• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood OOC

I shall post tomorrow, sorry for the inactivity from me as well school work, also Reiia you put 4 families listed on the IC, it's 5 families now :3

Hello everyone. I have a question. Would anyone like to play members of my family, the Lupus Family? Ell is playing the adopted daughter and I am playing the dad. The parents are in their 20s so they'll have only 1-2 children to be made, plus the dad's younger sibling that he's taking care of since their parents died. The dad is 27, their adopted daughter is 13.

Roles Available:
Mother-somewhere in her 20s
Younger sibling of Father-either sex (10 to 16)-Some of their history is outlined in the father's history, please refer to that for making your own history
Child 1-either sex (born when dad was 22 and mom ?)
Child 2-either sex (either born when dad was 22 and mom ? or when dad was 25 and mom ?)

I have potential ideas to make this family the weird ones on the block.

1. The family is in witness protection. If not at least the dad will be in witness protection so his true identity won't be known to anyone, not even his family.
2. An inter-faith family where each member of the family has their own religion.
3. Something else-needs to be figured out.

Last edited:
Sorry to be like all the other new people here, but I've been accepted and all that. Am I able to go ahead and post in the IC?

Lupus & thanks

Open positions of Lupus Family:
Mother (somewhere in her 20s)
Younger sibling of Father-either sex (10-16 years)-Some of their history is outlined in the father's history, please refer to that for making your own history
Child 1-either sex (born when dad was 22 and mom ?)
Child 2-either sex (either born when dad was 22 and mom ? or when dad was 25 and mom ?)

Taken Positions of Lupus Family:
Dad (Dumitri Lupus)-played by me
Adopted Daughter (Mala Lupus-13 Years)-played by Ell Ell

Plus I'm playing the youngest Sanderson child, Erebus (6 years old-male) Reiia silver Reiia silver

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back