• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Island life! What can go wrong? Turns out everything. In the middle of the vast ocean stands a large island with a lake in the middle. Legend says whoever ventures onto the island never comes back.... Many sentient beings live there, and most of them aren't human.

In this RP you can start off as a native to the island, or a traveler who has found themselves trapped.

Natives: The natives **Are Not Human**. They may look human but they must have some sort of supernatural power or simply do not look normal. I would highly recommend a stronger character, as most natives are strong. (You may not be OP. If your character may seem OP they must have a major weakness)

Travelers: Travelers cannot be anything other then human. Travelers are only allowed 2 powers at the most and they can't be very powerful. Id recommend your traveler to have some survival skills. Travelers cannot have a way off the island after they get there.

There are 4 villages:
The herbivores : a tribe that consists of plant eaters only.
The carnivores: a tribe that consists of those who only eat meat.
The omnivores: a tribe that consists of those who eat meat and plants.
The mixed: a tribe that has a mix of all, or creatures who do not eat meat or plants. A majority of those who live in this tribe drink blood.

You may also be a loner as a native to the island, or have your own pack. If you would like a new tribe pm me.

This island is VERY AGGRESSIVE. Your character must have basic survival skills or they will not survive.

The story is about one of the four tribes attacking the others, causing havoc on the island. You may cause your own trouble too, as this RP is mostly a free for all and I will only be slightly guiding it along so the story progresses.

You must be an ok writer. Small spelling and grammar errors are allowed but please write in full sentences.

If you join everyone is allowed to post once every 3 days on the IC thread. If you do not post at least once every three days you may have catching up to do.

You will be making a character sheet later on if you are interested. Please say so if you want to join in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back