• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One It's all about connection

AHHHHHH I'm so sorry for being away for so long. Unfortunately it's not looking good for my internet. There's been a problem with my broadband and then my telephone line. This is what I get for living in the middle of nowhere. Anyway, I may not be on for a while. I'm also a little stressed because things are just piling onto me and I feel like I won't be already to be completely committed to our RP. I still want to continue of course, I'm not quitting or backing out but since I'm going to be gone more often now, I'm not sure what you would like to do. I don't want to make you wait but I'm sure you have other RPs going on, right???? If you're alright with me being gone for a while, I'll make sure to come back. But if not, that's completely okay and we can always just put our RP on hold for now until I'm completely back and ready to get back into it!! I'm really sorry for making you wait for two weeks and than giving you this message. I just have really bad luck and I'm such a weak person when it comes to responsibility. I really really suck at being an adult and I crumble under pressure.

I still really want to continue our RP but it might take a little bit for me to come back!!

That's fine! Lately, it seems like most of the people I'm RPing with are becoming uninterested or just not responding, so it's good that you gave me an update. I'll still be around when you come back so we can angst our characters a bit more. :D

I'll make sure to come back!!! We've gotten so far in this RP I really don't want to throw it all away because I really enjoy it! Ah, I hope you'll find some good RPs to keep busy with whilst I'm gone!!! I'll be back once I get everything else out of the way! :D

Hey! Okay, so this has been a long time coming and unfortunately, I have to opt out of the roleplay. I'm really really sorry for the long wait and this message. During my break I've just kind of lost interest in roleplaying all together and with that I didn't think it would be fair to continue this knowing that I wouldn't be as passionate about Garret and Lauren as I was before I left. I'm really sorry!!! I hope you'll understand and not hate me for this :(

Nice to hear from you again, even if it in the form of dropping out lol.

Well, I suppose some stories just have to be left up to the imagination. I hope you do well in whatever you decide to pursue and maybe when you're more interested again, we can start up something new!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back