• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One It's all about connection

Oh my god it's so beautiful!!!

And damn, Sylvia knows how to make an appearance pfttt

You're doing great, no worries!!! also, your latest post was probably way goddamn more emotional than mine, goodness me. I'm about to cry.

Aww, sorry for almost making you cry. :(

Wait until Juliet makes her own appearance.

And trust me, my heart hurts for Garret. HE JUST LOVES HER SO MUCH HERE IS A GIF TO EXPRESS ME FEELINGS

giphy.gif

It's a good kind of crying lol

Oh gosh, hopefully Juliet will react a little better than Sylvia? pfttt

It's alright. We're all in this together....

tumblr_no321hDlOP1uu5fg7o1_500.gif

Gotta go to bed!!! Talk to you tomorrow!! :D

Depends on how Juliet finds them. If they're making out, probably weirdly. If they're just being coupley, probably like a five year old who believes in cooties.

Awwwww

Are all of Lauren's cousins going to find them in real awkward positions every time they first meet Garret? LOL

I was thinking that maybe Lauren gets the idea while she's with family to buy Garret a gift in thanks for his birthday. Of course she's a planner so she gets it like several months before hand and was planning on giving it to him but then the car crash happened so she just left it on his hospital table or something and he finds it.

I was thinking maybe a simple chained necklace with a pendant on it of the sun or something?

Yes. If I have anything to say about it, her whole family's going to find them in real awkward positions. And maybe her friends if they FINALLY get together after that two year gap.

Oooooooo shiiiiitttt that would make their separation so much more heartbreaking, dude!!!! LET'S DO THAT!!!!!!

He'd wear it all the time knowing Garret pfttt

I really do hope they get back together because I want Lauren to have friends too xD

Lauren would so wear that ring too lol.

I was thinking of in two years, Chellsea or Sylvia's also getting married? So Lauren's awkwardly like "I need a daaate"

Yeah, they both have it pretty bad pfttt

:o !!!! Yes!!!! Oh my gosh!! That would be so awesome!! Also, some flirting will happen and stuff hehe

I think it will be Chellsea but Sylvia finally has a someone steady and Juliet's just like "eh. I'm a waiter. Get it? Because I'm going to wait? I'm funny laugh"

Aww Juliet xD

Okay, so you're choosing Chellsea. So, the wedding will be right after we skip two years.

Wait!!! Oh shit!!! I just realised that when you said Lauren would give Garret a chained necklace with a sun on it, that means they're each other's sun and stars. What the heck. some Game of Thrones shit over here. This is so cheesy I love it!!!

Yeah, perhaps Lauren brings it up after she and Garret get reacquainted and she's like "FRIENDS CAN GO TO WEDDINGS AS DATES YOU KNOW"

OMG what if we make them watch GoT together afterwards? xD

Oh god, yeah, Lauren, that's real subtle pftttttttttt an excuse to stuff Garret into another suit xD

That would be so amazing. One of them is bound to cry when Drogo dies and I think it's Garret lol

Lauren would so go with him to the fitting and be like "so you're getting this color tie because it matches my dress YES THAT IS IMPORTANT STOP QUESTIONING ME GARRET"

Lauren would be the one who knows everything that's happening because she so read the books before they started watching.

Oh good lord, so I'm guessing Lauren's going to be a little more assertive with him? I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!

She'd be watching for his reaction than actually watching the show then xD Awwwww

It's alright! If you wanna wait until tomorrow to continue and see if the block let's up, that's fine. :D

You can skip to the next day, when Catherine and Sylvia are in class.

That would probably be for the best. I have some assignments to finish up too. Hopefully that will help me with the whole writer's block thing and I'll be back with more heart wrenching stuff xD

I'll do that tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back