shadow:2px 2px 0px #ff9d9d, 0px 0px 5px #ff9d9d; font-weight:800; color:#3C1518; font-size:15px; float:left; margin-top:180px; border:1px solid #fff; [/class] [div class=tabs][class=tab1] height:30px; width:30px; float:left; margin-left:10px; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tab2] height:30px; width:30px; float:left; margin-left:-5px; cursor:pointer; [/class] [div class=tab1][/div][div class=tab2][/div] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontentbox hide tabcontent2 fadeIn 800 tabcontent11 addClass Tabs [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontentbox fadeIn 800 tabcontent2 hide tabcontent11 addClass Tabs [/script] [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][class=tabcontent11] height:autopx; width:300px; float:left; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffd2d2; margin-left:10px; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] height:285px; width:300px; float:left; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffd2d2; margin-left:10px; display:none; [/class] [div class=tabcontent11][class=basics] height:40px; width:278px; border:1px solid #ccc; float:left; margin:10px 10px; color:#666; font-size:15px; text-align:center; line-height:40px; font-family:Arial; [/class] [class=info] height:25px; width:278px; border:1px solid #ccc;; float:left; margin-left:10px; color:#666; font-size:13px; text-align:center; line-height:25px; font-family:Arial; [/class] [class=info2] height:25px; width:278px; border:0px solid #ccc;; float:left; margin-left:10px; margin-top:10px; color:#666; font-size:13px; text-align:center; line-height:25px; font-family:Arial; [/class] [div class=basics] BASICS.[/div] [div class=info2]LOCATION:[/div] [div class=info2]Kamaria's Wall[/div] [div class=info2]INTERACTIONS:[/div] [div class=info2]Cassandra[/div] [div class=info2]MENTIONS:[/div] [div class=info2]@Shagranoz[/div] [div class=info2]@ anyone in the vicinity of the battle[/div] [div class=info2]ACTIVITY:[/div] [div class=info2]Sensing a disturbance[/div] [div class=info2]In the Force[/div] [/div] [div class=tabcontent2][div class=basics] Klaus.[/div] [class=oh] width:278px; height:210px; float:left; margin:0px 10px; border:1px solid #ccc; [/class] [div class=oh][class=container] width:278px; height:200px; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; margin:auto; color:#666; font-size:11px; font-family:Arial; text-align:justify; line-height:12px; [/class] [class=scrollbar] width:105%; height:200px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox]width:90%; [/class] [div class=container][div class=scrollbar][div class=textbox]
Klaus is enjoying himself. Little did he know that all hell was literally breaking loose a few short yards away...

Klaus was about to respond, about to inform her, a bit sheepishly, that he wasn’t entirely sure who his curmudgeonly, occult passenger was - as a medium, Klaus had a sort-of ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ policy when it came to spiritual comings and goings - when the voice in his head rumbled, low and menacing.

Boy. It is time to leave.

It said, and Klaus could sense the menace of it. But that was not all. He could not say for certain, but something in the guttural growl sounded almost like perverse concern.

"What’s going on?” Klaus gulped. He felt it, too. A chill in the air. A falling sensation, like the drop of a rollercoaster, of which his stomach was the sole passenger. "I think there’s something happening outside.” He said, half to himself. The spirits of the world, even those normally benign, were wailing.

Before rushing off, Klaus cast a glance Cassandra’s way, half-asking her to follow, half-wondering if she had sensed it too. Without another word, he made a beeline for the entrance. Or, more appropriately, he treaded a jagged, circumventing path, riddled with ‘excuse me’s’, and ‘pardon me’s’, until he felt the cool night air on his skin again.

There, dead ahead of him, he saw... Well, truth be told, Klaus wasn’t precisely sure what it was that he was witnessing. A fight? He wasn’t sure that was the most apt description for what was, or what had, transpired here. This was no drunken house party brawl. Klaus gulped. He should’ve stayed inside. He heard the demon’s voice, lilting and dripping with mockery.

I warned you.

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div]​

Interacting w/: Jack19XK Jack19XK (Nicholas)
Mentioned: erzulie erzulie (Kamaria)
Activity: Searching the ring and now face to face with her past

Selene had always thought of what she wanted to say to Nicholas if she were to ever meet him, would she thank him for her immortality, would she say hurtful words to him, or would she not say anything to him. One thing is for sure though, the smug look on his face made her want to slap it right off his face. Selene has tired already; of the constant living, waiting and worrying about every next step of her life. She was grateful for this immortality that she volunteered for, but she was not fully content. Yes, Selene loved the idea of never aging nor dying of any mortal illnesses or natural causes. But she didn't like the idea of how everything around her changed so quickly and evolved, Selene could remember how the people in her village churned butter and nowadays she hears about how people use manufacturing companies. Selene just wanted to change just a bit, to be in the present, instead of trying to catch up with it.

A lot of history goes back with Selene and Nicholas, and seeing his face after all those years has brought back so much of the past. One memory that she will never forget since it has brought her nightmares everytime she sleeps is when she was buried under ground, she could feel the rain seeping into soil as she dug her way out from underground. When Selene had reached the surface, she held her hand out for someone or something to take it. Selene couldn't quite remember during the time why she was underground, but when a person passes the transformation from witch to part vampire, the memories that they 'died' with becomes distorted and takes a couple of minutes or hours or even months depending on how brutal the death was or how long it takes the person to come up from underground. Selene had her memories hit her like a truck when she gained them after a couple of minutes coming out from the ground.

She was alone in the world, nobody to witness her as anew.

“You know, I thought I had lost you. Forever losing the feeling of your touch, the sound of your voice and the warmth that you brought me. But seeing you here and now makes me want to kiss and slap you at the same time.” Selene told him as she stepped a bit slower to him. Observing her even closer then ever, Selene felt as though this was not real. Him being here was not true.

“I may not be the same naïve girl you knew before, I’ve done some bad things that when I look back at it I’m not as proud of.” Selene said as she lowered her head and looked down at the ground for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back