• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One It's all about connection

He'll meet Juliet for sure and possibly Lauren's aunts and uncles though I don't know if I'll make character sheets for them.

Ah, that sucks. :/ The baby-boomers over here are eating up all our jobs.

Awww okay, that's fine. This is going to be a very eventful trip lol

yeah, jobs are becoming a little scarce over here too and I'm worried :(

Do you wanna skim over the trip?

The ride, I mean.

I'm sure the actual visit will be packed with action and relatives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah!! I think skimming over the trip would be for the best xD

Yeah, that's fine!!

OOOOOOOO I'm so excited!!! So excited!!!!!!!

Hmm, I though Garret was aware that Lauren was adopted? I feel like we've touched on this once or twice. Like, during the texting months I'm fairly sure I mentioned that.

Wait, you did??? Oh shit, I'm sorry!!! I guess we could just pass it off as Garret not remembering? xD Or I could just delete that line??

I would prefer you delete it, as Garret has also mentioned not wanting the details of Lauren's adoption until she's ready to tell him. So he is aware.

Okay!! I'll change it now!!

Alright! Done!! I have to go to sleep. My sleep schedule is so bad right now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME TO AMERICA. WHERE WE MAKE PEOPLE HATE EACH OTHER BY TELLING THEM IN ORDER TO GET INTO COLLEGE THEY HAVE TO DO WELL ON THE ACT OR SAT WHICH ONLY HAPPEN ON SATURDAYS.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you have to go do that! And on your weekend too!!! D:

Will you be okay? Did you study? I'm not distracting you from studying am I???? :(

I already took the SAT twice and got a 2180 on it. The highest score possible is 2400 and the average score is 1500 so I think I'm alright.

I haven't studied at all for this because honestly I have no motivation to. :P

OOOOO that's awesome!!!!!!!!!! Whoa!!!! That's so great! So then does that mean you'll definitely get into college??

We don't have those kinds of SATs here, except for a test with the same name that we take when we're in primary school (middle school I guess xD )).

Ah I hope you do good!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back