• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One It's all about connection

Ohhh I was thinking of asking you about that!!

I think that's a good idea!! This is their first kiss so I've been conflicted about it. I was like "maybe a dark romantic setting" than I was like "no, maybe just something spontaneous and natural" xD I think your idea probably suits them a little bit better!!

I'm really sorry for my lack of response these days! My volunteer work has been making me really tired :( But! I'll hopefully be finished with it soon!!

I'm gonna go on hiatus for a few days!!! I hope that's okay. I'm gonna be finished with volunteer work soon, so I'll be on more often, like before!!!

I'm so sorry but I'll only be able to write once a day for now until the weekend. I'll make sure all my replies are good and lengthy though!!!!!

I was thinking that perhaps after the wedding in 2 years, Lauren starts to patch up relations with her family? And at that time, her biological mother shows up?

Ohhhhhhhh oh my goshhhhh. That would stir up so much drama!! Okay. Okay. So, when would you like to skip the rest of the trip? I was thinking they could just skim over the camp fire scene and then move right onto when they go home!!

Ahhhhhhh I'm sorry I've only been able to answer once a day. I thought I would have gotten everything out of the way by now but I have another week of work. I'll be back in a couple of days!!! D:

URGHHHHHHHHH I'm so sorry!!!! I'm switching my internet provider and I think my old provider turned my internet off. I'm using my phone right now but I can't stay long!! I wanted to let you know that I might be away a little longer than I said :( I'm really sorry I really didn't know this would happen!! D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back