• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings — It's devastating

deva

I'm what the kids call— really exhausted.
rmbHsFo5_o.jpg
NAME
Deva​
PRONOUNS
Any​
RP AVAILABILITY
Open​
I'm Deva! Nice to meet you, looking for casual but long-term role play partner, hopefully. Below are my preferences, PM me if you're interested. RP Samples are on my profile about section.

Semi-Literate to Literate [1-2 Paragraphs Min.]
Proper spelling/grammar. Quality over quantity as always but I would prefer it doesn’t become a one-liner. I consider myself an advanced writer and have done anywhere between 500 to 1k+ posts. You don’t need to match but let’s give each other stuff to work with.​
18+ [Preferred 20+]
I’m in my late 20s just throwing that out there now.​
MxF [Seeking M-Character]
No doubling. At least not to start with, I’m open to perhaps later but even then playing male would probably not be something outside of minor side-character interaction. I’m working on writing males but not comfortable enough to role-play them yet.​
PM preferred
I'd prefer PM but happy to move to discord if rping together works out.​
Ghost Friendly
Both ways, life happens I won't hold it against you. Feel free to hit me up later on if you're interested in picking things back up again!​
Open to chatting
I'm interested in plotting and character development outside of Rp. We don’t need daily conversations but I’d love to be able to talk about what’s going on and develop things outside of the role-play [or even just head-canon stuff or what-if scenarios that doesn’t necessarily need to happen]. I just rlly wanna fangirl about what's going on, lbr.
Creativity
I won’t guide the plot solely, please work with me on coming up with unique and interesting things for our characters to do. If I’m leading things all the time then I’ll likely dip after awhile because that’s less of a role-play partnership and more me just writing everything.​
Third-Person Only
Fairly self explanatory, I'm not too picky on tense- past or present works.​
Romance/Angst/Action [ Slow Burn ]
I like all the things listed above, I actually prefer romance, especially romance/angst. Romance is great in doses but I need angst to go along side it otherwise, again, it gets stale for me pretty quickly. A balance to keep the tender moments just that, tender and heartwarming. Romance needs to be slow-burn, jumping straight into it feels weird especially if they don’t have defined history together.​
Making Characters
I’m open to making new characters if you would like them to have history or adjusting my OCs histories to an extent. But I still would prefer a slow-burn, makes it more rewarding and realistic, imo.​
No Furry
To each their own, but I prefer not to.​
No Slice of Life
If SoL is all there is, it gets stale and fast for me. I’d prefer if we avoided it by having other things or plots going on.​
No Perfect Characters
Flaws. For the love of all things holy please make sure your characters have flaws. Personality flaws, power flaws, whatever. Perfection is boring.​
If you've read all of the above and are still interested make sure to message me with your favorite video game, if none, your favorite color as the subject title!
Genre/Type/Dynamic/Etc
Currently craving denoted by * and bold is what I'd like to play.

SETTING
Modern
Utopic/Dystopia
Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk
Post-Apocalyptic​
DYNAMICS
Popular x Unpopular
Gang/Mafia x Regular
Bad x Good
Soulmates
Supernatural x Regular
Witch x Shifter/Familiar