• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood OOC

Guys, there was a snowstorm that knocked the power out and that's why you haven't heard from me.

and plus it's Christmas time, so it's highly possible that everyone is spending it with their families & wrapping up gifts, etc.

I mean, its been dead for quite a bit. I posted twice but was then locked into an interaction. Im unable to continue anything else haha

well, if it ever does close, maybe we could all get together & maybe have the kids like Ian, Cindi, etc grow up into teenagers. that seems interesting to me.

maybe the characters could make references to your character in the form of recalling lessons or memories they had with him.

It seems this is pretty dead as there have been no replies in months. Maybe those who are active should make their own private forum.

it's pretty sad that this is dead, I thought it was going really well. hopefully, someone can do what Scorpio suggested & make a private forum & remake it.

does anyone available/online wanna remake this RP? this is a really good RP that i don't wanna see die. I can't lead it because i'm not good at being the host of a big RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back