• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It was never supposed to be this

Max frowned and looked at him moving back some "How did....I never told you it was a girl..." she whispered feeling her heart ache as she thought about what actually happened to their child.

Angel shook his head some "No no Carmen you're safe Im promise. I will keep you both safe okay? Remember what I told you last night? Ive had a past life too."

She frowned and just nodded holding onto him tightly. “I just.... he’s gonna try and find me and I don’t wanna our Lyla in any danger.” She whimpered holding him tightly still and shaking a bit.

he frowned some. “I kept up with how you were for as long as I could which was about 6 months.... I knew everything that was happening but I couldn’t be there.” He mumbled frowning some, holding her close.

Angel shook his head again kissing her gently "Its gonna be okay babe I promise." He murmured taking a deep breath as he got up and went to his closet going through an old box of stuff.

Max bit her lip hard letting a few tears fall "Her name was Leticía.....she looked just like you Coco....her hair was insanely hard to maintain but I somehow got it into a bow at times. She was so beautiful." She whimpered before she started sobbing against his chest

She just nodded and wrapped her hoodie around her tighter watching him carefully. “What are you doing?” She whispered wiping at her eyes.

coco frowned holding onto her tightly. “What kinda family did she go to?” He asked curiously just holding her tightly. Even if he had stayed with her, there was no way that they could have kept her with them, they barely made enough money to support themselves let alone another mouth to feed.

Max took a deep breath shaking her head more starting to shake some as well "She....she....she didn't go to a family. She had a hole in her heart....and...and I did everything I could but...she got sick and they couldn't....they couldn't save her." She explained taking a deep breath before she broke down again. She hadnt told anyone about what had actually happened to her.

Angel sighed and pulled out a few guns along with a vest looking back at her "Getting protection." He murmured going over and kissing her gently "We'll be okay babe I promise."

She shook her head frowning a bit. “Angel no, it’s not that simple.” She whispered watching him carefully. “Do social services know you have that stuff unlicensed?” She muttered crossing her arms over her chest and watched him some, the last thing she wanted was for him to get hurt because of her past.

coco frowned watching her for a minutes before taking a deep breath. “Why would you like to me about that?” He muttered feeling like someone had hit him with a sledgehammer to the chest. He’dalways thought maybe he’d get to see his kid one day but now there was no hope of it.

Angel shook his head some "No, and its fine." He murmured kissing her cheek gently "We're safe okay? I promise." He whispered

Max held him tight "Im so sorry....I didnt....I didnt want remember it...Im so sorry babe." She whimpered

She frowned holding onto him tightly but nodded and rest her head on his shoulder. “I love you.” She murmured to him swaying with him.

he frowned and just pulled her in close to comfort her, rubbing her back, kissing her head repeatedly. “No more secrets... please.” Be whispered.

Angel held her as well and swayed quietly with her "I love you too babe." He whispered kissing the top of her head repeatedly

Max nodded and calmed down some "No more secrets I promise." She whispered kissing him gently

She frowned kissing under his chin before heading downstairs to go get some soup, still not feeling very good.

coco sighed quietly. “I’ll be leaving early tomorrow, for thejob. We should be back .... maybe midday, no later thanfour.” He promised and kissed her head.

Angel nodded some and put the guns away before he went down with her finding Lyla sitting and watching TV

Max nodded some and cuddled into him some more pulling the blankets around them "Okay just be careful."

He nodded in agreement, spending the rest of the evening curled up with her in bed just processing everything that was happening around them, feeling like he was at the center of a storm at the moment.

carmen pottered quietly around the house the rest of the evening trying to keep her nerves under control, poking her head into the kitchen every so often while Angel was working on his art smiling a little every time but eventually went to bed early and fell asleep exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back