• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood OOC

Guys, i messaged Reiia this morning, she says she was really sick (which is why the RP died.) she told me that i can remake/redo the RP & i asked her if she would like to be the host & if she wants to start a new thread for the remake. she hasn't responded yet.

Hey scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , I have a question about your character Dumitri. every adult character (besides Eddie) has a job. what's Dumitri's job? (Also Reiia responded to me this morning, she said she'll remake this RP & host it. idk when though)

Dumitri inherited the money from his family so he technically doesn't need to work. I'll just say his work isn't on the legal side.

I haven't decided yet whether I want to participate in a remake of this or not.

Last edited:
okay I need to know whose interested in the remake so I can keep your positions. also I'm sorry for disappearing, I was extremely sick. once I know all the people who wants to participate in the remake then I will proceed to make it. I'm going to keep this out of character chat instead of making another one, I'm remaking the character sheet and the in character

I'll fix that this time, probably just slipped my mind....
oh, also Panzer left the original Neighborhood RP & Ell took the role of his character Samantha Sanders. so when you go to put my name next to Child 1. Make sure to swap out Panzer with Ell next to The Sanders' Oldest Child.

TF81 TF81 also would you like to be my new second in command as I don't think crimson has been on in awhile?
I don't think i would be able to handle it because i've never been someone's second in command & from the sound of it it seems like a very Anxiety-inducing thing (which i have alot of) so i'm gonna have to pass on it. someone with more experience in the group would probably be better.

I don't think i would be able to handle it because i've never been someone's second in command & from the sound of it it seems like a very Anxiety-inducing thing (which i have alot of) so i'm gonna have to pass on it. someone with more experience in the group would probably be better.

Fair enough, I just need someone to help me enforce rules and take notice of things I might have missed

Crimson Rose Crimson Rose YAY! My second in command is back!

TF81 TF81 what I will do, is I'll go ahead and remake it, we can always find new people who are interested.... But it can take me two or three days to remake it to do the fact I am currently trying to set up another RP

Oh Reiia silver Reiia silver , I was meaning to ask you. about your character Emily Lupus, what happened to her parents. Like she grew up in a small family so what were her parents like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back