• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's Witchin' Hour (NOW ACCEPTING HUMANS/HUNTERS/WEREWOLVES)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"She's no goddess...

duckie2.jpg

Interacting w/: Leoric dimensional dimensional
Mentions:
Outfit: Dress, Hair & Makeup

In only a few hours her ball would begin and her guests would be arriving. Kamaria had always been a lover of social gatherings, she’d been to and hosted far to many to count over the centuries. She could remember on particular ball that had stuck out to her. It had been during her first few years as a vampire. Caius and herself had been in the midst of exploring when the two of them had come across an acquaintance of Caius. They had been invited to one of his lavish parties meant excluding for vampires. Kamaria reminded how good of a time she had, fresh blood, amazing entertainment, and good company were amongst the things that had made it great.

Kamaria continued to think back for a while. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of birds chirping. It seems like she’d gotten so lost in thought that she failed to notice that morning had come. Kamaria had been using the night to go over everything for her ball, there were certain perks that came with not needing to sleep. By the time she had finished everything had been perfect in her eyes.

Kamaria head back to her room with a plan of pampering herself until it was time for the ball. A a steaming bath had been had been drawn for her. By human standards the water was far to hot to sit comfortably in but for Kamaria it was perfect. A few drops of rose oil had been added to the path along with Chocolate Daisy And Peony petals. The smell was intoxicating to say the least. The vampiress relaxed in the bath while a servant tended to her silky tresses.

Before long it was finally time to welcome the guest and meet with Leoric. Kamaria on one side of the staircase but her appearance was hidden from the guests below. She looked forward, to the other side of the staircase to see Leoric. Kamaria gave him a once over and nodded slightly in approval. His suit matched her dress perfect and was that gold eyeliner? Yes he’d done wonderfully. Kamaria would have to remember to praise on a job well done him later on.

Suddenly music began to play and the guest were told to turned their attention towards the staircase. Kamaria raised a brow at Leoric before emerging from one side of the staircase, sashaying towards the center of the grand staircase.. Kamaria smiled charmingly as she curtsied, she then straightened and offered him her hand.
....she's a monster."

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

"isn't it lovely...

casey-size.jpg
Interacting: Kamaria ( erzulie erzulie )
Mentions: n/a
Outfit: x-x

T
he water was tinged a dark crimson as Leoric emerged from the bath. The immortal had taken some time to get his fill of the hunt in before the Ball, making sure not to stalk his prey too close to Kamaria's home. Quantity wasn't a problem as much as discretion, but he made due. No one would miss the plump, almost virginal blood of the abbey nuns he'd made due of tasting. Shame, he couldn't hunt something stronger but lambs were just as sweet as lions. His skin seemed to glow from within, the effect of any vampire's sated thirst. Stepping from the bath, fully nude, his attendant made work of drying off his marble cut body.

In time, he was misted by a fragrance--Arrogant by English Laundry. Simple notes of cedar and lavendar drifted off him, enhanced by his body's physiology. One could say vampires used this trait to become more appealing. He was glad to have such perks, being an immortal and all. He suited up, attaching all the adornments and stepping into his boots. With a precise application of gold eyeliner, a subtle touch, it was time.

Leoric emerged from his room, placed to the right of the grand staircase. Ironic that he be her right hand man at this time. He saw the sight of Kamaria and it was almost as if he could blush again. She was breath taking, embellished in gold and crystaled gems hung perfectly on her sillouette. They'd matched each other, which was more coincedence than plan. It went to show one how much they were alike. The music began wafting through the hall and Leoric went forth to meet his treasured friend. She bowed in a low curtsy and offered him her delicate hand. Not one to skimp on dramatics, he bowed then kissed the perfect chocolate skin which seemed to glow with a firey ambiance. Kamaria seemed to have filled her hunger properly as well. Standing upright and taking her hand, they glided down the staircase together, flowing in an almost ethereal glide toward their guests below.
...welcome home."

tumblr_inline_mqi9fqJBXn1qz4rgp.gif

Mention(s): Jack19XK Jack19XK (Joseph), dimensional dimensional (Lucifer)
Interaction(s): copacetic copacetic (Stella), apolla apolla (Lissa)

Activity: Gathering supplies for gala and then getting read with Lissa and attending the gala
Mica had been running around all morning still recovering from the night before. The vision still played in her mind as if she had just seen it. She had received a text from the other witch who she learned was named Lissa. It had been discussed that they meet the warlock Lucifer at the gala and Lissa had mentioned she was in desperate need of a dress for the gala as well as a way to get in. Mica had the in thanks to her grandmother and the fact that she had been in Fellwood as one of the original witches so that always got her family invited to all the big town events. Her mother had even gone and taken over her shift at the store for her which was nice seeing as the store was her mothers so she could do that. She was downtown grabbing the rest of the supplies and her dress so that way Lissa could borrow her other one. She had bags in her hand and the giant dress bag. As she was getting through the downtown area she felt her body collide with another, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." She didn't recognize the girl, "I was trying to get the last minute supplies for the gala." The girl was new so Mica took the assumption that she might not know about it, "It's up that way all the way back, honestly you should come you just have to sneak in through the back, it'd be a great way for you to meet a lot of people in town. I'm Mica. I really wish I could stay and do full introductions but I'll see you around. Again super sorry for running into you." Mica quickly took off still trying to get her shoes, and she had known about gala with enough time that she shouldn't have had to do last minute shopping. She hadn't heard from Joseph and she had accepted that he wasn't going to talk to her after her episode and that was just how the cookie crumbled for her.

When she got home she sent Lissa her address so the other witch could get ready with her. She needed to try and make a friend and Lissa seemed the right witch for the job. Mica never got any visions of the past when touching her so it made for easy company that she didn't feel stressed about. When Lissa had arrived she enjoyed getting to know the other witch and conversation was easy with her. She wished things hadn't played out the way they had but at the same time she got to meet another seer and she hadn't ever got to meet one other than her grandmother.

Mica's dress was bold for an event like tonight but she wasn't about being traditional and she wasn't going to let Kamaria be the one to delegate what she could wear. She was about being bold and being herself and that meant wearing a non-traditional dress. She took her and Lissa to the mansion in her sad '98 Jimmy. It wasn't nice like most of the cars pulling up but Mica had paid for it on her own and so her car was her pride. She gave the keys to valet and upon entering the mansion the guard stopped her and Lissa, "Name?" he asked. Mica sighed, "Burroughs and date." He waved them through after making sure their attire was appropriate he looked like he was going to say something about her dress and then said nothing waving them through. They had arrived at just the right time for Kamaria and another to walk out and that's when Mica recognized the man. Her face went white, him he's the one that's supposed to die. She only hoped the other warlock was around but she also nudged Lissa pointing out the man next to Kamaria. Her eyes also searched for Joseph hoping he was attending as well.

nina-dobrev-attends-the-2017-vanity-fair-oscar-party-hosted-by-at-picture-id645989102
-----
original.gif

Mention: N/A
Interaction: N/A

Activity: Trying to find out history of his family
Remmick had passed on going to the gala he had needed a break from all the chaos especially after his cousins meltdown with her magic. He was sitting in the study of his aunts house looking more into witchcraft in order to help his cousin. He knew it was hard for her because he knew about his grandmother as well. He had been hunting for those diaries so he could help Mica learn more about herself. He just wasn't sure where his family would have hid those books. Anything that could help his cousin was something important to him. As he was rummaging the study he felt a floorboard creak beneath his weight. He moved back and lowered himself to the floor. He tapped just slightly around the would and he could hear what sounded like a hollow spot. That was when he found it.

He lifted the board and he had found the diaries of his grandmother and his aunt. He needed to keep his findings a secret for now until he could learn more about his families history. He never cared that he was adopted he just wanted to know more about them and how they handled their lives as witches and warlocks.

Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Interactions: Open
Activity: Entering the mansion with Mica

Joseph had attended the bonfire with relatively low expectations. However, to his amusement and shock, he had seemingly met a girl who he had been drawn to. Named Mica, their meeting had been relatively casual. Heeding the words of Selene, Joseph had approached Mica during the bonfire to strike up a conversation. it was apparent that both were immediately enticed with one another but what made the deepest impression was towards the end of the gathering.

Unknown to Mica, Joseph had recognized the painful and chaotic vision she experienced midway into their conversation. While he wasn't aware of what she had saw, he could tell just by her expression that it was something of great horror and dread. Joseph have witnessed many of these visions in his lifetime, but rarely had he seen something of such magnitude. Nevertheless, the entire ordeal had forced the girl to essentially vacate the bonfire early. But before doing so, she had instructed someone to give him her contact.

While he did receive the phone number handed down to him from Mica, Joseph had unfortunately misplaced it, rendering him unable to recontact the girl who had intrigued him so much. But for the most part, Joseph simply wanted to check to make sure she was alright and perhaps even learn some details about the foggy vision she'd witnessed. Fate eventually knocked on Joseph's door in the form of an invitation to a gala hosted by his long acquittance, Kamaria. It was a big leap of faith but Joseph had hoped that Mica would attend the gala as well. Joseph hoped to inform her that it wasn't that he wasn't interested in her but quite the opposite.

In accordance to the time set on his invitation, Joseph would arrive single.. Unknown to the majority, Joseph and Ramaria shared a past dating back to the medieval age. They shared many run ins with one another over the years but ironically, they had never planned any of it. Just like how they were shocked to learn that both of them had moved to Fellwood. Ramaria, as expected, had chosen a luxurious and elegant lifestyle. In contrast, Joseph had chosen to live a more casual life by enrolling in the town's main highschool.

For his attire, Joseph donned light black button up shirt accompanied by a pitch black jacket and matching trousers. A simple bowtie could also be seen around his neck. Overall, Joseph's attire was neither over the top nor inadequate. It was a simple but also well fitting attire.

Joseph had arrived just in time for his old friend to present herself to the guests. As beautiful as she may had looked, Joseph's eyes focused more on the crowd. A hazel gaze befell the center of the sea of extravagance before landing on the brunette. A small smile coursed his lips as Nicholas slowly made his way towards the woman.

cd6rfp-l-610x610-dress-lace+dress-lace-gown-mtv+movie+awards-mtv-zendaya-plunge+dress.jpg
Stella Morgan

Stella was nearly knocked down when another girl ran into her. She didn’t even have time to apologize for not paying attention or even introduce herself before the girl went on about a gala and rushed away. Normally, Stella wasn’t much of a party crasher, but the girl, Mica, said she should come. Since the night before hadn’t been successful in meeting new people, Stella decided that she might give the gala a try. Mica seemed about her age, so there were likely more people that she would be going to school with or seeing regularly that were going to be there. So, after a moment of consideration, Stella turned on her heel and went back home to get ready for this gala.

Stella knew she would wear her green dress with the pretty beading as it was the nicest thing she owned. She had gotten it for some awards dinner for her dad’s job about a year ago and it doubled as her prom dress. Once she was home, she immediately dug it out of her closet and laid it on her bed before immediately getting to work on her hair. That would be the most time consuming aspect of getting ready. She carefully styled it before hair spraying it so her hard work remained perfect. She then got to work on her makeup, taking her time once she got to her eyebrow and eye makeup, so everything was even. Finally, once that was done, she slipped into her dress. She slid on a pair of sneakers to drive in, since it was difficult for her to drive in heels. She made sure to bring her change in shoes as she went to her car.

She parked a little ways from the house as she was sneaking into the gala. She hadn’t quite come up with a plan on how she was going to find her way in. She’s never seen the house or knew how tight the security was, or if there even was any. She changed into her heels and began her walk towards the house. Her heels clicked against the ground as she walked, so she made sure to tread carefully once she grew closer. She observed as invitations were checked by the very intimidating security. Talking her way in or just walking in we’re definitely not an option. So, she moved closer, but still out of view from the guards as she tried to think of a way to get in.

Interacting w/: Mica ( Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler )
Mentioned: N/A
Activity: Meeting Mica, getting ready for the gala, heading there

Interacting w/: N/A
Mentioned: Mica ( Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler )
Activity: Cameron's uncle convinces and helps Cameron go to the Crystal Gala.

After seeing the outrageously over price suits in the store, Cameron was distraught. Dragging himself through the door, Cameron's uncle looks up at him from the newspaper he was riding. Placing the paper in his lap, Cameron's uncle looks at him with concern as he collapses on the couch.

"What's wrong, champ?" Cameron's uncle says.

"Nothing" Cameron says with a big sigh.

"Come on, Cam. How can I help you if you don't open up to me?" Cameron's uncle says.

Cameron rolls his eyes then sits up, letting out another sigh. "I met this girl at the bonfire, yesterday."

Cameron's uncle's eyes light up "Great! What's her name?"

Cameron drops his head into his chest."…Mica"

"So? What's she like? Are you going to see her, again?"

Cameron slouches, again. "Doubt it"

"Now, why would you say a thing like that? You are a great catch. I'm surprised she's not beating down the door, right now."

"She's going to the Crystal Gala."

"Oooh… I see." Cameron's uncle stands up. "In that case you'll need a suit."

"Already been to the store. Everything's too expensive."

Cameron's uncle snickers. Cameron sits up glaring at his uncle. "What's so funny?"

"Have you forgotten? You're a witch." Cameron's uncle zaps a powder baby blue suit on Cameron. Cameron jumps to his feet.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Cameron shouts.

"What? This suit is a classic lady trapper. How do you think I got your aunt?" Cameron's uncle says.

"Maybe in the 80s this suit was cool but now someone could get shot wearing something like this. Take it off me, now." Cameron says.

Cameron's uncle shrugs his shoulders. "Fine" Cameron's uncle zaps Cameron and now he's standing butt naked in the middle of the living room. Cameron grabs a pillow from the couch and covers his privates.

"Have some respect, you mother knitted that pillow." Cameron's uncle says.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Cameron shouts.

"You need to lighten up, Cam."

"I'll lighten up when you give me my clothes back!" Cameron shouts.

"Have you been studying your spell book?" Cameron's uncle asks.

"Day and night. You know that." Cameron says.

"Then undo my spell?" Cameron's uncle says.

Cameron looks away, trying to remember the spell. He points a finger at himself but an egg appears over his head then falls, it's shell cracking and spilling yolk in his hair. His uncle give another little snicker.

"Undo the spell, please?" Cameron asks in defeat.

"Ok, ok" Cameron's uncle snaps his fingers and the powder baby blue suit appears on Cameron, again.

"What the fuck? This not this shit, again!" Cameron's face turns red.

" I think you should go to the Crystal Gala." Cameron's uncle says.

"I already when to a party, yesterday. I'm burnt out." Cameron whines.

"Alright, alright. Hear me out." his uncle says. "You obviously love this mica girl, right?"

"Maybe" Cameron rubs his shoulder, looking away.

"Then you need to tell her that. How else is she going to know how you feel?" his uncle says.

"But how am I supposed to even talk to her when every time I even see her I feel like I'm going to throw up?" Cameron says.

"Again, you're a witch." his uncle says.

"But you can't use magic to make someone fall in love with you, you know that." Cameron says.

"Remember when you didn't like asparagus?" his uncle asks.

"What are you talking about I love asparagus." Cameron says.

"Exactly" his uncle says, simply. Cameron gives his uncle a quizzical look. "Think on it."

Cameron's jaw drops. "You bastard!"

Cameron's uncle chuckles a little bit.

"But that was food. We're talking about another person." Cameron says.

"True" his uncle puts his hand on his chin, thinking. "Hmm…"

Cameron's eyes go wide. "Wait!" Cameron rushes over to his backpack, he had dropped by the door and pulls out the poem he wrote at work.

Cameron's uncle turns around. "What's that?"

"It's a poem I wrote about Mica at work, today." Cameron says.

His uncle stifles a laugh. "Really? Wow, you can give her the poem at the Gala."

Cameron hold the poem in front of him, staring at it. "What if she doesn't like it?"

His uncle walks over to place a hand on his shoulder. "Cameron, you're a great writer. I'm sure she'll love it and I'm not just saying that. You have to give yourself more credit."

"Really? You think so?" Cameron looks up to meet his uncle's gaze.

"I know so." his uncle says, looking into his eyes, unblinking.

"Ok, I'll do it." Cameron says.

"That's great! Confidence. Girl's love that." his uncle says. "Now go out there and win her over."

Cameron turns around, heading out the door but stops and looks down at himself then turns back. "First I need a more appropriate suit."

"What are you talking about that think is a lady magnet. You won't be able to keep them off you." his uncle says.

Cameron just stares at his uncle.

"Ok, fine." his uncle zaps him a traditional black cotton suit with a bow tie.

Cameron looks down at himself then smiles at his uncle in approval. His uncle smiles back, giving him a thumbs up, then Cameron rushes out the door.​

Last edited:
Lissa

If it hadn't have been for Mica, Lissa probably would have been screwed. The gala was definitely invite only; not to mention, Lissa didn't own a dress fancy enough for the ball to begin with. Thankfully, Mica had her covered on both fronts. Lissa had texted her early in the day, and a few hours later, she'd been on her way to the girls house. Hanging out with someone-- maybe even making a friend-- was actually really nice. Not to mention the dress was gorgeous. The five year old inside Lissa felt like a princess.

Feeling a little anxious the closer they got to the gala, Lissa remained silent for most of the ride. Mica got her in by saying that she was her date; well, it could be worse. Smiling at the guard taking names, the duo slipped inside just as a grand entrance was being made. The woman-- and the man, actually-- descending the stairs were breathtakingly stunning.

Feeling Mica nudge her in the side, she glanced over at her, realizing her newfound friend was looking at the couple as well. Taking another look, a familiar sense of dread began to fill her as she realized just who the man was. "Oh my god," She breathed, glancing around, although she knew no one but the two of them knew.

"Who...?" She settled her gaze back on the couple, wondering just who had it out for him. "I need to get closer. You coming?" She started weaving her way through the crowd, trying not to die in her heels as she also tried not to lose sight of the man. The future was never set in stone; he could survive this night, if they were careful.

---
Tags:
Mica ( Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler ); Leoric ( dimensional dimensional )
side-slit-deep-spaghetti-strap-beading-purple.jpg

-code by social-

If it hadn't have been for Mica, Lissa probably would have been screwed. The gala was definitely invite only; not to mention, Lissa didn't own a dress fancy enough for the ball to begin with. Thankfully, Mica had her covered on both fronts. Lissa had texted her early in the day, and a few hours later, she'd been on her way to the girls house. Hanging out with someone-- maybe even making a friend-- was actually really nice. Not to mention the dress was gorgeous. The five year old inside Lissa felt like a princess.

Feeling a little anxious the closer they got to the gala, Lissa remained silent for most of the ride. Mica got her in by saying that she was her date; well, it could be worse. Smiling at the guard taking names, the duo slipped inside just as a grand entrance was being made. The woman-- and the man, actually-- descending the stairs were breathtakingly stunning.

Feeling Mica nudge her in the side, she glanced over at her, realizing her newfound friend was looking at the couple as well. Taking another look, a familiar sense of dread began to fill her as she realized just who the man was. "Oh my god," She breathed, glancing around, although she knew no one but the two of them knew.

"Who...?" She settled her gaze back on the couple, wondering just who had it out for him. "I need to get closer. You coming?" She started weaving her way through the crowd, trying not to die in her heels as she also tried not to lose sight of the man. The future was never set in stone; he could survive this night, if they were careful.

"under your spell again...

large.jpg
Interacting: n/a
Music: x

C
an one's heart give out from the very sight of someone? Lucifer could swear his eyes were decieving him. He watched as the hostess descended the stairs and came to greet her party guests. But he wasn't too focused on her at the moment. He watched the beautiful creature beside her gravitate around her but never truly stay fixated by her side. He was like a butterfly in a cyclone: chaotic but enthralling nevertheless. Lucifer began making his way to the man, whose eyes flashed and danced around the room. He reached him and was met with a look that was half amusement, half boredom.

"Hmmm...I haven't seen you before. Who might you be, love?" the man asked, ash blue eyes taking in all of Lucifer's form. Normally Lucifer was the kind of person who thought swooning for others was a waste of time. But he felt drawn to this man, like a moth to a flame. Butterflies and moths tended to get trampled in this world of monsters and gods.

"Lucifer Cassia, Old One," he replied to the man, aware of what he was. The vampire was taken aback by Luci's candid behavior. "You know exactly what I am, witchling?" the Old One asked, rhetorically. "Why do you not run? We all know who your father is, a disgrace to the great Greecian seers and lightworkers that hail your family name. Yet, you seem different, not like him. You must take after your mother, Miranda," Lucifer swallowed. He hadn't even known her name and yet this astonishing creature knew what he did not.

"My father tells me so often," Luci replied, earing a furrowed brow and a frown from the Old One. The vampire straightened his lapels and spoke in a low, somber tone. "Your mother's beauty was unparalleled in my opinion. Such strength, like a diamond gilded flame." He paused for a moment and looked back at Kamaria before taking Lucifer's hand and bracing his back with the other. "Come, dance with me, cheri." The two men instantly swept in a circle while a cello let out deep, resonating notes. "I am Leoric. I take it that you're fancied with me. Let's enjoy each other's company tonight." Lucifer couldn't speak, but nodded in response, awe-struck by this golden man from the place where desires are made.

...I can't say no to you."

[div class=vesuContainer] [div class=vesuLeft] [div class=vesuLargeOut][div class=vesuLargeWord]M
A
L
A
C
A
I

S
O
K
O
L
O
V
。[/div][/div] [div class=vesuImageOut][div class=vesuImage][/div][/div] [/div] [div class=vesuRight][div class=vesuText][div class=vesuScroll] "What flavour, son?"

The ice cream man looked back at him with humour in his wizened expression, his tone as warm and lively as the parlour itself, buzzing with nightly activity. Malachi smiled at the burly man at the counter and opened his mouth to speak, only to be beaten by a smaller, higher-pitched version of his voice, their tone precise yet demanding.

"Two scoops chocolate, and three scoops maple walnut, if you will. Oh, and the fudge, don't forget the fudge. On the chocolate, that is."
Malachi, startled, looked downwards to his side to see who had interrupted him. His expression folded into shock as his gaze landed on a smaller version of himself, looking to be no older than twelve or thirteen, the boy's, or more accurately, his eyes bright with excitement and childish impatience as he handed the ice cream man the money. Then, the whos and whats and whys began to fill Malachi's head, and he watched, almost in a trance, as the man at the counter handed the boy his ice cream, and then the boy stepped out, closed the door, looked both ways, and then-

The gun shot.

It was like iced water to the senses; Malachi started, looking around wildly, his heartbeat thundering inside his chest. He knew what this was - he had been having the same nightmare constantly over the past few years, though this time was different - he was aware.
The warmth and light of the parlour darkened around him, like the putting out of a candle's bright flame. Malachi raced to the door and struggled to open it, but it was irreversibly locked. Panic and desperation began to well up in him like never before, and he pounded on the glass, crying out, trying to warn the boy version of himself of the vampiric forces he would encounter there as he ran down the street, ice cream still in hand.
Malachi turned around, looking around wildly for another way to get out of his newfound prison. The parlour, in contrast to what it was only a few minutes earlier, was now empty and dark, hollowed out and dead.
Much like his uncle had been, that night, sucked dry and left to rot. No, no that was this night. And here he was, locked in and powerless to stop it, to prevent what should've never happened.

Just then, a sound close to the telltale rumblings of a powerful earthquake interrupted. Malachi's eyes widened in knowing shock. He knew what this meant; it meant that his boy-self had encountered the vampire who had murdered his uncle, and that had triggered the telekinetic explosion that had proceeded to kill hundreds of people in a single night.

Suddenly, as the world began to levitate uncontrollably and fall apart around him, a powerful ringing echoed across the plane, digging and burrowing into his head like a powerful migraine, forcing himself to wake up and-

Malachi woke up.
Not beautifully or serenely, like in the fairytales, but in a rush of cold sweat, nearly choking on his own cry for help, gasping for air. He sat up in an instant, greeted by the familiar woozy blood rush and the pounding drum of a hungover headache. Chest heaving, he struggled to calm down, hands gripping the bedsheets as his mind slowly re-calibrated and took note of it's surroundings.
This wasn't his apartment.
This wasn't his room.
This wasn't even his bed.

Malachi's iced blue eyes blinked groggily, his mind grasping at elusive, shaded memories of last night. Just then, his ears picked up the low but insistent buzzing of his cellphone, with a Skype ringtone that Malachi recognized all too well.

"'Ello, mum," Malachi greeted, a trademark, though noticeably tired, grin on his face as he struggled to remain absolutely casual, opening up to video chat. On the other end, his mother, Svetlana Sokolova. Her hair was done up in an elegant, professional bun, her eyes sharp and cold, indicating an equally as keen and cutthroat mind that had been the key to her success in life. Despite having started out with nothing nearly eighteen years ago, Svetlana Sokolova was a walking testimony to one of the ultimate truths of life - hard work pays off. And it did; true to her Soviet militant past, Svetlana worked her way up to become one of the heads of one of the biggest military contractor companies in the U.K, and today, it seemed she was still in her office, the large glass pane behind her indicating that it was night; she was working overtime again.
She greeted him with a small but warm nod, but then narrowed her eyes, gazing all around the screen. "Malachi, where are you?" she inquired, her Slavic accent thick with hints of British, tone slow and cautious. "This doesn't look like your bedroom."
"Mike's," Malachi blurted out without thinking. He glanced around the bedroom, and kept his voice low. "Called me over for a couple ov' drinks last night and well, we got a bit carried away and we both passed out - me on the bed and him on the-" Malachi paused, glancing at the floor. "-floor."
Malachi winced slightly, mentally kicking himself for how insanely rubbish that sounded, to the point where he hoped that it hadn't sounded the way it most clearly did. His mother shifted her camera a little, gazing at him as if he were a bit off his rocker, not believing it for a second. Yet she did not press, and instead, took a different route.
"You look tired, son," she observed. "Pale, too." She paused, and Malachi knew she was debating whether or not to say wht he knew she was about to say.
"Another nightmare, was it?"

Malachi clenched his jaw slightly, the smile still on his face. "Of course not," he lied once more, keeping his expression under control this time. "It's just the 'angover; but I'll be fine. Besides," He grinned, adding a little humour to look more convincing. "The Scotch here isn't nearly as good or as powerful as they have it back home."

Malachi's mother leaned back, apparently convinced, though not completely satisfied. She clenched her jaw and sighed, shaking her head.
"This is ridiculous," she started. Malachi cocked his eyebrow in confusion. "Wha' do you mean?" Svetlana sighed, clearly agitated. "You being there," she spoke plainly. "That bloody town, filled to the brim with the very same vermin that killed Vasya-"
Malachi gritted his teeth, tuning the volume down to low so that Selene wouldn't hear from her walk-in closet. Svetlana paused, taking a moment to regain control over her emotions, taking a breath, her expression returning to it's usual stony place. Malachi tensed at the mention of his uncle, the wounds and the memory still all too fresh despite it being nearly four years since he was murdered in cold blood.
"Either way," she continued, her tone steady. "I don't like it, and I don't approve of it. If it were up to me, you would not be back there, suffering like this, but be back here, by my side. And yet, he wanted you there."

"I'm not suffering," Malachi cut in, even though it wasn't completely the truth. "He wanted me to come here, mum - 'e wan'ed me to know, to experience our family's true history, and what it means to be a hunter. And I know about what we've done, what happened to-"
"The past is the past, Malachi," Svetlana interrupted quickly, with an almost harsh tone in her voice. "There's no need to say what has already been said, and do what has already been done. Even if he didn't believe that, I still respect your uncle's wishes to the fullest. Now go eat - I'm sure Mike has a delicious breakfast waiting for you." Malachi nodded, smiling with all the casualty he could muster and turned off the video chat.

A small sigh of relief escaped his lips as he plopped back into the soft, satin goodness that was Selene's bed pillows. He lay for a moment, and then groaned, bringing his hands up to his face and gripping his hair in frustration, a torrent of last night's memories flooding in in it's fullest extent.

In the plainest of terms? Malachi slept with his boss.
In the not-so-plainest of terms? Malachi and Selene shared what you would call a rather complicated relationship. No, it was even too far to call it a relationship - it was just two, irreversibly messed up and dysfunctional people using each other to fulfill each other's needs, both on a sexual and mental level.
When Malachi was sober, he would've gagged at the thought of hooking up with the likes of Selene; however, when he was under the influence, it was a whole other story - it was not Mike who had invited him over for drinks, it was Selene, and it wasn't with Mike whom he had gotten absolutely wasted with, it was Selene. And it wasn't at all Mike he had woken up next to - it was all Selene. When both were stone-cold sober, they got on each other's nerves - some days, Malachi would even wonder why Selene hadn't bothered to kick his ass out of her brewery yet, and some days, he would know the answer. And it shamed him as much as it gave him the pleasurable distraction he craved.

In this particular moment, Malachi felt a pounding sense of shame as he forced himself to get up, adjusting his boxers along the way, looking around for his clothes. He found them on the side, folded as neatly as if last night was nothing more than a dream. He picked them up almost begrudgingly and put them on. Once he was done, he passed over to Selene's walk-in closet door, checking to see if she was distracted enough so he could sneak out without a word. It was how these things went - not a word in the bedroom, not a word at work, as if nothing between them ever existed, because there never a need for more. And Malachi was content with that - Selene had her reasons as much Malachi had his own.

This time however, something caught Malachi's eye as he passed over. Judging from the outfits she kept picking out, it seemed Selene was preparing for something incredibly special, and because Malachi couldn't resist a mystery, even as small as this one, he stopped to ask, his voice low and a bit groggy still from the hangover, Cockney brit accent thick.

"What's the occasion?" he asked, and then dryly adding. "If you're so worried about what people would think, don't be, love - they don't do it very of'en."
[/div][/div] [div class=vesuSmallContainer] [div class=vesuImageTwo][/div] [div class=vesuSmallOoc] [div class=vesuName]it's all a bit tragic really, 'innit?[/div]
[div class=vesuOocOutside] [div class=vesuOocScroll]
[/div] [div class=vesuInfoContainer] [div class=vesuInfo]LOCATION: selene's house (more accurately, bed - ach, the sly dog)[/div] [div class=vesuInfo]INTERACTIONS: selene de luca[/div] [div class=vesuInfo]MENTIONS: sprouhtt sprouhtt Athanas Athanas [/div] [div class=vesuInfo]MOOD : he basically tryna TAP THAT ASS AHHH CALL 911[/div] [/div] [/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
credit to @Vesuvius

[class=vesuContainer]color:#555;width:100%;max-width:700px;min-width:250px;display:flex;flex-wrap:wrap;margin:auto;padding:25px;background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5f/c9/10/5fc9109671953c2096a74ca3572da5bb.jpg); background-size:; padding:25px[/class] [class=vesuLeft]width:90px;flex-grow:1[/class] [class=vesuLargeOut]background:#000000;border-top:1px solid #555[/class] [class=vesuLargeWord]padding:50px;font-size:20px;color:white;text-align:center;font-weight:70;[/class] [class=vesuImageOut]padding:12%;background-color:#555[/class] [class=vesuImage]width:100px;height: 100px; background: url();margin:auto;[/class][class=vesuRight]width:200px;flex-grow:5;padding:25px;[/class] [class=vesuText]Text-align:justify;padding:20px;background:#fff;height:450px;overflow:hidden;font-size:13px;font-family:Roboto;font-color:#555[/class] [class=vesuScroll]width:calc(100% + 1px);height:100%;overflow:auto;padding-right:100px;[/class][class=vesuSmallContainer]margin-top:10px;display:flex[/class] [class=vesuImageTwo]width:112px;height:112px;border:0px solid black;background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/57/ec/bb/57ecbba77623d378035cc1ba3f6369d9.jpg); background-size: 100%;[/class] [class=vesuSmallOoc]width:100px;flex-grow:1;margin-left:10px[/class] [class=vesuName]width:auto;padding:10px;font-size:12px;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:700;color:#555;background:white[/class] [class=vesuOocOutside]margin-top:10px;width:10%;height:50px;width;10px;overflow:hidden;padding:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;background:black;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class=vesuOocScroll]width:(100% + 17px);height:100px;overflow:auto;padding-right:100px[/class] [class=vesuInfoContainer]width:100px;margin-top:7px;margin-left:10px;flex-grow:2;[/class] [class=vesuInfo]padding:3px;letter-spacing:1px;font-size:7px;background:#fff;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:1px[/class]

Last edited:
"She's no goddess...

duckie2.jpg

Interacting w/: Leoric dimensional dimensional
Mentions: Lucifer

All was silent as the golden duo reached the bottom of the stairs, arm in arm. The soft music had stopped playing momentarily. Kamaria released Leoric’s arm as she was given a microphone. “Firstly I would like to apologize, it has been far too long since I’ve hosted one of my balls. Please find it in your hearts to forgive my negligence.” Kamaria paused to smiled abashedly. It was, of course, fake but no would could really tell when it came to here. Years of hiding and controlling her emotions had made her a master. “Now, as that is out of the way, I would like to welcome you all warmly to my Crystal Gala. Please enjoy yourselves, there a refreshments and h’ordures on the table, as well as caterers walking about with other delightful treats.”

As they walked down the last step Kamaria could see someone approaching them. Lucifer Cassia, she knew of his disgraced family well. Though unlike the cowardly and unimpressive family head Lucifer himself was quite different. His aura flared like a beacon, white and black came together but didn’t truly mix. Through Kamaria noticed a bit of pink. His aura seems to him, she felt his emotions wash over her as he walked closer.

It didn’t take long for her to put two and two together. The poor witch was practically swooning from Leoric’s gaze. The poor soul. Kamaria waved a hand as she was left by herself. “Have fun darling.” She called. The vampire began to mingle with the crowd.
....she's a monster."

giphy.gif

Interaction: Jack19XK Jack19XK (Joseph)
Mention: apolla apolla (Lissa), dimensional dimensional (Leoric/Lucifer)

Activity: Torn between talking to Lucifer or Joseph
Mica watched as Kamaris came down her aura the brightest silver she had ever seen in almost hurt her eyes to stare at her. She had to look in another direction and that's when her eyes saw Joseph. She saw him coming towards her and then she heard Lissa ask if she was coming. She was torn as for what she should do because she knew she had an obligation to this male but she wanted to speak with Joseph. Lissa had already begun to disappear into the crowd and more than anything she wished she could communicate with the warlock. She took a moment and decided she needed to speak with Joseph, she had to otherwise it would eat at her, wondering why he never called her, wondering if he had decided that they couldn't be friends. She made her way towards him, her mind still distracted by the event she knew she could prevent but she would catch up with Lissa, she just needed to take care of other business.

Mica stopped front of Joseph, her smile faltering just a little, because she would love to be his friend, "Hi." she said quietly unable to make full eye contact with the male, her heart beating one-hundred miles a minute. It was so loud she thought the whole room would hear just because she was nervous. Her eyes just couldn't fully meet him because she could only assume the worst that he was going to be nice about telling her they couldn't be friends, "I'm sorry about last night, and I get it. You don't have to be nice about everything. You don't have to tell me you don't want to be friends, I figured it out when you didn't call. I'm not mad." All Mica was trying to do was keep her voice calm, and she could feel the lump sitting in it waiting to boil over once he told her what she thought.

Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Interactions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Activity: Approaching and speaking with Mica

A small smile befell Joseph's lips as he saw the brunette approach her. His eyes gleamed at the sight of her dress, a non-traditional but nevertheless beautiful attire. While its white color did match some of the attendees, it was the dress' intricate designs that set it out as being different than all the others. Its color helped to augment glimmer in Mica's eyes and contrasted her darker shade of hair color.

"Hey, I'm..." Before Joseph could fully bring out the audio in his voice, his sentence was interrupted by Mica's frantic apologies. Her smile had somewhat calmed Joseph's fear of her being mad over his lack of communication following the bonfire incident. With her words, he understood why. It would appear that unlike some witches, Mica seemed to had not fully embraced her gift but rather developed a sense of disdain or at least embarrassment by it. Taking into account her status as a young highschooler, it made sense to Joseph. After all, he was turned at the mere age of 18 and still remember the amount of weight and trauma that it brought to him mentally.

"No..no..no, you're mistaken. I meant to reach out to you but I had lost your number." Joseph stated, his voice carrying a slight self shaming tone. He felt embarrassed by having lost Mica's number. It had been written on a single sheet of paper and all he had to do was to carry it within his pocket. Yet, he somehow manage to had lost it.

"It's my fault but I didn't know how else to reach out to you. To be honest, I was hoping that you would be here. You can't imagine how happy I am to see that you are." Joseph added, his lips rising to form a warm and enchanting smile. Even though Mica tried to avoid eye contact, Joseph's sight had never left her face.

"But you are right about one thing. I didn't intend to be friends with you. I was actually hoping to be something more." He smirked charismatically, his voice while soft, was still audible despite the congregation around them. Truthfully, Joseph had blocked out the presence of all the others in the vicinity. "That is...if you would like to."

In spite of the multitudes of guests that had crowded themselves into floor of the mansion, Joseph had never paid any of them any mind. Even to his friend, Kamaria, Joseph had given only a quick stare of acknowledgement. In the days that followed, all thoughts that crossed his mind was of the brunette that he had met at the night of the bonfire. A brunette possessing a peculiar and rare gift that made her even more special than she already was.

Interactions: anyone
Activity: Getting to town
Outfit

Liv pulled up to Kamaria's in her beat-up car that she had been living out of with the twins. They happily babbled to each other in the back seat. Liv was surprised to see all the cars. Oh shit. She thought it was one of Kamaria's parties. She was not dressed for the occasion in any way. She was in her typical style outfit of a tank top and jeans and her beat up old converse. She barely had any money and spent most of it on the twins so style was not her priority.

Liv parked and grabbed Hadley and then Sebastian out of their car seats balancing them one each hip. Being a single mother was hard, but being a broke single mother living out of her car who was also in hiding was even worse. She felt grateful towards Kamaria and was glad to have met her back in New Orleans. Liv had changed majorly since then, no more dark magic, no more voodoo. She had her babies to think about.

She walked into the mansion and her stomach dropped. People were dressed to the nines. She hadn't thought it would be this type of party. Dread and anxiety filled her, maybe she could just live out of her car forever. She knew she needed to be strong for the kids so she held her head high and walked in further to the guards, “I’m Olivia Davenport. Kamaria is expecting me.”

“Of course, Miss Davenport. I’ll escort you to your room. Do you have any bags you need help with?” He asked.

Liv shook her head. She had everything she owned in the backpack on her back. The guard guided Liv to her room and she honestly shocked at how big the room was. She say on the bed with the twins to wait for Kamaria.

Last edited:
Interacting w/: madame moiselle madame moiselle (Malachi)
Mentioned: erzulie erzulie (Kamaria)
Activity: Getting ready for the ball that she will crash

Selene had walked out of her closet after she put her clothes in the hamper and went to shower. After a nice long shower, she came back and sped into the closet. Not that she was trying to keep Malachi from seeing her as she was since he has seen every inch of her body. Selene felt no shame, but she did mentally slap herself for calling him again last night. It was probably the second time this week that they have spent another endless steamy night together. Selene, Malachi's boss, felt content with her life, so she thought. But deep down we all know that she is missing a part that was broken or that was never filled again. Both of them are doing this for their selfish gain and have no problem in it, once they are done, they return to their same antics of bickering and getting on each other's nerves. Selene didn't know why she hired him, but for one she knew he had potential.

"Oh Satan, what will I ever do? I still have not found a dress to wear," Selene spoke to herself as she walked around her closet with a white towel around her body and one wrapped around her head. She went around the small white marble island that was in the middle of the room. It had all her jewelry beautifully displayed for her to see and pick which one would make her shine the brightest tonight. Selene loved dressing up, but what women doesn't love to dress up? Exactly, I can't even think of one that doesn't. There is always something about the dress when a woman is wearing it that should make her feel like she has all the confidence and poise in the world. Selene was looking for that dress in her closet of endless clothes. Being a vampire sure does have its perks of living for a long time, you start to acquire a lot of clothes that you wouldn't even know what to do with. Selene has outfits that date back all the way to the 1500s. But those are stored away in her basement so that looking at it doesn't rain on her parade.

Selene was busy at being picky with what she was going to wear when she picked up a loud beating heart. Louder then what she usually hears from him during their steamy nights together. Selene walked over to the closet door that was already a bit open and she peeked her head outside of it, he looked to be having a nightmare. His breathing was really rugged and heavy, Selene felt his pain, he used to have nightmares as well and knows how tough it is to wake up like that. Before he could open his eyes, she brought her head back into the closet. She knew he was awake now, his heart rate began to slow down, back to its normal pace. Selene carried on and began to narrow down her choices, it was between a hot slim red dress, a left off shoulder dark blue with a slit on the right leg, or a very slim and skimpy sparkling black dress. Selene wanted to be on the low down since Selene was not invited due to the fact that she simply did not know Kamaria. What Selene did know is that she has something that was hers a long time ago and wants it back.

Selene's ears picked up the conversation that was happening in the bedroom, he was talking to his mother. More like lying to her, the poor woman just wanted her child near, but sadly, her son was in the lion's den. Their conversation was strange and worth listening too, she had talked about how she hated that he had come back to the town that left such a scare on their family. Selene did know some things about Malachi, but other things she preferred to not know, like the rest of his past. Since she felt as though it wouldn't be fair to him that she doesn't tell him about her past. Selene chose not to dig further, and if he decides to tell her then he can, but other then that she doesn't pry. It's what keeps their dysfunctional relationship drama free.

Selene walked over to her vanity and began to unwrap her hair and start on her makeup. After a couple of minutes, she was done with her makeup; not too much and not too little. her makeup really popped out with the dark lipstick color she choice that would match with the dress she finally picked out which was the glimmering slim black dress with no straps and the only straps that it had were two, and they were on the back holding the top of the dress up. While the bottom had a slit.

Selene tuned out his conversation and walked back to her dress that she finally picked out and was about to unhook it when she heard very familiar light footsteps.

Malachi.

"Well, I am glad to see that you woke up. I thought you would never wake up with that dream of yours going on. Don't worry, I won't pry." Selene said as she looked over her shoulders to a half-naked Malachi whos hair was very ruffled up and effortlessly beautiful.

Selene walked over to Malachi with her dress in one hand and the other free. "You know, if you aren't busy this afternoon you could accompany me to a ball. I need a pretty arm candy, and you fit that category love." Selene said without even hesitating, it was that kind of tone that would get under his skin and she loved it. She knew he was smart, she wasn't dumb, she knows that he has a lot of things going for him as well but seeing him rattled up just gives her joy.

Selene took her free hand and ran it across his chest slowly, as she leisurely walked past him, letting her hand travel to his shoulder and then losing contact with his skin. As Selene entered the bedroom she spoke once more, "If you do accept, there might be two or three tuxes in there all the way in the back for you to borrow or keep. Either or..." Selene trailed off as she dropped her towel and slipped her dress right on.

Last edited:
"isn't it lovely...

casey-size.jpg
Interacting: Dancing with Lucifer

L
eoric was amused, to say the least. The young witch seemed absolutely smitten with him and is was almost a sad sight. They whirled in the crowd, Leoric careful to hold Lucifer close enough so they looked dashing rather than cankerous. Lucifer was quiet, lost in his dance partner's eyes. Leoric had seen this before. It wasn't the first time someone had the nerve to approach him with the idea of besotted endevors in mind. At least this one would walk away alive.

"You're so quiet, mon cheri," Leoric sighed, his old country self slipping out just a bit. He rarely ever spoke french anymore and adopted a mid-atlantic accent to boot. Lucifer looked away, long eyelashes fluttering. "I rarely ever do this," He replied, shaking his head and tossing his hair just a little. Leo noted the fact that the witch pulled off being nervously calm and collected rather well. Leoric decided that he could entertain this fascination a little longer.

"I'll tell you what," he leaned in and whispered in Lucifer's ear. "Let me set up something a bit more private. Meet me outside in the gardens fifteen minutes from now. I promise, you won't regret it. But in the meantime," Leo's inflection rose as their dance led them back where they started. "Have you met your hostess and my best friend in all of the worlds, Kamaria tu Nekbhet Aten, Daugthger of the Eternal Nile?" He broke away from his witch, letting them interact as he headed toward the gardens of Kamaria's home.
...welcome home."

[class=major] width:auto; margin:auto; [/class] [div class=major][class=whole] width:auto; background:#fff; float:left; [/class] [div class=whole][class=pixel] height:35px; width:40px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1a/22/a8/1a22a8025c8ced42ef69abd077133b8a.gif'); background-size:100%; float:left; [/class] [div class=pixel][/div] [script class=tabcontent1in on=mouseenter] fadeIn 1000 tabslist [/script] [script class=tabcontent1in on=mouseleave] fadeOut 1000 tabslist [/script] [class=title] font:Chicle; font-size:25px; float:left; line-height:35px; margin-left:5px; text-shadow:2px 2px 0px #ff9d9d, 0px 0px 5px #ff9d9d; font-weight:800; [/class] [div class=title]K L A U S[/div] [class=tabcontent1] height:240px; width:autopx; background:#011936; border:1px solid #C81D25; float:left; margin-top:10px; [/class] [class=tabcontent1in] height:200px; width:200px; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/1999e1cc95a9c9bf80af679c6618943f/tumblr_pkr3g2n82W1vinkia_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; float:left; margin:20px 20px; [/class] [div class=tabcontent1][div class=tabcontent1in][class=tabslist] display:none; height:200px; width:200px; background:rgba(241,21,20, 0.9); [/class] [div class=tabslist][class=tabs] height:30px; background:#C81D25; line-height:30px; text-shadow:2px 2px 0px #ff9d9d, 0px 0px 5px #ff9d9d; font-weight:800; color:#3C1518; font-size:15px; float:left; margin-top:180px; border:1px solid #fff; [/class] [div class=tabs][class=tab1] height:30px; width:30px; float:left; margin-left:10px; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tab2] height:30px; width:30px; float:left; margin-left:-5px; cursor:pointer; [/class] [div class=tab1][/div][div class=tab2][/div] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontentbox hide tabcontent2 fadeIn 800 tabcontent11 addClass Tabs [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontentbox fadeIn 800 tabcontent2 hide tabcontent11 addClass Tabs [/script] [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][class=tabcontent11] height:autopx; width:300px; float:left; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffd2d2; margin-left:10px; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] height:285px; width:300px; float:left; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffd2d2; margin-left:10px; display:none; [/class] [div class=tabcontent11][class=basics] height:40px; width:278px; border:1px solid #ccc; float:left; margin:10px 10px; color:#666; font-size:15px; text-align:center; line-height:40px; font-family:Arial; [/class] [class=info] height:25px; width:278px; border:1px solid #ccc;; float:left; margin-left:10px; color:#666; font-size:13px; text-align:center; line-height:25px; font-family:Arial; [/class] [class=info2] height:25px; width:278px; border:1px solid #ccc;; float:left; margin-left:10px; margin-top:10px; color:#666; font-size:13px; text-align:center; line-height:25px; font-family:Arial; [/class] [div class=basics] BASICS.[/div] [div class=info]LOCATION:[/div] [div class=info2]Kamaria's Ball[/div] [div class=info2]INTERACTIONS:[/div] [div class=info2]None[/div] [div class=info2]MENTIONS:[/div] [div class=info2]Anyone Nearby[/div] [div class=info2]ACTIVITY:[/div] [div class=info2]Arriving late[/div] [div class=info2]Accompanied by a[/div] [div class=info2]Pesky party crasher[/div] [/div] [div class=tabcontent2][div class=basics] PERSONA.[/div] [class=oh] width:278px; height:210px; float:left; margin:0px 10px; border:1px solid #ccc; [/class] [div class=oh][class=container] width:278px; height:200px; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; margin:auto; color:#666; font-size:11px; font-family:Arial; text-align:justify; line-height:12px; [/class] [class=scrollbar] width:105%; height:200px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox]width:90%; [/class] [div class=container][div class=scrollbar][div class=textbox]
Klaus is mild-mannered, and even a bit shy. He’s a caring, compassionate boy, whose goal is to help as many people as he can.

This is ridiculous... I should burn your insolent lot to the ground. Ah, the indignity of it all.

"Hush! We're here to have fun, not bring about the apocalypse. Try to enjoy yourself. Hi! Just, uh... Thinking quickly, Klaus pointed to the nonexistent bluetooth device in his ear. "Phone call. He-he... Mm."

From the looks on their faces, his fellow partygoers weren't amused by him, or his apparent need to talk to himself. They had already made their way inside, away from him, by the time he'd mustered up a feeble, "See you inside-! The demon inside him was practically rolling on the floor - if the inside of his subconscious had any thing so concrete as floors - swept up in the midst of deep, booming belly laughs.

You really are, ah-hah... Pathetic! Even by human standards... Phew, I think I'm going to cry. Klaus could hear the sound of the demon raking a large, demonic-claw-hand across its equally demonic-skull-like-face. The nerve of that guy.

Klaus groaned. "Let's just head inside." Though, he was already beginning to regret having come at all. Social events were not exactly his speed, and he'd left a great deal of very important work to do at home, like... Laundry, searching the web, and feeling exceptionally bad about himself for not going out for the umpteenth week(end) in a row. Yes, yes. Very important things.

Oh look. More humans. The demon's voice dripped with unveiled disdain. They seem to be... gyrating.

Klaus bit back the desire to point out that Ifrit did, in fact, know the word dancing, and what it meant. Dirty Dancing was his favorite movie, after all. He was also fairly certain that, given the chance, the demon would definitely 'cut a rug', as the expression goes. Klaus, on the other hand, hated dancing, and had no rhythm. He sidled over to a nearby wall, uniquely positioned to be as inconspicuous as possible. A wall for wallflowers. It was only once he'd gotten well and situated that he realized he had no drink. And if anyone could use any form of social lubricant, it was Klaus.

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
code by @pasta
[/div]

Last edited:
"She's no goddess...

duckie2.jpg

Interacting w/: Lucifer dimensional dimensional
Mentions:
Kamaria stopped chatting with one of her guest when she heard her full name. She politely excused herself before turning her attention to Leoric and his new companion. As soon as Leoric finished introducing herself the male was off. Kamaria looked him over critically, taking in his suit and general appearance. He was dashing and dressed impeccably. And his aura was shining as brightly as ever. His power on display for all those who could see. “He’s always on the move. Don’t take his leaving to heart.” Kamaria watched Leoric leave before focusing her hawk like gaze onto the witch before her.

Kamaria had invited only those who she knew or knew of. The vampiress couldn’t put a family name to his face at the moment. “Like Leoric said I am Kamaria Aten and this is my little get together. I don’t believe that we’ve met before. What is your name?” She offered him a polite smile.
....she's a monster."

SoftWelldocumentedAlligator-size_restricted.gif

Interaction(s): dimensional dimensional (Lucifer) erzulie erzulie ,
Mention(s): Jack19XK Jack19XK (Joseph)

Activity: Talking with Jospeh and then interrupting Lucifer and Kamaria to warn about Leoric before going back to find Joseph
Mica was shocked at the words she heard come from Jospeh, she hadn't expected him to be so forward, but she knew she needed to warn Lucifer and the other male. Her eyes darted to try and find the other male and she could. She was mentally cursing herself because she needed to warn Lucifer that was what she had been meaning to do. She smiled back at Joseph, "Don't leave, and hold that thought for a moment." She said while putting her pointer finger up for the universal hang on. She was giddy inside but she needed to take care of business, "I have to warn someone otherwise bad things will happen. So please stay here. I want to talk more." She wished she could have stayed there if only a moment longer but she knew she would return to him as fast as she left.

Her heart was pounding as she neared Kamaria and Lucifer. She knew with an aura as bright as hers that she could in fact do more damage to her if she would up on her bad side. Mica had to be strong this time and put herself between the two, "Apologies." she directed towards Kamaria, "I have a very important personal matter to discuss with this male." She wished she could just blurt out she was a witch but that would cause way too much of a scene, "It'll be only a moment." She pulled Lucifer just a foot away and leaned into his ear, "That male, he's the one in danger. He's going to die if you don't warn him. I have no real powers so I can't protect him. So you might want to rush your talk with Miss Bright Aura over there and save your eye candy." Mica couldn't be near Kamaria much longer without her head hurting just from the aura. She pushed away from Lucifer and said her apologies to Kamaria once more before darting back into the crowd to find Joseph. She could only hope he hadn't moved.

"something takes a part of me...

large.jpg
Interacting: Speaking with the Hostess( erzulie erzulie ); Conveneing with the Seer ( Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler )

T
he fact that the vampires knew one another wasn't a surprise. But besties? He wouldn't have expected either of their personalities to mix well. Honestly, for all the charm Leoric had, he seemed pretty complicated. And Kamaria seemed like a woman who had little patience for the type of chaos Leoric probably caused. "Wait I--" Lucifer started to say but Leo was out of sight before he could finish his thought. Quickened agility was like that sometimes. He turned his attention back to the lady waiting before him.

"It's an honor, Kamaria. I am Lucifer Damien Cassia, the only son of my father Ariel. He said you would know who he was, but I am here on his behalf to ask for a favor--" Lucifer had this speech memorized but was interrupted by a familiar face. The Seeress from the day prior stood to his side, eyes eager with information. And as soon as it was relayed Lucifer's face turned into a grimace of true fear. Leoric was the target.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, he's in danger," Lucifer saidquickly disregarding the blunt rudeness of his actions. He turned quickly on his heels and sprinting in the direction Leoric had been going in before disappearing. He reached a side door and slipped out, hoping he wasn't too late.
...you wanna see the light?"

Cassandra slowly glided into the main hall, Jikariel right beside her as always. The witch made sure that she was getting plenty of attention, sashaying her hips in such a way as to keep gazes on her. Eventually, she saw a man looking rather nervous, sidled up against the wall. Jikariel whispered to her, He's... I wouldn't say possessed, necessarily, but he's got a passenger in his head. Someone from our side of the street. It's definitely something rather strange.

Cassandra nodded as she walked up to him. "Hey, pal. Looks like you could use a drink. What's your poison? Whiskey? Beer? Something more exotic? Let me get it for you, you don't exactly look comfortable. Something on your mind?" Her voice dropped low so she wouldn't be overheard. "Or maybe there's someone in it."

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

[div class=vesuContainer] [div class=vesuLeft] [div class=vesuLargeOut][div class=vesuLargeWord]M
A
L
A
C
A
I

S
O
K
O
L
O
V
。[/div][/div] [div class=vesuImageOut][div class=vesuImage][/div][/div] [/div] [div class=vesuRight][div class=vesuText][div class=vesuScroll] A hint of a dry, knowing smile graced Malachi's lips as he watched Selene appear into view, her body cleverly wrapped in a lush towel, her hair wrapped in the same manner. She seemed to glow like newly fallen snow, and being as he was, Malachi couldn't help but admire her natural beauty. It did not matter how many times he had seen that body in it's full, nude glory, and had explored nearly every inch of it - Selene still had the ethereal ability to secretly blow his mind, and that fact was like biting into the poisoned apple in the Garden of Eden. Selene was Eve, offering him the very definition of sin, and despite his good sense and logic, he accepted the fruit every time, even if it brought on the very wrath of God Himself. It was sweet, yet it was slowly rotting him from the inside.

But it was no matter, for the very next thing she told him snapped Malachi out of his trance. At the mention of the nightmare, he tensed, eyes bewilderingly suspicious, his mind already trying to calculate and conjure up an easy lie or excuse. He relaxed slightly as she gave no intention to pry, and as she turned around to gaze back at him, he shrugged and gave an easy, charming smile back to her if it hadn't even bothered him.

Selene continued on, coming up to him, dress in hand, offering him to be her man to the occasion she had spent the entire morning preparing for. Malachi kept an easy smile on his face, pretending to care, even though he instantly knew what game she was already playing. The sultry, playful tone irked him in the way he knew she liked, and the words she said, those words that painted him out to be nothing more than an object, a plaything for her to enjoy, bothered him more than he was proud to admit. And in some sense, it was true - and though his pride would never let him admit it, Malachi knew it was partly his fault. He had let himself get ensnared with the likes of Selene, and now, it was only natural that he deal with the consequences. And that meant accompanying her to this bloody ball.

Malachi felt the goosebumps appear as Selene let her elegant hand trail across his chest and then up to his shoulder, leaving an unpleasant rush of tingles down his spine. He clenched his jaw, watching Selene as she spoke, entering her bedroom, still playing her game. He glanced back at the walk-in closet at the mention of tuxes and walked in, leaving Selene to get ready for the ball. His eyes skimmed for the suits and in a few moments, he found them.
To say that they were a 'few' would be a complete understatement. Malachi's eyebrow shifted in bewildered yet unsurprising interest as he gazed upon a full double rack of tuxes and suits, in all various styles, shades, shapes, and sizes. It was as if Selene had hung them as if they were some trophy case, or conquests of some sort, displaying just how 'irresistible' she was to men. Malachi felt a sting of discomposure, knowing that he could very well be the next trophy case.
And even though the thought was unsettling, it did not stop Malachi from his mission. He started to go through the tuxes, knowing that whatever he chose, at the very least it would have to be unconventional, something different than from the standard black tux, or as he liked to call them, the 'Club Penguin' suit.

After a few minutes, Malachi came out of the walk-in closet dressed sharply in an intricately designed white dress shirt, by an equally as outlandish black suit tie; both were handmade and woven with care, intricate and ornate designs all over. All this was complimented nicely by a dark grey suit coat and some shiny new black dress shoes. After Malachi had freshened himself enough in the bathroom with some extra brushing of the teeth and hair and a few stray applications of cologne, Malachi took a quick glance in the mirror, smirking slightly at himself, more or less proud with the result. Not too shabby.

He took his coat and car keys and went into the bedroom, catching Selene pulling the last strap of her dress ready, looking devilishly beautiful. Malachi simply said nothing and nodded, almost in approval, and went out to start the car. Once he started up his car, Selene joined him, and they began to drive to the address of this mysterious ball. Malachi felt a twinge of careful anticipation - it had been too long since he had gone to a party; so consumed by his depression-addled thoughts and spending too much time alone (save for Selene of course and a select other few) had made him almost enthusiastic, despite his usual pessimistic attitude. It was possible he could have fun at this party. Judging from Selene's outfit quality, it was bound to be an expensive one, and that meant expensive, good quality Scotch. One can only hope, right?
However, as they drove, it seemed the optimism could only go for so long. Malachi's jaw clenched, thinking back to Selene's words; of course he had almost forgotten that he was only there to accompany Selene. A small, almost inaudible sigh escaped his lips; it was the kind of sigh that you make when you know you've been done for since the day began.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty-minute drive later, they arrived.
To say that the mansion was simply beautiful was yet another understatement. Malachi, who was usually underwhelmed by most things, couldn't help but feel a small twinge of awe gazing at the masterpiece, his mind already wondering who was the host or hostess of this mysterious ball. It had an aura of mystery, of intrigue, and it had Malachi almost giddy to begin solving the conundrums it held within.
Malachi held his arm out for Selene as she stepped out, as elegantly and seductively as ever, and they both went up to the guard guarding the doors to be admitted. The men gazed at the list and then back at them with suspicion, and Malachi instantly knew they were not on the guest list. "I'm sorry, but it seems you aren't on the list. Move along now," spoke up the first guard, his gaze stern.
"Ah," Malachi interrupted, a fake, charming smile sliding easily across his features, though annoyance bristled just underneath the surface; Selene had taken the time to charm him and prepare the both of them only to appear on the doorstep, uninvited, and about to get kicked out. It struck Malachi as strange and wildly unnecessary if she had known - yet could it be that Selene simply just forgotten the invite? No; Malachi regrettably knew her too well to assume something so simple. Question after question whirled in Malachi's mind, fueled by his ADHD, which he also silently cursed, remembering that he had completely forgotten to take his medication that morning. "Well," Malachi stated aloud, keeping it calm and civil. "Quite a shame, honestly. A morning wasted, too." He glanced back at the guard, making one last attempt, whether it was humour or a genuine attempt at winning over the guard, no one knew, trying out the oldest trick in the book. "Would it help if I said we were part of the entertainment? Magic hats and the skimpy female assistants and all?"

The guard's eyes warmed for a moment, a hint of a dry smile on his weathered face as he got the gist of the joke, though it did not budge him. "No," he answered with finality. "Not even that. Nice try, though; now if you don't mind, you two are holding up the line."

Malachi smiled back, stepping back, though in his mind he was more than a little irked. He did not appreciate time being wasted, especially when that time was his own. It really was a shame - he was looking forward to the good Scotch and to solving the mystery of who hosted this ball. He glanced at Selene, wondering whether if she had a trick up her sleeve, to save this before it was too little, too late.
[/div][/div] [div class=vesuSmallContainer] [div class=vesuImageTwo][/div] [div class=vesuSmallOoc] [div class=vesuName]our hearts are monsters; that's why our ribs are cages.[/div]
[div class=vesuOocOutside] [div class=vesuOocScroll]
[/div] [div class=vesuInfoContainer] [div class=vesuInfo]LOCATION: selene's house, on the road, in front of kamaria aten's mansion[/div] [div class=vesuInfo]INTERACTIONS: selene de luca[/div] [div class=vesuInfo]MENTIONS: sprouhtt sprouhtt [/div] [/div] [/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
credit to @Vesuvius

[class=vesuContainer]color:#555;width:100%;max-width:700px;min-width:250px;display:flex;flex-wrap:wrap;margin:auto;padding:25px;background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5f/c9/10/5fc9109671953c2096a74ca3572da5bb.jpg); background-size:; padding:25px[/class] [class=vesuLeft]width:90px;flex-grow:1[/class] [class=vesuLargeOut]background:#000000;border-top:1px solid #555[/class] [class=vesuLargeWord]padding:50px;font-size:20px;color:white;text-align:center;font-weight:70;[/class] [class=vesuImageOut]padding:12%;background-color:#555[/class] [class=vesuImage]width:100px;height: 100px; background: url();margin:auto;[/class][class=vesuRight]width:200px;flex-grow:5;padding:25px;[/class] [class=vesuText]Text-align:justify;padding:20px;background:#fff;height:450px;overflow:hidden;font-size:13px;font-family:Roboto;font-color:#555[/class] [class=vesuScroll]width:calc(100% + 1px);height:100%;overflow:auto;padding-right:100px;[/class][class=vesuSmallContainer]margin-top:10px;display:flex[/class] [class=vesuImageTwo]width:112px;height:112px;border:0px solid black;background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ce/73/24/ce7324b1a642ec695229bc3796c0d5b9.jpg); background-size: 115%;[/class] [class=vesuSmallOoc]width:100px;flex-grow:1;margin-left:10px[/class] [class=vesuName]width:auto;padding:10px;font-size:12px;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:700;color:#555;background:white[/class] [class=vesuOocOutside]margin-top:10px;width:10%;height:50px;width;10px;overflow:hidden;padding:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;background:black;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class=vesuOocScroll]width:(100% + 17px);height:100px;overflow:auto;padding-right:100px[/class] [class=vesuInfoContainer]width:100px;margin-top:7px;margin-left:10px;flex-grow:2;[/class] [class=vesuInfo]padding:3px;letter-spacing:1px;font-size:7px;background:#fff;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:1px[/class]

Interactions: A servant
Activity: Getting ready and going to the party
Outfit

Liv sat on the bed bouncing the twins when a servant walked in. Liv looked up and saw that she was carrying a gorgeous blue dress with gold detailing. It couldn't have been for her, there was no way. She didn't even think she would go down to the part. I mean why would she? She only knew Kamaria. "I've been instructed to give this to you and take care of your twins."

Liv hesitated. She hadn't left them with someone ever, but they would be in the same house, "Don't leave this
room with them, understand?" Liv had a charm on each of her children so she could know where they were at
all time. Plus she had that motherly instinct. "They can sleep in the bed with me, just make sure they're in the
middle."

The servant nodded and handed Liv the dress. Liv kissed Scarlett and Sebastian's heads and bid her children
goodnight. She stripped from her street clothes and put on the dress. It fit like a glove. She would need to
thank Kamaria immensely.

Liv nodded at the servant and walked down the stairs to where the party was. She was overwhelmed with
emotion. She closed her eyes and focused on making herself more confident, a perk of her own. She calmed
down and moved with ease. She went straight for a drink, she hadn't had a drink since bourbon street and she
was excited. She closed her eyes and smiled, could this be her new home?

[class=major] width:auto; margin:auto; [/class] [div class=major][class=whole] width:auto; background:#fff; float:left; [/class] [div class=whole][class=pixel] height:35px; width:40px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1a/22/a8/1a22a8025c8ced42ef69abd077133b8a.gif'); background-size:100%; float:left; [/class] [div class=pixel][/div] [script class=tabcontent1in on=mouseenter] fadeIn 1000 tabslist [/script] [script class=tabcontent1in on=mouseleave] fadeOut 1000 tabslist [/script] [class=title] font:Chicle; font-size:25px; float:left; line-height:35px; margin-left:5px; text-shadow:2px 2px 0px #ff9d9d, 0px 0px 5px #ff9d9d; font-weight:800; [/class] [div class=title]K L A U S[/div] [class=tabcontent1] height:240px; width:autopx; background:#011936; border:1px solid #C81D25; float:left; margin-top:10px; [/class] [class=tabcontent1in] height:200px; width:200px; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/1999e1cc95a9c9bf80af679c6618943f/tumblr_pkr3g2n82W1vinkia_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; float:left; margin:20px 20px; [/class] [div class=tabcontent1][div class=tabcontent1in][class=tabslist] display:none; height:200px; width:200px; background:rgba(241,21,20, 0.7); [/class] [div class=tabslist][class=tabs] height:30px; background:#C81D25; line-height:30px; text-shadow:2px 2px 0px #ff9d9d, 0px 0px 5px #ff9d9d; font-weight:800; color:#3C1518; font-size:15px; float:left; margin-top:180px; border:1px solid #fff; [/class] [div class=tabs][class=tab1] height:30px; width:30px; float:left; margin-left:10px; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tab2] height:30px; width:30px; float:left; margin-left:-5px; cursor:pointer; [/class] [div class=tab1][/div][div class=tab2][/div] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontentbox hide tabcontent2 fadeIn 800 tabcontent11 addClass Tabs [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontentbox fadeIn 800 tabcontent2 hide tabcontent11 addClass Tabs [/script] [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][class=tabcontent11] height:autopx; width:300px; float:left; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffd2d2; margin-left:10px; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] height:285px; width:300px; float:left; background:#fff; border:1px solid #ffd2d2; margin-left:10px; display:none; [/class] [div class=tabcontent11][class=basics] height:40px; width:278px; border:1px solid #ccc; float:left; margin:10px 10px; color:#666; font-size:15px; text-align:center; line-height:40px; font-family:Arial; [/class] [class=info] height:25px; width:278px; border:1px solid #ccc;; float:left; margin-left:10px; color:#666; font-size:13px; text-align:center; line-height:25px; font-family:Arial; [/class] [class=info2] height:25px; width:278px; border:0px solid #ccc;; float:left; margin-left:10px; margin-top:10px; color:#666; font-size:13px; text-align:center; line-height:25px; font-family:Arial; [/class] [div class=basics] BASICS.[/div] [div class=info2]LOCATION:[/div] [div class=info2]Kamaria's Wall[/div] [div class=info2]INTERACTIONS:[/div] [div class=info2]Cassandra[/div] [div class=info2]MENTIONS:[/div] [div class=info2] Shagranoz Shagranoz [/div] [div class=info2]ACTIVITY:[/div] [div class=info2]Kibitzing...[/div] [div class=info2]As one demon...[/div] [div class=info2]To another.[/div] [/div] [div class=tabcontent2][div class=basics] PERSONA.[/div] [class=oh] width:278px; height:210px; float:left; margin:0px 10px; border:1px solid #ccc; [/class] [div class=oh][class=container] width:278px; height:200px; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; margin:auto; color:#666; font-size:11px; font-family:Arial; text-align:justify; line-height:12px; [/class] [class=scrollbar] width:105%; height:200px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox]width:90%; [/class] [div class=container][div class=scrollbar][div class=textbox]
Klaus is mild-mannered, and even a bit shy. He’s a caring, compassionate boy, whose goal is to help as many people as he can.

Klaus gulped. He wasn’t drinking anything - as we’ve previously established. Neither was he swallowing any excess saliva. In fact, his mouth was quite bone dry. If you’ve ever heard the human expression, ...like a deer in headlights, then you already have an apt enough idea of how Klaus looked at the exact moment a beautiful, dangerous woman sashayed up to him, asking him... Something. He’d forgotten to listen.

Drink, boy! She’s asking you what you’d like to drink!... Tell her we’d like to drink the blood of the innocent.

"Ah! Uh, drink. Um... Beer. Beer’s fine. Thanks!...” Wait... Klaus’s mind had just finished the mental calculations necessary to conclude that this woman must know about his occult passenger. "Oh! Yeah..." He grinned, sheepishly, as if he’d been caught leaving the toilet seat up, and not housing a demon within him. That very same demon was bristling all of a sudden. Klaus felt it, like pins and needles... Actually, it was more like miniature bolts of lightning crackling under his skin. But Klaus, being after all a young adult male, decided in the spirit of making conversation, to ignore it. "I’m Klaus, by the way.” He held out his hand, like he was at some kind of Networking Event for Creatures of the Underworld. They should all be wearing name tags.

Klaus could not help but notice that his demonic passenger was uncharacteristically silent. Most days he never shut up. Sadly, Klaus lacked the general wherewithal to know what that meant.

Danger.

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
code by @pasta
[/div]

Interacting w/: madame moiselle madame moiselle (Malachi)
Mentioned: erzulie erzulie (Kamaria)
Activity: Just arrived at Kamaria’s gala and compelled the guards to let her in. Success.

Selene made her way outside of the room and walked down the hallway. Selene touched her stomach as she felt a low grumble from below, Not now, we ate already. Selene thought to herself, knowing that last night took some energy out of her, but she had fed on a nice plump deer on her way home last night. Selene used to devour humans, in her early stages of being a hybrid, but those days were soon gone when she realized what she was actually doing. Yes humans did turn against her kind and killed them, but they were ignornant little mortals who did not know right from wrong. Nowadays, humans celebrate halloween like it's nobodies business. But that still does not mean that she should find joy in their race. Malachi was an exception, as much as she hated to think about it, she actually liked being around Malachi, he is probably the first human she has spent so much time around that it didn't end up in her ripping heads. As much as she wanted too, Malachi was different, even though the both of them were using each other, she liked how he would listen to her talk and not judge her, or at least not completely. Selene stayed out of Malachi's head, though she may have the ability to read anyones mind with the touch of her hand, she didn't want to know anything too deep about Malachi. She feared that if she knew a lot about his past, she would look at him differently, and Selene hated when her perspectives on someone changes due to a slight change of information.

Selene can survive off of human food and blood of any kind. Which is why she found it strange to be still hungry after last night. Selene shook it off and made her way down the hallway, and headed down the stairs. When she reached down, she stopped at the entryway of her house and walked over to a circular mirror that was on the wall.

Selene took her pointer finger and brought it up to her teeth, where she allowed her sharp vampire teeth to puncture her finger tip. As she brought it out, she saw blood and brought it up to the mirror. Selene presses her bloody finger tip towards the class and said, “Mircu” and from her punctured tip she watched as the glass began to change before her. Wobbling until a clear image came to play, “Malachi.” She spoke once and the image changed and revealed Malachi. Selene was spying on him, seeing why he was taking so long. She had plans this evening and seeing that he hadn’t put on the suit yet irked her a bit. As he began to change, she removed her finger and the mirror became normal.

After a couple of minutes passed by, Malachi made it down and they headed out. He was quite the gentlemen, and when they got to the mansion, he had escorted her out of the car as his car was taken by a valet and brought to park it. Selene watched as Malachi took over to speak, she was a bit baffled that he beat her to it. But when they said that they were not on the list, Selene rolled her eyes just a bit as Malachi took her to the side.

She forgot to tell Malachi one thing, they weren’t properly invited. But she didn’t want to tell him that, or else he would probably think different of her for sneaking into a party.

“I will be right back, there was probably a misunderstanding.” Selene said to Malachi as she left him on the side for a couple of minutes and headed up to the two guys who were playing security.

Selene made the pathway her runway as she very coolly walked towards them. When she got to the two, she looked up at them.

“I do not believe that we properly met...” Selene said but then was stopped by the one on the left when he began to spoke, “no we did. You were the lady that was with the guy who wanted to get in.” He spoke confidently, “well, no invite, no party.”

Selene cleared her throat and gently put her hand on his muscular shoulder, and as her hand touched his shoulder she got a bit closer to him and that’s when she tighten her grip. Selene tightened it a bit more and brought his one shoulder down so that she was making eye contact with him.

“When I am speaking you are listening, my name is Selene De Luca and you will both open the door for my guest and I to go in. You made a mistake and I forgive you, but don’t allow it to happen again.” Selene spoke, her voice a bit cold and dangerous. Her pupils began to expand and decrease, she was compelling him and when she found that she was successful she did the same to the other guard. When she finished speaking the two stood up straight, Selene had dropped her one hand and they opened the door for the both of them to go in.

“Thank you boys.” Selene said as she retrieved her date and they went in.

“See that wasn’t so hard, they just needed some talking too.”

Last edited:
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: sprouhtt sprouhtt madame moiselle madame moiselle
Activity: Watching Selene and Malacai before sending in his men to "attend" the party.

Darkness had long befell the town of Fellwood by the time that Selene and Malacai had arrived at Kamaria's mansion. The term "fashionably late" can be used to describe their delayed arrival. However, given that they weren't on the guest list in the first place, it would be more appropriate to describe them as being "party crashers". Nevertheless, the couple weren't the only ones who were met with hindrance in their arrival to the party. There were still a decent sized line of attendees awaiting to be granted entrance.

The sheer size of the crowd reflected the popularity of Kamaria's gala. Dozens of couples could be seen dressed in attires whose elegance and exquisite designs matched the beauty of the mansion itself. However, not all had arrived with passive intentions. Located not far from the main line, a group of well dressed men and women had gathered in an inconspicuous manner. They were all donned in fancy suits and dresses that matched the graceful looks of the other guests Through an innocent glance, one would likely assume them to just be friends engaging in converse. If only that was truly the case.

Standing at the head of the group, Nicholas' eyes gleamed with bewilderment as he saw Selene standing before the doorsteps of the mansion. For the first time in centuries, Nicholas had lost control of his emotions as he felt a long suppressed feeling slowly returning to light. Memories and thoughts of the ex couple's past bombarded his mind as he attempted to comprehend who he'd just seen. This was the first time he had laid eyes on Selene in centuries but there was no mistaking the woman who he'd once loved. Never in his lifetime did Nicholas expect to ever see her again. But there she stood, alive, well, and as beautiful as ever. Nothing seemed to had changed....or so he thought.

Accompanying his ex, was a man who looked just as young as Selene. The mere sight of him had caused Nicholas' eyes to glow red with rage. He clenched his fists when he saw the man wrap his elbows around Selene. For a brief moment, it seemed as if Nicholas was one the verge of an outburst. It was only through words of his men that Nicholas finally calmed down.

Even from their distance, the man's blood couldn't had smelled anymore human. There was nothing special about this man, no powers, no gifts, nothing. All he had was his handsome physique, but surely that couldn't be the only reason that Selene had taken a liking to him right? But there he was, locking arms with his woman. HIS woman. Up until tonight, Nicholas wasn't sure of Selene's survival. He'd felt her presence for years but had brushed it off as simple manifestations of his guilt. Even if Selene did survive, Nicholas didn't expect her to wait for him. He was fine with her finding a love suiting her new life as long as it made her happy. That was what Nicholas had believed. But now that he was standing mere yards away from her, Nicholas simply couldn't contain the envy and avarice that plagued every man's heart.

"How could she settle with such a mongrel?" Nicholas exclaimed in a frustrated and disgusted manner. His gaze remained fixated on the couple all the way until they disappeared through the other side of the door. Through his jealousy, Nicholas had brushed off seeing what looked like a use of compulsion on Selene's part. But that's something that would return to his mind once his emotions became stable.

"What should we do, sir?" A masculine voice asked from behind.

"Shall I kill him?" Another voice joined in. In contrast to the first, this one was spoken with a feminine voice although the tone of the comment carried just as much of a sinister intent as the first.

"No....we will stick to what we've planned. Find anyone who may be useful to us. If they can't be persuaded with words then they'll just have to settle for the latter option." Nicholas responded in a stern and commanding tone. It seems that he had managed to grasp control of his emotions and had returned to his usual calm and tranquil facade. "But do keep an eye on those two."

Nodding in acknowledgement, four men broke off from the main group and approached the door. They ignored the shouts and berates from those awaiting in line as they forced their way to the front.

"What do you guys think you're doing?" One of the guards could be heard shouting out.

Without missing a beat, the two largest of the four men stepped forward. Both stood at around 6'2"-6'3", their heights and muscular builds easily matching the sizes of the two guards. Regardless, the four men had been instructed to avoid using force unless necessary, much to their dismays. Instead, the two simply allowed his gazes to meet that of the guards. A period of silence could be felt as the guards aggressive stance froze in the men's stares.

"We are close friends to Miss Aten. I'm sure that you were told of our impending arrival and had simply forgotten." These words were uttered in a similar fashion by both men. Like Selene, their pupils had began to expand and shrink as they spoke their hypnotic words.

"Yes, she did. Apologies, please come in." The two guards replied in a polite and obedient fashion as they stepped to the side. They never once bothered to ask for either of their names or to verify their accounts. But yet, they seemed to had been persuaded through words alone. Their hostile and fiery personas had seemingly evaporated as fast as they were ignited.

"Much appreciated. I will make sure to put in a good word to Miss Aten for you two." The largest of the four men stated before leading the others into the gala.

Nicholas had watched the entire exchange from the same spot. He wasn't expecting any difficulties to occur but still found it necessary to watch his men enter the mansion. After the last of the four men's body disappeared to the other side, Nicholas and his entourage followed suit. Just as they had arrived, the group vanished into the mob that still occupied the front of the mansion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interactions: Mica
Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler erzulie erzulie
Activity: Standing and patiently waiting for Mica's return.

Mica's response wasn't what Joseph had expected. Before a word could leave his lips, the girl had vanished into the crowd. The blonde male was left in confusion as to her response. Did his words make her nervous? Or did she just say that as an excuse to leave? Both thoughts were immediately struck down upon remembering Mica's last few words.

"Bad things?" Joseph whispered to himself as he wondered what Mica could've meant by that. Could this be a correlation to her vision? Maybe it was just a coincidence. Either way, there was no method of verifying either assertion unless he was to ask. As curious as he is, Joseph decided against it, not wanting to risk exposing what he really is.

Deciding to trust Mica's words, Joseph decided to wait. But not here. Every second, more and more guests are pouring into the main hall. Many could still be heard chatting about the beauty of the hostess. Some even compared her to the likes of an angel.

"If only they knew what she's like in bed." Joseph joked to himself before finding himself a wall to lean against. Crossing his arms, Joseph began to ponder over the meaning of Mica's words. There's so many meanings as to what a "bad thing" could be regarded as. But from the tone and urgency that she'd shown, it's undoubtably something truly important.

Just as she had promised, the brunette returned as fast as she had left. From where he stood, Joseph had a perfect view of Mica. A small smile formed on his lips as he saw the female's eyes flashing through the crowd in search of him. Deciding to meet her halfway, Joseph pushed himself from the wall as he made his way towards Mica. He was sure that she would see him coming as his blonde hair and tall physique would likely make him quite visible in the sea of black and white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back