• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One It's all about connection

overprotective cousins GO.

Cyril's not bad at all the other three are like "y u flirting. Get a solid job dangnabit. And if you hurt Chellsea we kill you."

Awwww I love it.

You think they'll start to like him soon? Also, I love that Garret getting the chance to bond more with Lauren's family than actually with Lauren LOL I really like it since it's like he's getting closer to her as well.

Oooooo you know what we should do? Have a little campfire type scenario where it's all dark and romantic. They'll roast marshmallows and tell ghost stories pftttttttttt

They'll start to like him don't worry. :P They haven't been around him much since they're all off at their respective colleges so this is their opportunity to get to know him as well.

He's a flirt but is faithful as hell and wants to be able to make money so he's not mooching off of her or his brother. Maybe Garret and Cyril could talk during that bonfire, bond perhaps? You'll learn a bit about his backstory and whatnot.

OOOO yesss. That sounds awesome! They're both like the future in-laws of the Mizone/Johnson family lol They'll bond over that pfttt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back