• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Isekai RP: Evil Wizard Busters! -Closed-

By popular vote, the OOC shall be on discord! After I put up the CS I shall create the discord group and invite ya'll to it.

so intrested
After long consideration, though we have reached and passed our member limit already, since you posted this before I officially closed the thread and since it's fairly likely a couple of members drop before we really get started, I'll allow you as the last member to join us until further notice.

Going to have to drop out. Real life stuff came up, it's nothing concerning the roleplay itself. I hope you enjoy yourselves!

Idea Idea I am so sorry for disappearing all of a sudden [personal reasons regarding family and medical situations] but I am really happy that you decided to reboot my idea.
Just wanted to say this to you since you were the most active one [from what I remember and I also got mentioned here].
I really hope it's going to work out ! <3

Idea Idea I am so sorry for disappearing all of a sudden [personal reasons regarding family and medical situations] but I am really happy that you decided to reboot my idea.
Just wanted to say this to you since you were the most active one [from what I remember and I also got mentioned here].
I really hope it's going to work out ! <3
Thank you very much for your support and understanding! I do hope whatever is going on with your circumstances is solved in good terms. Best of luck:

PS: Blackrose7 Blackrose7 and quadraxis201 quadraxis201 probably deserve the title of "most active" more than I do though ... :P

Thank you very much for your support and understanding! I do hope whatever is going on with your circumstances is solved in good terms. Best of luck:

PS: Blackrose7 Blackrose7 and quadraxis201 quadraxis201 probably deserve the title of "most active" more than I do though ... :P
They're getting back together, piece by piece. :)

And they are indeed the perfect rp partners who keep things alive as well.

For now, I'll be sticking to 1x1 RP's until everything is fine again.
Once again, thank you for rebooting this. ^^

Since somebody dropped out, does that mean there's space, or is the RP being downsized?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back