• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ !

Roleplay Information
  • binx.png
    aaah! i'm so excited! thank you so much for all the interest so far! there's actually a couple of small tidbits that slipped my mind that i didn't mention in the opening post. it's nothing too terribly alarming methinks.

for any lovelies who's curious,
    character images | i'd prefer realistic faceclaims. however, if you're uncomfortable using these photos, you're absolutely more than welcome to describe your character's appearance! coding for character sheets or posts is absolutely not mandatory!
    posting requirement | as long as there's some form of communication ooc and depending on our cast, we can adjust posting times. i'd like to aim for at least one post a week but understand when that isn't possible.
    post information | there's no length requirement since i always believe quality > quantity. english isn't my first language and mistakes happen. as long as we're all able to understand each other's post, we should be okay!

please don't hesitate to ask any questions!​

p.s. this roleplay is heavily inspired by hocus pocus and it's just a classic! regarding The Sanderson Sisters, there will be additional lore and information on them for those who are applying for Sovereign, Guardian, and Enchantress so don't be afraid to give it a spell!

Last edited:
    Back