• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It was never supposed to be this

Max frowned shaking her head some "No I met him when I came here. I honestly think he got me confused with someone else when I first came in with you. He has since apologized for it and we are on good terms." She explained trying to sound as believable as possible.

Angel got over to her and swapped horses with her "Yeah I guess you're right." He said smiling as he watched her ride off "So where you from originally? I know you ain't from here." He said wanting to know a little more about her.

She glanced back at him and smiled a little. “Ranch in Colorado. Small town.” She told him and rode next to him while they walked mostly. “But I haven’t been back in years... how’s Lyla finally settling?” She asked him and eventually they got off and put the horses away for the night, wrapping her arms around his waist while they headed back to his truck.

Aaron frowned and grit his teeth. “Funny that... he told me something different.” He muttered, digging his fingers into her skin now.

Angel nodded smiling some as he walked out with her "Much better, starting to open up more and be a happy kid again." He explained getting in the car with her "I think she is liking me more too."

Max whimpered some as she looked at him "What did he say?" She asked quietly taking a deep breath trying to keep her composure as his grip got stronger

She nodded and smiled at him as they drove back to hers, kissing his cheek and taking his hand when they were finally walking up the drive. “You staying the night?” She asked him smiling.

Aaron frowned some “you tell me.... cause you’re the one that knows him. Pretty damn well.” He muttered and moved so he was on top and holding her down.

Max shook her head "No Aaron I swear we don't know eachother." She said taking a deep breath as he pressed his body to hers "I only love you Aaron I promise." She whispered

Angel nodded happily and kissed her gently "If you'll allow me to." He murmured as he went inside kissing her again and pulling her against hid body groaning some "You said you tidied up your room?"

He pulled back and slapped her hard in the face. “I told you to not fucking lie to me!” He growled, putting his hand around her throat ready to squeeze. “Tell me how you know him! I wanna hear it from you!” He screamed in her face.

Carmen giggled a bit and nodded, lifting herself up and wrapping her legs around him. “You know where it is.” She winked, kissing him softly.

Max let a tear fall as she looked up at him "We were a couple 10 years ago....he was my first love." She said quietly sobbing as he hit her round the face "I'm sorry Aaron! Please I dont have feelings for him anymore I swear it!" She yelled

Angel laughed and took her to the room throughing her onto the bed "Mmmm youre so beautiful." He whispered as he peppered kisses down her neck and soon got to business.

She lay next to him afterwards smiling a little and curled in close to him, resting her head on his chest. “Hey angel.... I love you.” She murmured and rolled over to face him, kissing his cheek before settling again, holding his hands.

Aaron glared at her and shoved her off the bed then lay back. “Get out. I don’t wanna see you the rest of tonight.” He spat at her.

Max nodded and scurried out of the room trying to find somewhere she could be alone. She didnt want anyone to see her and she wanted to make sure Aaron wouldn't find her.

Angel panted some and smiled wide hearing those words from her "I love you too Carmen." He said softly before kissing the top of her head and cuddling up close to her

She smiled tiredly and fell asleep soon after, snuggled into his side happily.

Coco frowned as she brushed past him and just watched her go wanting to grab her and bring her back but it wasn’t his business anymore.

Angel woke up in the morning and groaned softly as he felt Carmen start to move around "No come back." He muttered pulling her into him and preventing her from getting up

Max found herself outside later that night smoking a cigarette she had found which she never did unless she was highly stressed. Thankfully Aaron had left to run a small errand so she could wander freely for right now. She gave a small smile as she saw Johnny come out and gave a wave "Hey there."

She giggled some but shook her head. “I got work. And so do you.” She pointed out, pecking his cheek and got up carrying on with getting herself ready for the day.

Angel groaned again but soon let her go and got dressed "Yeah I better get goin to pick up Lyla." He murmured before he kissed her gently "I'll see you later right?" He said smiling down at her.

Max took another drag of her cigarette and sighed some "I've been better...he found out about us Coco.." she whispered using his old nickname turning to look at him with tears forming in her eyes "Why did you have to leave? We could have made it work."

She smiled and nodded, kissing his cheek and going to finish getting ready for work before heading out. She trusted him to lock up for her so she wouldn’t be late to the yard smiling as she thought about last night.

He frowned some and sighed heavily, rubbing his face then shook his head. “What did you do with our kid?” He asked her getting straight to the point. Finding that pregnancy test had been his final deciding factor in whether to stay or go. They didnt deserve to put up with all the shit he had to deal with.

Max looked at him in shock "You knew? This whole time and you still left?!" She yelled shaking her head more "Adoption...my parents found out after you left...disowned me, kicked me out, had to use my college fund to pay for the hospital bills. In the end....I knew I couldnt take care of them." She whimpered wiping her eyes and standing up "We couldve made it work....we could have been a family." She said before going back inside and slamming the door shut behind her.

Angel got to work about an hour after he had left her place and smiled wide seeing her already there. He went to clock in and made sure to do his rounds of cleaning up before he went to see Herbie.

Carmen was already fuming as she went round that morning, her facial expression daring anybody to come near her while she got everything organised for the morning lessons going on, eventually bumping into Angel. “You know I understand you wanna spend time with him but right now, I need you to stop wandering around and cuddling him every five minutes and get your ass doing your job!” She told him firmly. “The walker needs cleaning. You can go do that.” She muttered before walking off to carry on bringing things in not giving him any other explanation.

Coco frowned sighing heavily when she stormed off and he put out his cigarette, following after her and grabbing her wrist gently once he caught up to her. “When you’re ready to listen, I will explain why it never would have worked.” He told her calmly

Angel looked at her with a very confused look covering his face. Had he done something to piss her off? Had someone else? He quickly went to clean up like she had asked and once lunch time came around he went over to her "Carmen? Babe you okay?" He asked

Max looked at him giving a small nod wiping her eyes again. She took a deep breath and hugged him tight "Im scared Coco....I'm scared of what he might do.." she whispered gasping when she heard the front door slam shut and Aaron's roaring voice echoing through the house.

She frowned and nodded taking his hand. “Come on, I’ll explain in the car.” She muttered, heading out with him to go get some coffee and a sandwich just shaking her head when Mya tried to join them and invite herself along just getting there quicker and drove off before she could get to the car. “I’m going to kill her. All fucking morning I’ve been doing both my job and her job and then I walk into the office and she’s there chatting to clients and eating a fucking sandwich!” She yelled pissed off beyond belief.

Coco frowned shaking his head while he stood there with her, rubbing her back. “Hey, I’m not gonna let anything happen to you I promise.” He murmured softly.

Angel frowned more and held her hand kissing it gently as he drove "I'm so sorry honey. It'll be alright though, we'll get through today and have a relaxing night." He murmured to her

Max whimpered and stood behind Johnny as Aaron came into the room yelling about how he had told her to not be in his sight for the rest of the night.

She nodded sighing some. “But you got Lyla... I’m not making her keep going away so we can spend time together... you sure we can’t have her know about us at all?” She asked him quietly just at her wits end with work at the moment.

He frowned and stayed there. “Don’t fucking talk to her like that!” He finally snapped at Aaron

Aaron turned to Johnny and glared at him going over to him "The fuck did you just say to me? I'll talk to the bitch however the fuck I want because she is mine!" He spat pushing the smaller man back causing Max to trip and fall behind him.

Angel sighed heavily looking at her "I'd love to...but Im scared she'll think we are trying to replace her parents." He murmured kissing her gently as they got to the coffee shop "I don't want her to think I'm trying to be her father."

Coco had had enough for the last time, shoving him backwards before they started brawling with each other, starting to gain attention from the others in the house who in turn were also sick of Aaron’s attitude for one reason or another, so no one stepped in to help. Christina helped max up though and took her to the side a bit to watch her and help her.

Carmen frowned but nodded. “Then we aren’t having a relaxing evening.” She told him seriously. “I’m not making her not spend time with you. But angel honey.... you are replacing her father... it’s no use not being a father to her just cause you don’t wanna step on your brothers toes.” She pointed out

Max watched as they started going at it but as Aaron started getting the upper hand she could tell he was going to kill Johnny "Stop! Aaron stop!" She yeller but in turn she got his attention and he was now ontop of her having a go "Stop it!! Stop!" She screamed taking the closest thing to her and trashing it towards him multiple times before she felt blood start to seep into her clothing and Aaron collapse ontop of her.

Angel gave a heavy sigh and nodded "Yeah....I guess you're right." He said softly kissing her cheek gently as they walked inside the shop. Once they were back at work he couldnt stop thinking about what Carmen had said. She was right, he needed to step up and be a true father to Lyla, its what his brother would have wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back