• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It was never supposed to be this

Max frowbed softly "How did you get out early?" She asked quietly before she placed her head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat

Angel noticed her mood change and glanced back giving a soft sigh. He knew she still missed her parents terribly and he only wished that he could make that pain go away for her.

He frowned. “I never went... why do you think I left in the middle of the night? No warning? If I could have told you where I was going I would have. In a heartbeat... but I couldn’t.... I had to leave you behind.... you and our child... it was the last thing I ever wanted to do.” He mumbled.

Carmen kept her arm around his waist and yawned again just keeping an eye on the kitchen staff sighing heavily, she needed to talk to angel about her past but she was terrified. And she was definitely not about to start tonight.

Max let a few tears fall silently still keeping her eyes closed "I didnt even find out if we had a boy or girl...i just let them take them away." She whispered finally looking at him

Angel gave her a small smile kissing the top of her head "You okay beautiful?" He murmured stroking her hair some as they waited on their food.

She smiled at him and nodded tiredly, kissing his cheek. “Yeah, just ready for a break from work.” She mumbled yawning again but smiling at him.

Coco frowned and pulled her in tighter, holding her to him and rubbing her back soothingly.

Max stayed with him in the shower until the water ran cold and soon got out wrapping a towel around herself "Do we have any runs today?" She asked looking over him as he stepped out and dried himself "Go lay down after your dry, I'll get some cream to help with your bruises."

Angel nodded some and ate with them when the food came. Once they dropped Carmen at hom he kissed her gently giving a smile "I'll see you tomorrow beautiful...I love you." He murmured softly to her.

She kissed him back happily and nodded. “Love you too.” She murmured watching him leave and finally headed inside to lock up and go to bed.

He nodded, too tired to protest it but assured her, he’d be back momentarily, chucking clothes on real quick and going to talk to Christine to let her know what the plan was going forward, being the second in command almost he was going to have to step up and start running things himself now.

Christine looked over at Johnny and sighed heavily "She good? Look I know I wanted him gone too but...fuck man most everyone is in panic mode. They think she'll rat on us."

Max nodded softly and went to get dressed waiting for him to come back. She looked at over at the door as he came back and gave a soft smile "Everything okay?" She asked quietly as he came to sit next to her

Angel got back in the car and frowned some noticing how upset Lyla had seemed since the restaurant "Lyla whats wrong?" He asked sincerly

Coco nodded to her and frowned. “She’ll be fine, I’ll watch her.” He promised and left to go back up to max, smiling at her a little. She was still as beautiful as he always remembered just sitting next to her and held her close. “Yeah, it’s alright, I’m gonna have to do a job tomorrow, I want you to stay here alright? Just stay in the house til I get back.” He murmured. “We’re still trynga get everything figured out.” He mumbled.

She frowned crossing her arms and mumbling quietly so angel couldn’t hear, looking out the window.

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly at him "Alright...you be careful." She murmured kissing his cheek gently "Here lay down so I can help those bruises." She murmured

Angel frowned and stopped the car turning to look at her "Lyla come on talk to me." He said starting to get worried about her now.

He just nodded and lay on his front on the bed just resting his head on a pillow and frowning. He was exhausted from the life he’d been leading for so long and to have her there again he finally felt able to relax properly.

Lyla frowned shaking her head still, looking like she was about to cry and kept her arms crossed just staring out the window. “Nuh unh!”

Max smiled softly straddling his waist and started to massage his back feeling him relax under her touch "That feeling any better?" She asked

Angel frowned more shaking his head some "Lyla tell me you won't upset me I promise." He said softly to her sighing some

She frowned and shook her head starting to cry quietly. “I don’t wanna.” She muttered still not looking at him.

He just groaned in appreciation and sighed as he relaxed under her touch the way he always had.

-2 years-
Max sat at their new place and smiled softly seeing Coco come into the room shirtless after working on some of the cars "Hey there sexy." She murmured smirking at him some. They had gotten together shortly after Aaron had died but Coco was still his average self towards her. He was pushing her away as of right now after she had a pregnancy scare.

Angel sat in the break room taking a deep breath as he stared at a photo of him and his brother. Today was his anniversary and it was hitting him prettt hard even if it had been 2 years ago now. Lyla had cried all morning but still decided to go to school so she could try and have some type of get away. He was ready to see Carmen though but he hadn't seen her all day today.

He glanced over at her and frowned some going and laying next to her, resting his head in her lap. “Hey, you got out of bed yet today?” He muttered with a hundred things on his mind. They had ten mouths to feed right now and he was worried that was about to be eleven. “There’s gonna be someone joining us.... soon... except, not joining but rejoining.” He mumbled.

Carmen eventually got there and went to see her horse, finding him lying down and just sat next to him, rubbing down his neck. She wasn’t working for the day but she’d come in for some stress relief and since getting her own horse again six months before she was able to find it, glancing up when she heard angels voice after a while. “Hey there handsome.” She murmured, getting up and walking to him, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

Max nodded softly and gave a small frown "Oh? How is that?" she asked running her hand through is hair gently "Talk to me papi, I can tell how stressed you are." she whispered taking a deep breath as he frowned trying to push her away "Coco please, don't push me away."

Angel saw her and quickly went after her. He smiled some as he saw her with her horse "Hey beautiful." he whispered pulling her in close to him "I've missed you." he murmured kissing the top of her head repeatedly just wanting to have her in his arms "How are you feeling?"

He frowned some and sighed a little. “Jon is getting out of prison soon.... apparently a mixture of good behaviour and information he’s given them... he was part of this group long before I ever got picked up by them.... he’s not.... he’s not nice.” He muttered. “I’m not pushing you away I just don’t wanna be touched like that right now.” He snapped a bit.

Carmen frowned some and just held onto him. “You saw me last night baby, I’m okay... just still stressed is all...you alright?” She asked him quietly. “I’m getting some more boxes from my place tonight so I’ll be home with you and Lyla later.” She murmured. They’d finally agreed a few weeks ago that it was time they moved in together so she was still in the process of moving her stuff but it was slow going.

Max frowned and pulled away from him some and gave a small nod "Oh..alright." she said softly moving her hands away from him "Jon...when will he be here?" she asked still looking down at him as he layed in her lap "Did you join here when you left?" she asked

Angel nodded some "Been a hard day, its been 2 years now..Lyla had a rough morning too." he murmured kissing her gently smiling as she mentioned the boxes "Mmm thats great, I can't wait till you're all moved in." he said softly

She nodded and frowned swaying with him a little. “I know, but tonight we’re gonna get some pizza and we’re gonna chill. Lyla can put on whatever she likes on the tv and I’m right here.” She murmured kissing him softly, wrapping her arms around him tighter.

“I don’t know yet.” He muttered rubbing at his face and sitting up. “Release date hasn’t been given to me.... I want you to stay away from him some.... arms length you understand? He’s not a good person.” He muttered and glanced over at the door when it opened and christine was there.

“We gonna call Carmen and give her a heads up?” She asked Johnny frowning some. “Cause if not then we’re putting her at risk and I don’t see how that’s fair after everything she’s done for us over the years.” She muttered. She was the first girl to join and she’d seen all the others come and go. The only two she ever considered friends were carmen and max.

Max nodded softly at him "I will I promise." She whispered before looking at Christine as she walked in "I don't know who this Carmen woman is, but if its a danger I would tell her." She said quietly

Angel nodded giving her a soft smile "That sounds perfect." He murmured before he kissed her back letting his hands travel a bit south to her ass groaning some "Remember that night we had here not too long ago?" He asked quietly giving a small smirk

“I do... and we’re not doing that again, I was covered in straw splinters.” She laughed, kissing him softly. “That’s what your bed is for.” She murmured softly to him, just swaying with him.

He sighed a little and shook his head. “She was Jon’s girl. Part of this group for a long while.... she’s also the reason he went to prison.... he’s gonna go after her most likely, yeah I’ll call her later alright?” He muttered glad when Christine walked off again just pulling max into his arms sighing heavily.

Angel chuckled giving a small nod as they swayed "You mean our bed." He said happily to her frowning some as his phone went off flashing the school's number

Max held him and kissed his temple gently "Its okay, we'll figure all of this out." She said quietly

She nodded and smiled some. “Yup. Our bed.” She giggled, letting him answer the phone while she worked on Marmite, grooming him and trying to listen to the phone call in case it was important.

He just nodded and held her close to his chest sighing heavily. “Love you.” He mumbled. “You gonna do a pharma run with me tomorrow?”

Angel sighed heavily and listened to the principle before asking to speak with Lyla "What happened? Míja you can't be doin that....yeah I know I know....look I'll be there in a bit to pick you up okay?" He murmured sighing again as he hung up the phone pinching the bridge of his nose "Lyla got in a fight...nearly broke the kids nose..I knew I shouldve kept her home."

Max nodded some giving a small smile "Yeah Im on it." She said softly to him giving a soft sigh as he just gave a nod and pulled away from her.

Carmen sighed heavily and nodded, putting the brushes down and left marmite in his stable. “Let me come with you.... let’s bring her here.” She told him seriously and took his hand gently. “Being around the horses will be good for her.

Coco sighed heavily and rubbed at his face going to take a shower. All the stress of running things was starting to get to him now.

Angel nodded some giving a heavy sigh before he went out with her and picked up Lyla. He brought her to the car and sighed heavily as he got her in "Talk to us kiddo."

Max watched him leave giving a heavy sigh as she thought about everything. She had been stressed about him recently and was scared shitless she would loose him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back