• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai RP: Evil Wizard Busters! -Closed-

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=foreground]
border-radius:25px;
background-color: rgba(244, 252, 241, 0.75);
width:50% ;
border:7px solid black;
color:darkgreen;
display:inline-lock;
[/class]
[class=background]
border-radius:25px;
background-image:url('https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ETx_ZoZDAso/VtrI4TI24kI/AAAAAAAA5ng/cYkM2m7Xusc/s1600/tumblr_no7j3kAlvi1u2bcamo2_500.gif');
background-size:cover;
[/class]
[class=right]
float:right;
width:40%;
display:inline-lock;
[/class]

[div class=background]
[div class=right]
Sakurada-Family-Castle-Castle-Town-Dandelion-captcha-500x317.jpg

Generic Fantasy Castle #385 K
[/div][div class=foreground] Brave heroes! Mighty, but maybe not so brave heroes! Acceptable heroes who may be able to help the other heroes carry their stuff or something! Hear my words!

You have been summoned here to this throneroom today because our world is in deep peril. In the west, an evil wizard has taken hold of the previous evil wizard's castle which originally belonged to last year's evil... you get the picture. This one is DEFINITELY worse though, so we have called upon you to help defend us and put an end to the evil wizard's reign.

You may be confused. You were just taken from another world and brought into ours. But fear not, for you have many companions who share the same fate and inhabitants of our land as well who will gladly give you aid.

Now go, depart, and may you succeed and have many adventures!
[/div]
[/div]

• Hello there! How's it going?

So, for the unfamiliar, this is how the story goes. Your character is just up and living their lives when WOOSH they get magically brought to an RPG-like fantasy world. Should they choose to stay, they are tasked with defeating the evil wizard...for a handsome reward. Or maybe they are natives, tasked by the king to help these summons with special gifts in their mission.

Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day and happy RPing!

Welcome everyone! Glad to have ya!

but how do I actually sign up?
You just did when you said you were interested. From there it's a matter of not losing your spot y vanishing on us.

Could I be a mage/support type character?
But of course! Inter-player coordenation of roles and the like is something I'd like to encourage of course, so when I put up an OOC feel free to ask around what kind of mage/support would complement the group well <3

Discord works better for me~

Seeing as I can just pull it up easier on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back